The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Which Chomper design do you like

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
As most of you will know Chomper has been re-designed a couple of time throughout the LBT series. But which one do you like most?

For me I like his original LBT 2 design, as that one actually looks like a T-rex.
When ever I draw Chomper I always go for that design.

His LBT 5 one... As a kid I was really happy to see Chomper again (as much as I disliked the 5th film) and he could also  now talk. But it really bugged me that he looked quite different. E.G. Now having 3 fingers on each hand even though he is a T-rex which only have 2 on each hand. And I don't mean to sound rude, but his 5th movie and TV ( were he's suddenly purple instead of dark blue.) design looks like he's got erm... Boy boobs....

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I voted for LBT 2 because Ducky is in the pic :lol

Okay seriously, I like Chomper's LBT 2 design best for it's cutest. I noticed his boobs as well  :rolleyes I slightly prefer the design of the TV-series over the design in LBT 5. It looks better, for some reason... :unsure:
Inactive, probably forever.

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I would have to vote for his LBT 2 design as well.  As Dalekdino mentioned, he actually looks like a T-Rex in that film as opposed to the less accurate animation (for example, him suddenly having 3 digits instead of 2) in the fifth film and the television series.

Go ahead and check out my fanfictions, The Seven Hunters, Songs of the Hunters, and Menders Tale.

CeraTheRed

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
I guess I'd have to say LBT 2. He looks so cute, though LBT 5 was pretty good, too. His first design was the cutest. Really, it's hard to decide between LBT 2 and LBt 5, but I'm gonna go with 2.

EDIT: Also, I've never noticed before, but he DOES look more accurate in LBT 2. Huh. I never noticed that, but that IS a good point.

WeirdRaptor

• Cera
    • View Profile
    • Knowhere: A Geek Culture Fan Forum
The original. ALWAYS the original.
"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you." -Gandalf

Pterano

• The Fabulous Fearsome Flyer
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Definitely the original; it's the cutest. :DD

(runner up)
(runner up)
---------------------------------------------------

Poster of the Gang of Five's 400,000th post

Petrie157578641

• Chomper
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/TabalugaDragon
Voted for the movie 2. Definitely looks more like a T-rex than in other movie and the series, also looks a lot cuter

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Quote from: Pterano,Mar 2 2014 on  07:01 PM
Definitely the original; it's the cutest. :DD
Yes soo true, and like I said that one actually look like a T-rex.

Ludichris1

• Spike
    • View Profile
Cutest? LBT II  :smile
Most character? LBT V :DD

In my opinion

Petrie157578641

• Chomper
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/TabalugaDragon
Quote from: Ludichris1,Mar 3 2014 on  07:39 AM
Cutest? LBT II  :smile

In my opinion
in my opinion Chomper had the best character in the TV series. In LBT 5 however he was cuter and younger

Ludichris1

• Spike
    • View Profile
Quote from: Petrie157578641,Mar 4 2014 on  03:15 PM
Quote from: Ludichris1,Mar 3 2014 on  07:39 AM
Cutest? LBT II  :smile

In my opinion
in my opinion Chomper had the best character in the TV series. In LBT 5 however he was cuter and younger
I actually was thinking of saying the TV series too but it's been a while since I watched it so I couldn't make a valid judgment lol

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
One thing I somewhat regretted about Chomper is that ocassionally he appears a little bit too vulnerable given the fact that he is a T-Rex after all. Don't get me wrong, I don't mean that he ought to phyiscally attack anybody (come to think of it that's the one thing he actually does in case of the LBT V Sharptooth), but rather that he ought to be able to show some reaction other than sadness and pitying himself when wronged. Of course it may be possible that he is "extra cautious" to avoid the impression of a ferocious carnivore, but with some of the stuff he has to take I think he could take a bit more of a stand. Always gentle, always vulnerable it is a bit tricky to imagine Chomper as a hunter for any prey exceeding the size of a worm or insect (but beyond this Chomper's diet was probably too hot an iron to touch for the the makers of LBT).

Ludichris1

• Spike
    • View Profile
Yeah. I mean it's cute that he's not easily aggravated like Shorty but instead quite naive, but it would have been better if we were given more brainfood about him. I've always wondered what happened between LBT 2 and 5. When did he learn to speak herbivorian (lol)? Doesn't that mean he would have made herbivore friends somewhere?

Possibly fanfic?  :lol

(lol vonboy's viewing this topic :D)

LBTLover1

• Petrie
    • View Profile
    • http://www.pranksterclan.co.nr
LBT 2 is what I chose.  I feel they payed more attention to detail since it was closer to the first movie, then when they introduced our T-Rex friend in the later sequels.  This is why I like the design more.  Plus, he's a baby, which is always a plus when it comes to cuteness.

hiddenwolfxx

• Ruby
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/MajesticWolfsx
I enjoy the original version of Chomper the best. He's cuter and much more accurate than the other movies.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Quote from: hiddenwolfxx,Mar 21 2014 on  02:22 AM
I enjoy the original version of Chomper the best. He's cuter and much more accurate than the other movies.
The exact same reasons I like that design too. Even as a kid it really bugged me when they re-designed him in the 5th film.