The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Wanna Make $150?

landbeforetimelover

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thelandbeforetime.org
Well I've been contemplating sharing this with you guys seeing as it does involve a lot of work, but in these hard times making $125 is worth a few spare hours.  You can make more depending on if you want to gamble.  I only did the offers that cost nothing to sign up for, but if you want to try the one's that cost you that's your business.

First what you need to do is go get a pre-paid credit card (real credit cards work too, but if you screw something up all they can do is take the $10 you have on your pre-paid card).  The one I used was GreenDot.  They charged me $10 to put the money on and they charge $5 a month for having the card.  They also charge you $1 every time you use it.  

Once you have the card, go sign up at inboxdollars.com.  Start doing their free offers.  You'll make about $10.  Then start doing the free trial offers.  Some good one's include Netflix and Blockbuster.  Make sure to read the terms of cancellation CAREFULLY.  All you have to do is sign up and once the trial is over cancel.  You'll most likely only be charged the dollar for using your card but be careful!  Some of them have really sneaky terms so you have to read it all.  One of the worst is the Video Professor.  It costs $7 to sign up (plus the $1 for using your card) and inboxdollars will pay you $40 for doing it.  BUT, if you don't cancel the order in three days, Video Professor will charge you $240 and send you his entire kit.

This isn't easy and it's certainly not reliable income, but you can make some good money.  I've made almost $600 so far by doing this.  When you run out of good offers, wait a year and come back.  There'll be more that you can do.  But remember to look at the terms on your prepaid credit card!  If they charge you $5 a month you don't want to own that thing for a year!

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Neat!  If only I was as good as you at reading the fine print. :P:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
You can pay a lawyer to read the fine print for you, or a law student.

landbeforetimelover

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Come on guys.  It's not that hard.  What makes it hard is how long you have to spend reading the fine print and calling these companies to cancel your trials.  It takes about an hour to actually sign up for the stuff and about 6 hours to cancel everything.

action9000

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I just read a bunch about it and I also noticed that you get bonus for referrals. :p

Looks like a lot of hoops to jump through from the reviews I read about it but I guess if one is that desperate for money, one could make..$30 every so often. :p

Thumbs down here.

landbeforetimelover

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I just read a bunch about it and I also noticed that you get bonus for referrals. dino_tongue.gif

Exactly why I didn't post a link here.  I don't want people to think I'm just trying to get money for referrals. :p Besides, it doesn't work like that.  You only get paid if the person you refer makes $30 or more and cashes out.  It's a real rip off.

Looks like a lot of hoops to jump through from the reviews I read about it but I guess if one is that desperate for money, one could make..$30 every so often. dino_tongue.gif

It is a lot of work and most people don't want to do it.  You can't make any real money unless you're spending it.  If you're expecting to sign up for free and make $30 you could......but it would take you YEARS doing the free offers and reading emails. :p

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
imo its better to just get a job.. :p
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

landbeforetimelover

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
imo its better to just get a job.. dino_tongue.gif

True true, but this really helped my friend that recently did this.  He was out of a job and that $125 practically saved his life.  My aunt also did this for some extra cash (she's not very well-off).