The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

The Fox Speeketh

AvestheForumFox

• The Circle
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.bullockarts.net
I know I've been absent from this section for some time. Again, its not something I pride myself about. I do miss the days when we were all in this together doing some really awesome roleplaying.

It just seems that over time I lost interest in the practice... And when one such as myself loses interest, its hard to keep at it.

There's also the fact that I was having a hard time keeping up since keeping up with an RP is almost an hourly requirement (or so it may seem to me) I post a reply in the morning to an RP and come back that night to see thirty posts stacked on top of my reply. Not only is this tediuos work (having to read through it all) but it throsws my characters far behind. This played a factor as to why I had to stop... It was something that I nor anybody else could control, it just happens.

Now, does this mean I wont be returning at all to the RP section? no... I have great intentions of a comeback in the near future. I just cant promise that I can stick to my guns on this.

I would love to revive my old Shadow Raptor series (possibly start it over) and it seems someone has already started the GoF meets LBT scenario (Its a shame that the first one had to end in such a way)

Nick often pesters me about rejoining the Insane Cafe again (the poor chap... I hope he doesnt feel I've been ignoring him... I've just been busy about other things) This series I'm sure I'll be joining again soon taking up the part of my main character Aves and other characters that Nick has told me about that require my role. All I can tell you Nick is just be patient with me... My attention is cluttered with other creative desires as well as the needs of life (getting a job, getting my life in order, etc, etc)

That all said and done... expect a possible return of my activities here in the Roleplay forums. Just please understand the wall of text above and why it can turn me away from doing anything here again. Its nobodies fault, I just need to work out a way that would make this less of a 'job' and more of a hobby again...

Thank you all for your understanding. See you all around! :)
- Aves the Forum Fox

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I understand Aves. Youtr life takes priority. When you can find the time, then rp.. but first get your personal affairs (finding a job etc) straightened out first, before takling this..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these: