The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Sharptooth's return RP

Chomper98 · 82 · 19382

Blais_13

• Spike
    • View Profile
(Sorry Rocky,i dind't noticed your post,I think becose we posted nearly the same time.)

Cera was deep in thinking about what Littlefoot said about Ducky.She had a hard time imagining Littlefoot asking Ducky to risk her life,becose Littlefoot usually try to protect his friends.So it took her a little time to pay attention and react to the converation about Sharptooth.

"Hey,they would had been in a big trouble withouth me!"She said angrily,becose Chomper seemed to forget about her.
She remembered the fight before that with Littlefoot,and the things she said,but she was tired and hungry than.She hasn't apologized to Littlefoot since,but she always had a hard time to admit her mistakes to anyone.Anyway she was sure Litlefoot forgived that,becose he came back and helped them,so there's no need to admit anything loudly.

After what Littlefoot said she smiled
"Of course,threehorns are the best at swiming,and I'm even the best among them!".she said proudly.

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
Littlefoot laughed at Cera's comment. "Cera do we even need to bring up the time you tried to win the log running game and how your father had to save you? I'm no swimmer myself but I'm pretty sure you're gonna have a hard time with this one."

Blais_13

• Spike
    • View Profile
"Hmpf,that silly game has nothing to do with swiming!Anywa,let's go to the big lake for the race instead of just standing here and chating"She said,and she started to run towards the dirrection of the big lake.

Rocky

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
"Sounds good to me, Lets make it a race too!" Shorty added as he took off running towards the big lake with Chomper and Ruby behind him.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Race, that may be fun." Petrie said, taking to the air to fly towards the destination.  

Spike nodded, also thinking if there may be interesting food to eat there since he was more interested in eating then racing, but he did enjoy having fun in his races.

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
"Hey wait up guys!" Littlefoot chased after his friends, hoping that this new game would take his mind off of things. He didn't want there to be any tension between him and Ducky considering how much the two of them had been through together, but in the back of his mind he knew he was going to have to confront her about it sooner or later. He just hoped that she wouldn't remain upset with him over it. Stop thinking about it Littlefoot. When the time comes you'll talk to her about it.

FlipperBoidSkua

• Petrie
    • View Profile
    • http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1125195/Flipper_Boid_Skua
Thud nodded before continuing the hunt. It wasn't too long for the distant noises of a herd became known and the outline of the Far Walkers appeared at the horizon, heading for the Valley. Instantly, Thud took up stealth mode, keeping to any available cover as he slunk towards the herd to set up their ambush, glancing at his sibling to see if he's getting ready too. It was almost time to put the plan into action, and already, he was very nervous.

Chomper98

• Grand Admiral
  • Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
OOC: Are you guys still interested in doing this? It's been 11 days since the last post.

Blais_13

• Spike
    • View Profile
(Yep,I wanted to post something to this RP)

Not too far away unaware of the coming dangers Cera arrived to the Big Lake.She was breathing heavily becose she runned as fast as she could after hearing Shorty,but she was happy since she managed to keep her advantage that she gained by starting to run first,and she arrived to the Big Lake first.She dashed into the water and lied down,becose the cool water felt good after the long running.As she saw the others approaching she yelled:
"Last one is a sharptooth snack!"
She was sure everybody will be in a more cheerful mood,even Ducky,or at last she hoped so,becose she seemed to be very angry towards Littlefoot,and she was not sure how Ducky is going to forgive Littlefoot.After all she taught Ducky how to be angry,so she had a good teacher.

Chomper98

• Grand Admiral
  • Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Though Ducky was still angry at Littlefoot she played the game happily, and had fun, but at the back of her mind, there was a coming sense of dread.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Petrie continued to fly towards the destination as fast as he could.  Spike walked along at a slightly faster pace then his usual pace, pausing to take a bite from a tastey looking leaf here and there.

Rocky

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
"Ducky, why are you so angry at littlefoot when there is no reason to be angry at littlefoot." Ruby asked.

Chomper98

• Grand Admiral
  • Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Ducky turned to Ruby. "Because he forced me to become sharptooth bait." Ducky replied.

Rocky

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
"But Ducky, your great Sharptooth bait." Chomper said before realising what he said. "Sorry." Chomper said. to Ducky. "But doesn't staying made make things worst?" Shorty asked. "yeah, it's not fun being mad Ducky." Ruby said.

Chomper98

• Grand Admiral
  • Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
"I know, but it was so scary, and Littlefoot made me do it." Ducky replied.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"It very scarry.  Sharptooth very scarry." Petrie said, remembering his own encounter with the sharptooth and shivering at the memory.  

Spike nodded to what Petrie said, his eyes going a bit wide in the fear of his memory of the sharptooth.

"Me glad it come out ok." He said trying to help Ducky, and himself feel better.

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
Although they were all playing and enjoying the time together, Littlefoot couldn't help but notice tension coming from Ducky. He could tell that she was still very angry with him about forcing her to be bait, regardless of the reasoning. He had hoped he could further explain it to her, but at the moment it didn't seem like she would listen. Even more concerning, at the back of his mind Littlefoot couldn't help but feel something was off. Was it really mere coincidence that a couple days ago he had a bad sleep story about Sharptooth, and now these feelings were brought up again about him? Littlefoot shook his head and tried to forget about it, but he knew that this sense wasn't going to leave him any time soon.

Rocky

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Bron had been over hearing the chat and decided to make himself known. "Of course It was Scary, but you were really brave for doing it despite your fear." The adult long neck said. "Hey Dad." Shorty said, greeting his adopted father with a smile. " Hello Shorty, Ducky, Petrie, Spike, Ruby, Chomper Cera, and Littlefoot." Bron said, greeting the other dinosaurs is son and foster son both called friends. "I over heard your story and Ducky, from what I understand, littlefoot had no choice. Petrie couldn't fly at the moment, Cera had left the group, and Both Littlefoot and Spike were needed to push the boulder down on sharptooth." Bron said.

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
Littlefoot sighed as Bron came over and weighed his opinion on the situation. "It's not that simple dad. I should have thought of something else instead of putting her at risk. There was another way to do it. There must have." The more he said it, the more terrible he felt about it. Even talking to his father didn't seem to make him feel better about it.

Rocky

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
"We all do things we regreat Latter on, but we can't change the past and beating your self up over it won't help. But what will is that we learn from our mistakes." Bron said, thinking about the  circumstances behind his absance from his son's life until recently. "And why are you bringing this up now after all this time son?" Bron asked Littlefoot.