The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Voices

Campion1

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
There is absolutely nothing that can be done about new voice actors, but as long our characters sound the same, that's all that matters to me. The main characters are consistent throughout the series with their voices, but Littlefoot sounds like a girl in 13, which is unforgivable.
For me, I liked Mr. Thicknose's original voice better! I mean, he went from an old man to a ..a...a person with the deeper voice! D: I dunno. I just feel it harmed the character (MINORLY, though).
I'll always think of Eli Vance from half life 2 whenever I see Mr.Thicknose. Always.

Bruton the Iguanodon

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: Teresa,Nov 10 2007 on  07:30 AM
It's weird that in LBT 2 Jeff Bennett performed Petrie the same as Will Ryan in the first but by the 4th film his voice became higher. Although i prefer petrie's high pitch voice better as it makes him more cute.
Eh, I think it would be cuter if it was younger-sounding. I don't have a problem with Petrie's original voice except how it's bound to clash with the rest of the gang during songs cause it's lower.

Bruton the Iguanodon

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: Teresa,Nov 10 2007 on  07:30 AM
It's weird that in LBT 2 Jeff Bennett performed Petrie the same as Will Ryan in the first but by the 4th film his voice became higher. Although i prefer petrie's high pitch voice better as it makes him more cute.
Why do people always say that