The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

How would YOU End the Land Before Time

Bruton the Iguanodon

I would have ended it with 9...perfect way to wrap up the series

DarkHououmon

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://bluedramon.deviantart.com
Quote from: Bruton the Iguanodon,Jan 23 2012 on  06:56 PM
I would have ended it with 9...perfect way to wrap up the series
I disagree. There was nothing about the 9th movie that made it so special from the past movies to warrant a conclusion.

Bruton the Iguanodon

That's ok that you have your own opinion.  :exactly Which movie do you thik would have made the best conclusion?

MC CJ'S REVENGE

• Chomper
    • View Profile
I would of ended it at 10 where Littlefoot should of joined Bron's herd and gone on with Bron along with Shorty too. That would of made sense to me to end the series at that point.

Dr. Curzon

• Spike
    • View Profile
I'd answer as many "questions" as possible there was on the series, sort of like a "different view on the same thing" story. The past, the hidden present, and a bit of the near future. Like seeing the gang around 12 or so.

jansenov

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
^That would be more appropriate for a large illustrated novel than a movie. Nevertheless, if such a book ever came out, it'd be the first thing on my shopping list.

Dr. Curzon

• Spike
    • View Profile
^ Oh. I think that's because I'm more of a book person than a movie person.  ;) And I would like one, even if I think I wouldn't be able to buy it if ever something like it comes out.  :smile