The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

German story book version

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
These are pages that I found online from a German story book version of the first movie which has what appears to be illustrations made via tracing or editing shots from the movie.
I am curious to see the all the illustrations so if there are any German fans still active here who own a copy or can get hold of one would be nice if you shared them here.

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I believe Malte might own this one. I will ask him.

Rattymon

• Chomper
    • View Profile

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Malte said he does own the book, but it's stored away somewhere currently and not accessible. Furthermore it would probably take a long time to scan all the pages. Is there anything specific you're looking for?

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Malte said he does own the book, but it's stored away somewhere currently and not accessible. Furthermore it would probably take a long time to scan all the pages. Is there anything specific you're looking for?
Well  not in a massive hurry to see it all and there maybe others out there who own a copy. Also a good chunk of the pics I posted here I found online weren't scans and just photos of the pages I just cropped them a little so not to see the wooden table