The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

101 Dalmatians the Series roleplay

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Ummmmm...... Lucky you have watching way to many thunderbolt episodes if you think we can all jump on to the truck. Except unlike Thunderbolt we don't have stunt doubles" Ace said.

" Come on Ace you can do it we're your friends and it's our job to save Tibs. Do it for me Ace please." Cadpig said.

Ace sighs. " Well we'd better get going if we wanna jump on that truck" Ace said.

Ace and Cadpig jumped on to the truck while Rolly was having a hard time just keeping up. Rolly stopped and wheezed. There would be no way he could catch up with the truck.

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
From his own rush and almost catching the truck, Lucky noticed Rolly falling behind and turned to him, "Come on Rolly, you can do it!" he tried to encourage. He wondered vaguely where Pitch had got to but then the other puppy made himself known scooting over on a skate-board.

"Here Rolly, we can ride on this!" he said as he wheeled by and helped haul the other pup on. Luckily the truck was even going down hill now.

With further incentive of not being run over, Lucky jumped onto the truck and then turned to hold out a hand when Pitch and Rolly got close.

"Here Rolly, grab on!" he called.

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
When Rolly was close enough scared as he was he grabbed Lucky's paw.  

"We gotta help Rolly and Pitch. " Ace said

"Yeah, you're right. Don't worry Lucky we'll help you pull them up. " Cadpig said As Cadpig and Ace Help Lucky pull Rolly up on the truck.

"Thanks you guys! " Rolly said just a little embarrassed.

" No problem Rolly anything for a brother" Ace said.

Ace held out a paw for Pitch.

"Grab my paw Pitch we'll pull you up." Ace said.

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Pitch raised his paw, trying to hold it out, when the skateboard under him swayed a bit and he had to steady himself. "On second thought, maybe this wasn't the best idea" he said, yet slowly stood once more and this time was able to grab Ace's paw.

Lucky helped them pull Pitch up. "Whew" he breathed, "at least when Tibs was rescuing us he just had to go through a hole in the wall".

((ooc: I was this close to putting "she" for Tibs! *sigh* that's what listening to the audio book will do to ya :DD))

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"I wonder where this truck is headed anyway" Rolly said.

"My best guess would be Cruella's house. Since Cruella probably hired these guys and these guys would most likely be those pushover's Horace and Jasper"Cadpig said.

"All right ya guys we need to think up some ideas on how we rescue Tibbs." Ace said.

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
The truck the pups were on looked like a sort of moving truck, with a thankfully large bumper. "C-couldn't we just open up the latch and then get Tibbs out of the bag and run for it?" Pitch asked.

"Maybe" Lucky thought and said, "but we'd have to wait until the truck...". Before he'd finished his sentence the truck did slow down a bit to turn through the gates of the House of Deville.

"Looks like you were right Cadpig" Lucky said, "Quick, we've got to get in and either hide 'till we can help Tibbs or get him out before they see", Lucky pushed up on the latch but knew it would probably take all of them to budge it. Pitch helped.

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Ace Cadpig and Rolly helped open the latch. They finally all got it open.  

"Let's just get Tibbs and get out of here" Cadpig said.

But, just then she heard voices.

"Scratch that let's just hide" Cadpig said

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Pitch and Lucky quickly followed the others into the van. Pitch glanced about but couldn't see anywhere to hide but...the bag with Tibbs.

He opened the flap, "I think this is gonna be our best shot" he said. "Probably so" Lucky nodded, "quick, into the bag" he instructed the others.

As they made themselves known, Tibbs frowned, "W-don't tell me you kids came over here alone?" he asked.

"We're not alone, there's like five of us all total" Pitch whispered with a smile. Tibbs just sighed. Just then the bag lifted as someone picked it up.

"Where we suppose to put the cat anyway?" a whinny voice that sounded like Horace asked.

"I don't know" Cruealla replied, "just somewhere where he won't bother Scorch"

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Cadpig saw this and growled softly. "Okay that's it Cruella has crossed the line. You can kidnap Tibs but when you kidnap my brothers then I get mad" She whispered to herself. To avoid being seen she snuck around the back of the truck for Ace and Rolly she needed all the help she could get now.

"Ace, Rolly," She whispered.

Ace and Rolly came out of hiding seeing the whole thing too.

Rolly: What do we do Cadpig?

Cadpig: We're gonna improvise that's what we're gonna do.

Ace: Cadpig, I'm scared.

Cadpig: I am too. But, we have to do this not just for Tibs but for Lucky and Pitch too.

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Pitch frowned, "I think...not to criticize your plan, Lucky, but the others might have been smart not to crawl in the bag..." he said as he felt they were being hopelessly carried inside.

Lucky frowned, "Hey, I'll get us out ok...just, let me think...".

"Shh, boys quiet" Tibs hissed, "as the Cornel would say now's the time for recon and not letting the enemy know how many of us are here".

Horace and Jasper carried the bag over to a table and set it down, "I don't know about you, but I want a bit to eat first" one of them said, probably Horace, walking off.

With a spring of hope, Pitch pushed at the bag...only to find it had been craftily tied closed. He whimpered a bit, "Well that's just great...".

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Ok you guys we need an idea. "Cadpig said sneaking into the house with Ace and Rolly. The 3 pups huddle trying to shoot out some ideas on how to rescue Lucky Pitch and Tibs.

"I got it. Ace you and me try to get that sack open and Rolly you keep those humans busy. " Cadpig said.

"You got it Cadpig" Rolly said

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Pitch perked up his ears, thinking he heard something, "H-hey Tibs, Lucky, did you guys..." he didn't even finish his sentence before smiling and wagging his tail, "It's Cadpig and Ace and Rolly, they're gonna save us".

"Ah, Pitch" Lucky complained, "Don't wag your tail here, there's not enough room!".

"Sorry" Pitch frowned.

In the kitchen, Horace was still riffling through the fridge, "How come Cruella never buys actual food?" he questioned looking at all the specialty food suppose to help your skin and what not.

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Rolly runs into the kitchen seeing Horace . Rolly barks trying to distract Horace long enough so Cadpig and Ace could get Lucky Pitch and Tibs out.

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Horace turned at the sound, "What, hey!" he exclaimed seeing Rolly.

"You're not suppose to be here!" Jasper followed up as both took off after the pup.

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Bingo" Cadpig said as she saw Horace and Jasper take off after Rolly.

Rolly meanwhile took off as fast as his fat little body could carry him *Pant Pant* The Things *Pant Pant* I do *Pant Pant* For family" Rolly said

"We'd better hurry up and Rescue Rolly. "Ace said seeing Rolly couldn't keep this up for to much longer.

Ace quickly jumped up on to the table where the sack was and ripped it open.

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Whew, thanks Ace" Lucky said as they came out, "I'm not saying cats stink or anything, but..." he smirked.

"W-what's Rolly doing?" Pitch asked as they came out and he saw Horace and Jasper quickly rushing about after the stout puppy.

"Looks like helping to save us" Tibs said, "but I'm not a Lieutenant just because the Cornel gives me rides every now and then!" he leapt down off the table and rushed over with a hiss to claw at and tangle up Horace and Jasper's running.

"But, Tibs, now we just have to save you again!" Lucky said.

"Make for the door, all of you, I'm coming!" Tibs shouted.

Just then, from upstairs, Cruella's voice was heard, "What on earth are you boys doing to that cat down there! Oh do I have to come down myself?!".

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Thanks Tibs! You couldn't have come at a better time. Rolly said trying to get to the door but couldn't he had lost all his energy. "You guys go ahead." Rolly said out of breath.

"No, I don't care if I have to carry you out that door we are not leaving without you Rolly" Ace said.

Cadpig and Ace both help Rolly back up to his feet.

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"That's it, now go go go" Lucky pushed from behind just enough to get Rolly going, and stayed there incase he'd need another push.

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Ace and Cadpig helped push Rolly out the door.  "What about Tibs?" Rolly said worrying about the cat.

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Just then Tibs streaked by out the door himself, "Come on kids, those two may be slightly slow but they'll chase after us soon enough" he called.

Lucky laughed, "Looks like Tibs has it under control too!" he said taking after the cat.

"Wow, I didn't expect it to be that easy" Pitch commented.

"Eh, what can I say, Horace and Jasper aren't the quickest frisbees in the bunch" Lucky answered with a smile.