The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Alvin and the Chipmunks Roleplay?

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Alvin: Me

Simon: Kit12

Theodore: McDrake

Dave: Kit12

Ian Hawke: Me

Brittany:

Eleanore:

Jeanette:

Toby:Me

OC:

Clayton(He is also a Chipmunk and one of the Chipmunks best friends) Me.

Amber: McDrake

Samantha:Kit12

London:Kit12

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
So far, I have my own OC, Amber, a chipmunk of course XD

Oh,. and she has her own daytime TV slot which she tends to talk about whatever it she wants you know, add in whatever....including the weather, which half the time, isn't true in her case, she just tends to make it up as she goes along  :lol

But I doubt I'll use anyone else at the moment, but if none does take anyone else, I may do a bit later on ^^

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Hehe thanks XD

So I take it we can just start whenever then?  Since this is technically the RP topic itself :lol:

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I guess I'll take Dave, and my two OC's are Dave's sister, Samantha, and (sort of a merge of different inspirations) a spoiled Chihuahua, London, who's a commercial star and real diva and poor Samantha has to baby sit.

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Thanks you guys We only need Theodore and Simon and we could get started. I wouldn't mind being Theodore or Simon as well though.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
And sure, I'll take Simon as well unless you want him Dash

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Thanks you guys.  You're really a help in getting this roleplay started. We will start it as soon as I get back from work tonight.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
(Well, if you don't mind, I do want to start with Amber's part now, but don't worry, you're not really required to be part of her story just yet, but soon XD)

"And we're live in 5, 4, 3, 2" the camera man pointed to a desk and at it stood a chipmunk whom waved at the camera.
"Hi, and welcome to my show, today we have a very special guest star with us, it's James Woods" the chipmunk told the audience, only to have her producer shake his head at her "Oh, um, never mind about that one then, so um, current affairs....aliens, they're all around us, they could be hiding in anyone's body, I mean, take my producer for example, he's ugly and weird.....but he's not an alien, just an odd human being" she giggled.

Her name was Amber, and yes, she had her own one hour slot on TV, one that had pretty good ratings, even though on her show, all she does was make up things and talk nonsense more or less.  And yes, her show was indeed, live as well, so whatever she said would be shown on TV to whoever was watching it.

Amber's producer gave off a facepalm as his assisant spoke to him "Are you starting to have regrets giving her, her own slot on TV?"
"At times, yes, however, it does get good ratings and we can't really avoid that" replied the producer.

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Meanwhile Alvin was relaxing on the couch arm watching Amber's show.

"Man, this chipmunk seems to be real nervous. Some people just aren't supposed to be put on camera but not me. I'd be awesome on Camera", Alvin said with a smirk.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Amber soon, grabbed the newspaper and layed it down in front of her "Now, for some of these current events" she said as she looked to the front cover which showed Alvin, Simon and Theodore "Again?" she muttered to herself as she looked to the camera again "Well, perhaps we'll save it for another time when there's something new to talk about"

And that's when they went to a break.  Amber's producer known as Zack, walked over to Amber "Uh, one question Amber, why not talk about The Chipmunks?" he asked her.
"They're always on the news, I want to talk about something different, like James Woods" replied Amber.
"Look, we've already been through that, you know he can't be called away from whatever it is he's doing to appear on your show" Zack told her.
"Yeah, well, Larry King for example, he gets celeberties" replied Amber as she folded her arms.
Zack gave a groan "There's no reasoning with you....which is why it's best that we put this show on hiatus you know"
"Hiatus? You mean cancel it?" Amber asked back.
"What? No, I don't mean it like that, I mean, on hold you know....as I think it's best that you go to school" Zack explained to her.
"School?" was all Amber could ask as she was called back to the front of the camera for the last part of her show.

Theodore was watching the show along with Alvin "You think she's okay? She looks a bit sad" Theodore said to Alvin.

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Well" Simon said from where he also watched, "sometimes the camera angles can mess with one's perceived facial expressions...though I have to say she does look, bothered" he agreed with Theodore.

"More TV boys?" Dave asked coming into the living room, "Did you clean your room for your Aunt Samantha's arrival like I asked, I don't want her thinking I'm raising slobs", Dave picked up one of Alvin's tiny bits of clothing from off the living room table, a sock apparently.

~~~~

Meanwhile, Samantha Seville, Dave's only slightly younger sister, sighed, "As if babysitting you wasn't enough; look you better behave at my brother Dave's or I don't care how much your owners are paying me I'll just quite...babysitting a dog food commercial star is not my idea of a glamorous job!".

The small Chihuahua in high priced doggy fashion clothes frowned, "I am more than just  a commercial star! I am also an heiress" the dog with speech capabilities same as the chipmunks said.

Samantha just rolled her eyes.

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"But, Dave you are raising slobs. Well at least one." Alvin said with a proud smile. It was his goal to be a lazy slacker.

"Aunt Samantha's coming here?" Alvin said.

"Alvin turned to Simon and Theodore " I don't know if she's sad but judging on her show I would be. Either that or her producer is."Alvin said throwing an empty bag of Cheese balls on the floor.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Once her show had ended, Zack walked over to her "Well, looks like you've got to get ready for school now, it is 7 in the morning after all" he told Amber.

Amber only let off a groan "Okay, fine, but as long as you put something good in the place of my show, something like Danny Phantom, or whichever" Amber told Zack, sounding a little annoyed as she followed him off to the parking lot.

"Well, I like it, it's a fun show, I hope it doesn't get cancelled" Theodore told both Alvin and Simon.

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Well hopefully it doesn't. Maybe the show needs a boost something like us appearing on the show. Now that would give this Amber chick Epic RATINGS." Alvin said.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
A few moments later, both Zack and Amber had arrived at school "Alright, I'll take you inside at least" Zack told Amber as he motioned for her to follow him inside.

Once inside, the principle walked over to Zack "Ah, you must be here because of little Amber there"
"Yes I am" replied Zack "Thought it would be best to send her off to school at the very least"
The principle just gave off a nod back as she looked down at Amber "Oh, don't worry, you'll fit in just fine here"
Amber just gave off a sigh "Yeah, I suppose so"

Zack looked to Zoe "Alright, I'll be back at around 3 or so to pick you up, and if I'm not here, it'll be someone else from the studio" he told her before heading off.

The principle crouched down to speak to Amber once more "Now, there is one thing I would like to make clear, and that this school isn't like your studio, you wont be treated any differently here, you'll be treated like ever other normal human being here"

"Oh" was all Amber had said back with a small gulp and a nervous little laugh.

What she wore today was a shirt and a skirt at least, as well as a small clip in her head fur too.

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Dave just sighed over Alvin's focus on another person's show and all.

"Not to worry Dave" Simon stood, "I've actually been trying to invent up a do dad to help with cleaning rooms faster, I'll go test it on ours now" he said.

"Thanks Simon" Dave sighed. "Yes, she's coming here" Dave answered Alvin, "And...".

Just then the doorbell rang. "Oh, that'll be her" Dave said, walking over to the door.

As she came in, Samantha smiled, "Well how's my famous band manager brother doing?" she asked. Dave sighed, "Well if I can keep away from the band injuring me for a while..." he turned to glance at the couch.

Samantha smiled as she walked in, "Hi boys" she greeted atleast Alvin and Theodore who were there. Simon zipped back in the room though and gave Dave an all clear signal that he'd taken care of the room.

"Don't worry, I've got presents" Samantha assured the boys, "but they're not in here" she said, setting the pet carrier down, "this is...".

"Just open the door" an impatient voice from the pet carrier said. Samantha sighed and did so, "I get to watch Miss London from those high priced dog food commercials" she explained in a less than trilled voice.

She glanced back at her brother, "Sorry Dave, but I had no choice but to bring her and...".

"If I've survived Alvin I'm sure she's nothing" Dave said.

The all black Chihuahua padded out of the pet carrier on her little designer booties and looked about, a slight frown coming to her muzzle. She then spotted the three chipmunks, "So you're the famous band? Well, interesting to finally meet you".

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Yeah, Yeah, Yeah, whatever. Just stay out of our way Paris and everything will be fine" Alvin said forgetting the dog's name but knew it was a country.

When Alvin heard the words "Presents he quickly scrambled up on to Aunt Samantha's shoulder and hugged her. "Did I ever tell you how much I love when you visit"? Alvin said quickly.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Theodore walked over to Samantha "Did you bring anything for me?" he decided to ask her as he also waved at the Chihuahua "Hi, I'm Theodore"