The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Custom Bathrooms

Nahla · 5 · 1990

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile

Now you can have a truly original bathroom that will have your friends knocking at your door. Who needs a bathroom like this? No one! But you should get one anyway.

Design your dream bathroom and I'll make you the exact opposite of what you order for the low low price of $99,999! Just visit www.get-a-scam.com.au today!

Ok, really. I decided to be a jerk and pull a tiny little prank on the newest admim Rhombus. Cause he said I couldn't post about custom kitchens but he said NOTHING about me not about not being allowed to post about custom BATHROOMS.

I found the loophole, Rhombus. I found the loophole.

..I'm in  trouble ain't I?  :angel

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I see a banhammer...  :smile
Inactive, probably forever.

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

Alright, flew to Australia to burn that custom bathroom as my administrative duties demand, and now to punish the user... after all, we can't have such a post go unpunished, now can we?  After all, no legitimate member has ever made such a post...

http://z7.invisionfree.com/thegangoffive/i...showtopic=14956

Oh, right... well looks like you get to avoid the banhamer this time.  :p But no more custom rooms of any kind.  Their existence is enough to have filled us with an irrational hatred of kitchens, so please don't ruin bathrooms for us as well.  :yes

(also moved to the correct section of the forum)

Go ahead and check out my fanfictions, The Seven Hunters, Songs of the Hunters, and Menders Tale.