The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

An adult themed LBT fanfic?

karkovice · 77 · 11854

karkovice

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Hi, everyone!

I hope you are enjoying my first ever LBT fanfic "The Time Of Great Need".

While I was writing that story, an unusual offshoot for it came to mind. It would feature two of the main characters(who shall remain nameless...) in some scenes that are, I must warn, NOT MEANT FOR THOSE WHO ARE UNDERAGED!

What do you think?

Am I crazy to think of a story like this?

Personally, I don't think so. Being a grown up myself, I think it's normal.

Would you read a story like this?

Anyways, I don't know if fanfiction.net would allow me to put up an adult themed story like that on their site. I think I read somewhere on there that such stories were not allowed.

If it turns out that such a story is not allowed to be posted on that site, would you seriously request that I send you a copy of it via private email?

I can't wait to see what replies I'll get to THIS. :neutral

DarkHououmon

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://bluedramon.deviantart.com
It depends on how far you go. If what you plan on putting in is rated NC-17, then your story could get removed from Fanfiction.Net because it violates the rules. As long as it's R or under, you should be fine.

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
As long as it stays within an R rating it should be fine.

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

raga

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Umm, this story should give you a pretty good idea of how far you can go with a LBT story and not have it removed:
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3561389/1/Land...ttlefoot_X_Cera

Quick disclaimer, that story is definitely not for children

DarkHououmon

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
If that story is what I think it is, I'm pretty sure it did violate the rules, but the moderators are being lazy and haven't gotten around to removing it yet.

raga

• Petrie
    • View Profile
It probably is the story your thinking of, its pretty infamous at this point.  If it is against the rules then the rules obviously aren't enforced very well.

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Well, it depends on how far ya take things.  I have not been able to even stomach the thought of sex in an LBT fanfic, and I'm not about to become a fan of it.  Yeah, I feel that fanfic Raga posted the link to is WAY too graphic for the sites rules, and yet the admins have not removed it :x.  A possibility could be 'cuz more appropriate anatomical terms are used, and not vulgarities (i.e. c***, f***, etc.).  I dunno...I feel I agree with DarkHououmon that the admins are just too lazy.  Two hatefics, "Littlefoot the Homicidal Manaic" and "LBT: The Beginning of the End" (see my rant on this one in the "Things You Hate to Find in Fanfiction" thread, and you'll know what I mean :anger), should not even be on that site!  The second one mentioned had been removed, but was then reposted and no action was taken!  That, to me, is pretty screwed up <_<.

BTW, that fanfic Raga posted the link to left me with a disturbed mind.  It's too bad I was eating my lunch when I opened that story :x.  In other words, graphic sex and LBT just do not mix :x.

raga

• Petrie
    • View Profile
What are the odds of that?  It seems the story has been deleted since I added the link.  Well, its for the best anyway.

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Erm, I was talking with regards to violence.

Sex + LBT = ew.

Violence + LBT = workable

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Ain't that funny?!  I just went on there when I saw Noname's post in Karkovice's other thread that his fanfic seemed to had been removed, and when I saw the total number of fanfics had gone from 161 to 159, I decided to browse the pages and, long behold, the infamous sexfic has been exterminated!  Praise heaven little kids are no longer able to read that!

Caustizer

• Ducky
    • View Profile
It all depends on how adult the themes are I think. The above poster was right about sex being a no-no but violence is workable. It all depends on how it's written I suppose.

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
When it comes to romance stories, in my opinion, some things are best left to the reader's imagination...

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Here's the list of R rated fan fics (bold are hate/parody, unaltered text are 'true' fan fics)

LBTThe Beginning of the End (WTF writer)

Land Before Time: Warriors of the Solar System (Dark Side of the World)

The Chronicles of The Balaur (The Oracle)

Silent Valley (yoshi396)

The Land Before Time C: Extinction (Golden-Fox19)

Ducky's Torture (pokeplayer984)

Little Foot the Homicidal Maniac (07Matt)

Out of the Shadows 2 (DarkHououmon)

The Land Before Time XXXVIII: The Final Adventure (Tan Wang)

Time Gate X (Cyberlizard)

Out of the Shadows (DarkHououmon)

As is observed, most if not all the hate and parody fics are in this rating. However a quite a number of good, though more adult themed (relating to violence) fics are present. A note about Ducky's Torture: INTENSELY disturbing but well written.

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: Serris,Jul 23 2009 on  10:39 PM
A note about Ducky's Torture: INTENSELY disturbing but well written.
Tell me about it!  That one actually gave me nightmares :!.  I felt even more sympathy for Pokeplayer having had such a terrible nightmare after I read that :(.

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
On a side note, I am not sure why Out of the Shadows and its sequel are classified as R rated fics. The violence is high but it's nothing like Time Gate X. There is no sex, both fics are intensely dark but I am not sure if that warrants an R rating.

Caustizer

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: Serris,Jul 23 2009 on  10:39 PM

As is observed, most if not all the hate and parody fics are in this rating. However a quite a number of good, though more adult themed (relating to violence) fics are present. A note about Ducky's Torture: INTENSELY disturbing but well written.
Oh god... Ducky's Torture made me wanna throw up

PS. this is coming from the guy who wrote "The Night Ruby Went Crazy"

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Ducky's Torture completely horrified me.

This is coming from someone who wrote Twilight Valley and LOVED some of the other R rated fics (Out of the  Shadows and Time Gate X).

DarkHououmon

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: Serris,Jul 23 2009 on  11:47 PM
On a side note, I am not sure why Out of the Shadows and its sequel are classified as R rated fics. The violence is high but it's nothing like Time Gate X. There is no sex, both fics are intensely dark but I am not sure if that warrants an R rating.
Out of the Shadows was originally PG-13 rated, but Threehorn had posted a review on my story and said that if I didn't up the rating to R, he would report my story as having an unsuitable rating for the content of the story. As of now, since the completion of the story, I feel Out of the Shadows is far too graphic to become PG-13 again. If it were to become PG-13 again, I'd have to water down the content.

karkovice

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Well, based on your reactions here, fanfiction.net would not want to leave the story I had in mind up there.

Guess I'll have to keep it on my hard drive, and only send it through private email to those who still want to read it.

The idea I had was basically like this:

On the night following the incident of Cera's breakdown in The Valley of The Sick, Cera herself would visit Chomper in his cave, asking if he could spend the night with him. Finally, he decides to allow her in. They would start cuddling, holding each other, talking; then one thing would lead to another... then they would... "consumate"... their friendship.

It would be rated "Mature Adult", of course.

If this is enough to make you sick to your stomach, I sincerely and humbly apologize.  :oops

But if anyone is curious enough to still want to read it, let me know. Leave me an email address, or something, and I'll send you the file.

I must advise, though, that I can't be held responsible for any physical and mental damage that would result from you reading something you're not supposed to read, or regret reading. You have been warned!  :p

DarkHououmon

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
So you planned on pairing Chomper and Cera together, a sharptooth and a threehorn?