The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Anyone having issues with their facebook feed?

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Hey, recently I noticed some really annoying change in the way facebook displays posts from sites and groups I follow. I used to get all messages in my feed but now (especially after inactivity >1 day) I get a few posts and that's it (oftentimes old ones I've already seen too!!!) I don't know if it has anything to do with the fact that I recently unsubscribed all groups I'm a member of there (because it's easier to look through those separately) but either way this is highly annoying because I am missing stuff. Lots of stuff. Usually after not being on fb for a few days I#d get to scroll through more than 1000 new posts... now after 11 days of not being there, I got exactly 2! posts and that's it.

Anyone can relate? Anyone knows what's up with that site? Thanks.
Inactive, probably forever.

zero-point

• Administrator
  • Spike
    • View Profile
I do not know what that is caused by per se, but I do know that logging out and clearing browser cookies and browsing history usually fixes it for me.
"The fire flickers with possibilities, I wonder what happens if you get a little closer?"

jassy

• certified member of the spike fanclub :)
  • Member+
  • Spike
  • your local procrastinating fanartist!
    • View Profile
That happens to me sometimes but it’s totally random and out of nowtherr. Usually, refreshing my feed does the trick, but I would try logging out and logging back in like zero-point said.
"Don't you ever wonder what's out there?"  :rainbowThinking

OwlsCantRead

• Literally Guido シ
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • "In the morning light, the evening star…"
    • View Profile
I haven't touched Facebook in forever but a random thought that crossed my mind is that if you have the FB app on your phone and its de-synced, maybe it's displaying incorrect data and recs? That said, clearing the cache, logging in and out, or syncing it up would definitely solve it if that's the case. :p
Would it be possible for swimmers and flyers to get more love around here? Both figuratively… and literally.

That one guy who writes LBT fanfiction and accidentally makes them five times longer than he'd originally intended.

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I'll attempt doing that now.

No, I'm not using the app, not anymore :P

EDIT: No, it didn't work :(
« Last Edit: October 12, 2018, 06:57:56 PM by Ducky123 »
Inactive, probably forever.