The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

What screw ups

Teresa · 146 · 24679

Tails_155

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://xerofocusstudios.com/forums/portal.php
the other thing is it's not a motionless graphic, Cera animates in that shot XD

Keni

• Spike
    • View Profile
    • http://www.fanfiction.net/~sorawtk
Quote from: Tails_155,Sep 21 2007 on  05:14 PM

I've mentioned this before, this is the scene in the show where Topsy is trying to save _Cera_ who fell in the water... in the Great Log Running Race (or w/e)
Oh my God...I never noticed that! XDD

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: Tails_155,Sep 21 2007 on  05:14 PM

I've mentioned this before, this is the scene in the show where Topsy is trying to save _Cera_ who fell in the water... in the Great Log Running Race (or w/e)
LOL!  That mistake SO desereves to be captioned! ^_^

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Pretty funny, I'll have to watch the Great Log Running Race again to see that.  
I don't know how to do a screen capture, but I noticed one.   In the episode  The Star Day Celebration at the near end Ducky gives Ruby a short vine of sweet bubbles that has 3 on them.  Ruby eats all 3.  It clearly shows Ruby holding the vine with no sweet bubbles on them after she eats them.  Then the animation cuts to a closeup of Chomper.  After his line they go back to a medium shot, I think it's called, and the vine has 3 sweet bubbles on it.    

Maybe it's a magic vine.   :lol

Manny Cav

• Cera
    • View Profile
Quote from: Kor,Oct 17 2007 on  11:27 PM
Pretty funny, I'll have to watch the Great Log Running Race again to see that.  
I don't know how to do a screen capture, but I noticed one.   In the episode  The Star Day Celebration at the near end Ducky gives Ruby a short vine of sweet bubbles that has 3 on them.  Ruby eats all 3.  It clearly shows Ruby holding the vine with no sweet bubbles on them after she eats them.  Then the animation cuts to a closeup of Chomper.  After his line they go back to a medium shot, I think it's called, and the vine has 3 sweet bubbles on it.    

Maybe it's a magic vine.   :lol
There should be a button on your keyboard that says "Print Screen", "Prt Scr", or something similar. Press that to copy the contents of the screen onto your clipboard. Now, paste it in your favorite image program, crop out the outside stuff, and save it in the desired format (usually PNG or JPG).

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Took a while to find the clipboard program, had to google it since it seems very well hidden in XP.  But it seems to not work, I save it and it always seems to save as a non valid clipfile, no biggie I guess.  

Another animation mistake I noticed is during The Great Log Running Game during Cera's song before she runs off 2 domeheads they have some treesweets on the ground in front of one of them.  Cera runs them off then.  When it switches from a close reaction shot of her and the 2 dome heads to a medium shot of her, the tree sweets have vanished.

Manny Cav

• Cera
    • View Profile
Uh... all you have to do is press "Print Screen", open MS Paint, right click any area of the blank image brought up, and then click "Paste".

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Doesn't work, like I said no biggie, I'm not very smart in certain areas.  I could, if folks would rather, edit my previous posts  to add in the exact minutes and seconds.  Or do new posts that list them.

Manny Cav

• Cera
    • View Profile
Eh, just make a new post. It'll be easier for members to notice.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Hope you folks don't mind this post.  

The Vanishing Tree Sweets:

The Log Running Game -

14:38 - One can see the 2 domeheads with each holding and eating a tree sweet and a small pile of more in front of the one to right.

14:42 - a medium shot of Cera with the tree sweets having vanished.  

The Magic Sweet Bubble Vine

The Star Day Celebration -

20:52 - Ruby is holding the vine with 3 sweet bubbles in her hands.
   20:53 - she eats them.
   20:54 - shows the vine, now with no sweet bubbles.
   21:00 - Shows ruby holding the vine, this time with the sweet bubbles magically back.

DarkHououmon

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://bluedramon.deviantart.com
I took screenshots for you, Kor.

The Vanishing Tree Sweets:

The Magic Tree Sweet Vine:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Thanks, that is a lot easier for folks to see the screw ups then having to go and load the videos.   :DD

Nimrod

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.landbeforetimefreak.npage.de
Huh :huh: . ^^I looked that TV serie yesterday and didn¥t noticed that. XXD

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I didn't notice it the first time either, took a few viewings before I did.  Some of the others that others mentioned like the Cera twin I never noticed till someone mentioned it.  So don't feel bad.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Not sure if coloring mistakes count, but I was watching The Hermit of Black Rock and noticed during the song Petrie and Guido sing at 21:07 Chomper has one red eye and on blueish eye.  It lasts a few seconds and just before they switch off of him and back to Petrie and Guido the blue one turns red.

Manny Cav

• Cera
    • View Profile
Quote from: Kor,Oct 23 2007 on  02:20 AM
Not sure if coloring mistakes count, but I was watching The Hermit of Black Rock and noticed during the song Petrie and Guido sing at 21:07 Chomper has one red eye and on blueish eye.  It lasts a few seconds and just before they switch off of him and back to Petrie and Guido the blue one turns red.
Hahaha, you're right! :lol

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I noticed when I watched the song Beyond the Mysterious Beyond the female rainbow face's shade of green is at times the same as the male and at times lighter.  Not sure of the rest of the movie.  Though I guess one can say that since they are likely et's maybe she has mental control over the shade her body is and decided she didn't want to be the same shade as the male is.

landbeforetimelover

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thelandbeforetime.org
During the song "things change", Cera walks to the middle of the log, giving littlefoot plenty of area to walk onto it with her, but in the next scene, she is close to the beginning of the log and has to move so Littlefoot could get onto it.

Thought I'd give you a visual of this one.  These 2 pics take place less than 1 second apart in order from left to right:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Guess not enough time for Cera to have jumped back for some reason.  

It seems that most of the mistakes seem to occur when they switch viewpoints.  I wonder if a different team is working on each, or a lot of time passes between the switching of viewpoints and  they do not check their own work.

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
In LBT 9, Mo's eye color momentarily switches to purple for no reason at all:

I notice that every time I watch LBT 9.

I have also noticed that when I watched that episode.

Does anybody notice that in LBT 8, when that snowball is sent rolling down, Mr. Thicknose seems to run straight ahead, and the snowball goes over his tracks when it comes on-screen. He should have ran right into the snowball.