The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Tails77 Q&A

Tails77 · 75 · 12532

Anagnos

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • Keep it clean! Respect public property!
    • View Profile
How do you deal with negative emotions?

Tails77

• Chomper
    • View Profile
question 26: I once looked it up and found out I have a lot of the symptoms related to Chronophobia, a fear of the future. I extremely hate thinking about what my adult life is going to be like, even though there is a lot of evidence to say that it will be pretty good.
I also hate being in high places where it looks very unstable, places like roller coasters where your suspended hundreds of feet in the air on nothing but a set of rails and observation towers built out of poles that shake under people's movements.

another..weirder thing is I hate being in positions where my ankles could sprain.. those are like traumatic experiences for me!

question 27: I just leave the situation and go to my room, I'll usually stay there for like an hour. I also feel like I do that more for the other person's safety because when I get angry (which is what I'm assuming you mean) I usually have thoughts of extreme violence...like.. "punching your face in until my hands are broken" kind of violence..
I'll find something better to put here eventually..

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Be my lover, Littlefoot. <3
    • View Profile
What are you studying for in school?

Discord! I'm howling at the moon! And sleeping in the middle of a summer afternoon...

Anagnos

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile

Tails77

• Chomper
    • View Profile
question 28: I'm not quite sure what you mean... do you mean as in "what do I plan to do after school"?

question 29: no...now that I think about it there's not a lot of rides that I like at amusement parks, I remember crying my whole way through a Noah's ark ride and another ride where you rode in kid sized air planes that was suspended like a foot off the ground...i'm a bit of a whimp.. :(petrie

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile

question 28: I'm not quite sure what you mean... do you mean as in "what do I plan to do after school"?

Well sort of... What profession do you plan on studying for in school? Like a future career of sorts.

Discord! I'm howling at the moon! And sleeping in the middle of a summer afternoon...

Anagnos

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
If you were a millionaire for a day, what would you do?

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • Ian's Corner - My personal review blog
Do you have a favourite Star Wars film?

Tails77

• Chomper
    • View Profile
question 28 part 2: ok, thanks for better explaining what you mean. I honestly don't really know, in my English class we did a lesson in what we wanted to be after we got out of school and I ultimately chose that I wanted to be a library aide, the problem is that there are no libraries near me that I know of that are hiring. the whole world of getting a job is really overwhelming to me and I constantly worry I'm gonna end up with something crappy like Burger King because I have no desire to go to college

question 30: hmmm... I got several ideas, I could be like Brewster's Millions and just run up and down the town spending my money in the most ridiculous ways possible, throw a giant party with all my friends, donate it all to charity, or just take my family to Dave and Buster's and spend it on a ton of cards and spend the whole day playing arcade games!

question 31: yes, I know I will probably turn this forum into a warzone by saying this but I really enjoyed The Last Jedi. there were sooo many moments that made my jaw drop through the floor and into another dimension! (no, I'm not joking)   

Anagnos

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Where do you see yourself in 5 years?

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Have you done yoga before?

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile

question 31: yes, I know I will probably turn this forum into a warzone by saying this but I really enjoyed The Last Jedi. there were sooo many moments that made my jaw drop through the floor and into another dimension! (no, I'm not joking)
Well it won't turn into a warzone from me, at least. I really liked it too. Nice to find a fellow fan there. :cerahappy

Are you an early bird or a night owl?

Tails77

• Chomper
    • View Profile
question 32: as much as I worry, I DO tend to exaggerate.. most likely I would be staying with my family (something I already planned to do) as for jobs, well, that could go anywhere, I'm afraid to say..

question 33: yes, I went to special ed classroom in earlier years and a few times we went on a field trip to a yoga center, the woman there taught us some of the basics and also put us in there weird swings that made me feel like a baby and swung us back and forth across the room..I nearly fell asleep on that

question 34: definitely a night owl. maybe it's because i'm a Batman fan, a wannabe sith lord, or that I'm actually turning into a vampire.. I just love the feeling of cool air of darkness.

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
What internet browser do you prefer using?

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile

Tails77

• Chomper
    • View Profile
question 35: I've never really seen much of a difference between any of them, the iPads in my house use Yahoo! , at school we use Google, my grandmothers house uses Bing, aside from differences in style of the browser I never really felt a difference..

question 36: if you ever wanna see a TRUE love/hate relationship, look no further than me and math, trying to understand something in math for me feels like playing a video game and going through a tough level that kills me over and over again because of new obstacles that pop up after dealing with the one that got me before. but then, after about a hundred, tries I get everything down pat and I can do the problem with my eyes closed.

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile

question 35: I've never really seen much of a difference between any of them, the iPads in my house use Yahoo! , at school we use Google, my grandmothers house uses Bing, aside from differences in style of the browser I never really felt a difference..

I meant the browser itself, not the search engines. Browsers like Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Opera, etc, etc. Unless you mean that the browsers themselves don't make a difference? Anyway, I'll just move on to my next question.

What is your preferred decade of music?

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Are there any forums you post on besides this one?
« Last Edit: July 12, 2019, 02:34:55 PM by StardustSoldier »

Tails77

• Chomper
    • View Profile

I meant the browser itself, not the search engines. Browsers like Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Opera, etc, etc. Unless you mean that the browsers themselves don't make a difference? Anyway, I'll just move on to my next question.

oh, okay, I see what you mean. I really liked it when bing had those beautiful pictures with facts and links to other websites every day

Tails77

• Chomper
    • View Profile
question 37: I like a good mix of modern rock and stuff from the eighties and nineties

question 38: I've thought about joining one of the forums for "Warhammer 40k" because I find that universe very interesting and I like the community's sense of humor. however, no, I'm not currently on any other forum, I'm kinda slowly dipping myself into the whole "interacting with other people through the internet" thing..