The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Ask ImpracticalDino

OwlsCantRead

• Literally Guido シ
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • "In the morning light, the evening star…"
    • View Profile
What is your opinion of public transport?
Would it be possible for swimmers and flyers to get more love around here? Both figuratively… and literally.

That one guy who writes LBT fanfiction and accidentally makes them five times longer than he'd originally intended.

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Be my lover, Littlefoot. <3
    • View Profile
I believe that Public Transport can be good if you’re in a pinch or if nothing else is available, but otherwise using your own mode of transportation such as driving, walking, and so on would be a better choice, at least money wise.

Discord! I'm howling at the moon! And sleeping in the middle of a summer afternoon...

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • Ian's Corner - My personal review blog
Do you know what you'd rate each LBT movie (that you've seen so far) and the TV series out of 10?
« Last Edit: September 24, 2019, 09:50:11 AM by StardustSoldier »

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Alright, for the movies so far...

The Land Before Time: 10/10
The Land Before Time II - The Great Valley Adventure: I have to come back to that.
The Land Before Time III - The Time of Great Giving: 8/10
The Land Before Time IV - Journey Through The Mists: 9/10
The Land Before Time V - The Mysterious Island: Same as II.
The Land Before Time VI - The Secret of Saurus Rock: Pending review...but probably the same or worse than Journey Through The Mists.

As for the rest of the movies, you'll have to wait until I watch them to give my review.

For the TV series...well if I would overgeneralize everything, it would be a 6/10 probably.

I have a four day weekend after Friday this week (yay!), but hopefully I won't have too much homework. Well...considering that I'm going to be assigned a brain project tomorrow for AP Psychology, um...I'm not too positive about the amount of free time I'll have. It's also annoying when you have another AP class, plus honors classes which give out homework everyday for some reason I don't understand. Last year, the honors classes I took barely gave out any homework at all, so I don't know what's up with this year. Eh, I guess its just high school getting harder I suppose...?
« Last Edit: September 24, 2019, 09:41:11 PM by ImpracticalDino »

Discord! I'm howling at the moon! And sleeping in the middle of a summer afternoon...

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile

Also, there was a reason for a decent stretch of inactivity I had the previous week, which will be revealed once I have the time to do so.

What was the reason? Did you mention it somewhere else on the forum?

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Hopefully I'll have time to post everything for the reason by this weekend, but no promises though.

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Alright, no rush. I just wasn't sure if it had already come up or not.

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Do you have any favourite LBT songs outside of "If We Hold On Together"? I know you've asked others this, but I wasn't sure if you were ever asked.

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
My top five favorites so far with the movies I've watched would be The Legend of The Lone Dinosaur, Always There, Grandma's Lullaby, It Takes All Sorts, and Big Water. :)

OwlsCantRead

• Literally Guido シ
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Are you good with puzzles?
Would it be possible for swimmers and flyers to get more love around here? Both figuratively… and literally.

That one guy who writes LBT fanfiction and accidentally makes them five times longer than he'd originally intended.

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile

Are you good with puzzles?

Nope, I don't think so! Unless those mobile games you play on your tablet or phone devices count as good puzzle solving skills. :P

OwlsCantRead

• Literally Guido シ
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Nope, I don't think so! Unless those mobile games you play on your tablet or phone devices count as good puzzle solving skills. :P
On that note, do you play those App Store mobile games ala Candy Crush? And if so, do you have a favorite?

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
On that note, do you play those App Store mobile games ala Candy Crush? And if so, do you have a favorite?

Actually, no. For some reason, I literally have no games (besides Plato) on my phone, which is possibly because I don't really use my phone that much at all besides for school, calling and texting family members, and listening to music. On my IPad, I mainly focus on YouTube and Adventure Capitalist. Search these apps up if you don't know what they are.

OwlsCantRead

• Literally Guido シ
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I don't know why this Q&A is leading to a recurrent chain of insatiable curiosity, but what's your phone brand and make? :p

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
My phone is a Samsung Galaxy J3 Prime running Android version 7.0.

OwlsCantRead

• Literally Guido シ
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
If you play video games, what's your favorite genre?

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I don't really play video games these days anymore, so I wouldn't really know. I just played games as long as they were fun and didn't pay attention to details like that.

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Also, there was a reason for a decent stretch of inactivity I had the previous week, which will be revealed once I have the time to do so.

Not to pester you or anything, but I'm still curious to know what this was about.
:cerahappy

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I think I actually have time to reveal it this weekend. Keep reminding me.

Also, it has something to do with a short vacation of some sort, so that will get you thinking! ;)

UnionRags123

• Member+
  • Spike
  • AAMBDDGLGLLLMMMOOPRSSSSB
    • View Profile
When are you gonna join discord?  :lol
AAMBDDGLGLLLMMMOOPRSSSSB

Major kudos to anyone who figures out what that means :)

I will find ways to make sure “lol dino” is in all of my posts :lol