The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Owl be here for your Asks

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Be my lover, Littlefoot. <3
    • View Profile
If you could choose to live in the LBT universe forever, would you take that opportunity? What species would you want to be transformed into?

Discord! I'm howling at the moon! And sleeping in the middle of a summer afternoon...

Anagnos

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • Keep it clean! Respect public property!
    • View Profile

OwlsCantRead

• Literally Guido シ
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • "In the morning light, the evening star…"
    • View Profile

If you could choose to live in the LBT universe forever, would you take that opportunity? What species would you want to be transformed into?
In a paradoxical kind of sense, the LBT universe seems rather carefree compared to our modern day life. All they have to worry about (mainly) is their next meal, and that applies to both sharpteeth and flatteeth. Almost seems relaxing. No taxes and jobs... though I suppose I'd feel less fulfilled in that world. Now I can see why the farwalkers exist... got too bored of the same 'ol, same 'ol.

That being said, if I really were to take the plunge, I'd be a flyer, almost guaranteed. The opportunity to see the prehistoric world uninhibited from the sky as well as being relatively safe from ground-based predators is pretty much unfair to almost every other species.

Do you like cities or small towns?
Only ever lived in a city, but I suppose I'll like a quaint place to live, ironically.
Would it be possible for swimmers and flyers to get more love around here? Both figuratively… and literally.

That one guy who writes LBT fanfiction and accidentally makes them five times longer than he'd originally intended.

Anagnos

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Do you like spicy food?

Discord! I'm howling at the moon! And sleeping in the middle of a summer afternoon...

OwlsCantRead

• Literally Guido シ
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile

Best advice you’ve ever gotten?
"Vary your tone when presenting."

Prior to that, I'd always been a monotonous speaker. Must have been a chore to listen to.

Do you like spicy food?
Heavens, no. I can't take spicy food.
Would it be possible for swimmers and flyers to get more love around here? Both figuratively… and literally.

That one guy who writes LBT fanfiction and accidentally makes them five times longer than he'd originally intended.

Anagnos

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile

OwlsCantRead

• Literally Guido シ
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile

If you could live forever, would you?
Immortality is an elixir that had been sought by humanity since the earliest days. In a sense, we all share a primal fear of non-existence. At first glance, the answer is obviously 'yes'...

And yet, at the same time, a part of me is conflicted. I wouldn't mind being immortal if it meant living a fulfilling life for all eternity. But if the price of immortality is to be forever alone due to the fate that any friends you make are destined to go before you or to be bored out of your minds... then, no. I'm sure there are many people who lived for less than a century and yet are entirely satisfied with the life, and it is my wish that I would do the same as well.

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Do you know how to swim? If so, do you enjoy the activity?

OwlsCantRead

• Literally Guido シ
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile

Do you know how to swim? If so, do you enjoy the activity?
I almost drowned twice. :sducky

So... uh, no.

DiddyKF1

• Monkey of Many Mysteries from the Fruitiest Forests
  • Member+
  • Petrie
  • Proud supporter of DuckyxPetrie!
    • View Profile
If you could change one thing about yourself to become a better person, what would be the most important thing to you?
Suddenly, I've written so many fanfics that I can't possibly list them all! :P

Ducky x Petrie forever! :)petrie :duckyhappy

Anagnos

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile

OwlsCantRead

• Literally Guido シ
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile

If you could change one thing about yourself to become a better person, what would be the most important thing to you?
I'll improve on my laziness and procrastination. I fee like I'll be a terrible person to hang out with irl with my current "let me sleep" attitude. :SmugSpike

Who is your role model, if anyone?
Secondary school English teacher. Completely changed my self-deprecating view of myself, and I credit her with giving me the motivation to eventually get better at English, and eventually, writing and presenting.

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Do you have phobias of anything in particular?

Anagnos

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile

OwlsCantRead

• Literally Guido シ
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile

Do you have phobias of anything in particular?
Lightning is a big one. I freak out majorly if I'm in the open and bolts of fire start raining from the sky.
I'm also intently scared of heights and thus, flying as a subset.
in other words, I'm Petrie :opetrie

What’s the ultimate ice-cream flavor?
Choco mint. :^^spike

Anagnos

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
How would you describe yourself in five words or less?

OwlsCantRead

• Literally Guido シ
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile

How would you describe yourself in five words or less?
Constantly tired and sleepy. :P

Anagnos

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Is there any childhood activity you wish you could still do now?

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Do you like to play board games? If so, name a favorite.