The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Carto-artwork

Caustizer

• Ducky
    • View Profile
This is a map a drew that encompasses the Great Valley and all it's really important areas.  Other places lie far beyond the Great Valley and are also included, and most of them are my own creation.

Note that the bottom of the map in faded is the original Land Before Time world.

This is the official map for my fan-fic LBT: Far Away Home

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
Cool. One question, did Claw and Fang Valleys come from my fan fic or is it a coinidence that the names are similar?

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

Caustizer

• Ducky
    • View Profile
They did indeed come from Twilight Valley. It's the biggest reason I asked your permission to link them - I realized when I was halfway through my map that I had instinctively put them on there as notable places.

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
There's one thing I want to comment on. The Big Water Meadows and the Big Water are missing.

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

Caustizer

• Ducky
    • View Profile
They aren't missing - they have just been renamed.

The Big Water is the Great Sea and the Big Water Meadows is the Dawn Valley.

EDIT: Hooray I am a Ducky now.

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Oh, okay. I will keep the original names for Twilight Valley though. I'll read through your latest fic sometime later.