The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Relaxing music

action9000

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Hi,
Do you even find that music can help calm you if you're feeling uptight or stressed?  I just wanted to share this piece of music with you all; I just found it to be very nice to listen to.  It's a free download and completely legal to share.  A direct link to the music is here:
(you may have to right-click and say "Save target as...")
http://action9000.homeip.net/Backup/Shared...hOutOfWater.mp3

Do you have previous experiences with music which can help relax you or help you get through your day?

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
Relaxing music makes good background music for writing essays I find, or college readings...just so its not so quiet.  Every now and then I might take a nap with it on, but I don't do a "cool down" after a day and just meditate in music. :P:  I've been pretty happy with Compass Productions' Lifescapes series (have 8 cds from them).

B)

Ratiasu

• Spike
    • View Profile
Bruce Faulconer's "Android 16" track never fails to make me yawn, even when I just think about it.

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I can relax to Dragonforce. Or The Beatles. Or Billy Joel.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I play some Celtic music while I"m trying to go to sleep, if that counts.  Without music, or at least a podcast playing it can take me hours to get to sleep.

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile

mcr mad

• Spike
    • View Profile
ralaxing music when your stersed? i never do thay, went im stresed i just listen ton a bit of punk like the sex pistol or green day and rap like RZA or in your face songs from eminem

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I blast metal when I'm stressed :yes.  I only find relaxation music helpful when I am already mellowed out :^.^:.

Lillefot

• Cera
    • View Profile
I just put on some goodies when I'm feeling down, then I practice some dancin to it and feel better in no time ;)

But something that relaxes...? Well, all kinds of calm music by various groups can make me calm :^.^:

(or maybe "Relax" by Mika or Frankie Goes to Hollywood)  :P:

/Lillefot
Do well. Live well. And dress very well.