The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Greetings!

Manny Cav

• Cera
    • View Profile
Quote from: Achillobator,Aug 30 2007 on  10:44 PM
I bet you can see a pattern there. It's not that I stopped liking it..It's just I got a bit...embarrassed. if I could, I would have owned the ones I don't. I'm a bad fanboy :<
It's not really anything to be embarrassed about. What's your main fear? That your family might poke a little fun at you? Yes, this may happen (in reality, though, I'm sure they wouldn't mind, especially if they knew beforehand about it anyway), but you shouldn't really let it bother you. I go into public places and get LBT merchandise (like DVDs) and show them to the clerk. Then, I know my parents are going to interrogate me and ask about it. In fact, within recent times, I went into a local Family Dollar store (you may not what this type of store is), and saw a group of plushes for the gang of five. I just had to get them! So, I came to the checkout with an armful of LBT plushes. And they were fairly large pluses, too! I'm sure I looked hilarious! :lol I didn't make it past the clerk without a comment, but it was all good in the end. Case and point, it's nothing to be embarrassed about. Just pursue your passion and get those other movies! :DD

Oh, and by the way, you can download the biggest majority of the LBT TV series episodes off of landbeforetimelover's website, http://www.landbeforetime.co.nr so you won't be missing out on that, either.