The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Ya hi

Aerodactyl

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Ya, just here saying that I joined, if anyone can tell me where I can post bio's for characters I wan't to RP with please tell me, becouse I can't seem to find a thread for that in the RPG section, my grammer isn't the best, I have been on forums before, english is my only language, and that's about it, have a nice day.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Welcome to the forum.  I'm sure you'll find threads & topics that will interest you and you'll be posting to.

As for where you can post bios of your characters there is a, somewhat, new section where you can start a thread to do all of your characters.  The location is over at: http://z7.invisionfree.com/thegangoffive/i...hp?showforum=56

As you will see some other folks have already posted their characters there.

Aerodactyl

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Thanks! Now before I do that I'm off to post in the Land Before time dream discusion, becouse I just remember a rather wierd LBT related dream I had a long time ago.

Pangaea

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Contemplator of Deep Time
    • View Profile
Hiya, Aerodactyl! :wave Welcome to The Gang Of Five! :smile :DD

Are you interested in pterosaurs (flyers), or do you just happen to like the PokÈmon Aerodactyl?

Pronounced "pan-JEE-uh". Spelled with three A's. Represented by a Lystrosaurus.

Aerodactyl

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Thanks, I hope people are nice here, I have trouble with my grammer but I will try to be as nice as possible, becouse if you be nice, people will be nice to you, atleast I hope.

Pangaea

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Oh, they're nice around here, trust me. :yes I'm not much of a forum-goer, but this is a VERY friendly place. As long as you don't act rude or offensive, you should be good. ;)

So far, your grammar doesn't look terrible to me. No one's going to give you a hard time about it (except me, if you write a fanfiction. :p Even then it would be in a polite and helpful manner, and only if you were okay with it).

By the way, I added a question to my last post, but might have done so a little late. :oops Did you see it?

Aerodactyl

• Chomper
    • View Profile
I will be writing fanfiction, I mostly post it on fanfiction.net but I have never written a Land Before Time fanfiction before, whan I do I will post it here then on fanfiction.net when it's finished, whan I do feel free to give me constructive critisicm, the whole reason I write fanfiction is to become a better writer, as for your question, I just like pokemon, my faveret if Charizard, but I felt this was more apropriate for the theme, my favret Dinosaur is actully Tyranosaurus.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Not being super skilled in English is ok here.  There are some folks here who's native language is not English, and English is another language they learned.

Pangaea

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Quote from: Aerodactyl,Aug 31 2010 on  10:59 PM
I will be writing fanfiction, I mostly post it on fanfiction.net but I have never written a Land Before Time fanfiction before, whan I do I will post it here then on fanfiction.net when it's finished, whan I do feel free to give me constructive critisicm, the whole reason I write fanfiction is to become a better writer
I'll be glad to. :yes Just a preliminary suggestion that will help you when writing fanfictions (and your grammar in general): use periods to end sentences instead of commas, with the first letter of each sentence being capitalized. (Not to be nosy or anything, but I'd be happy to help if you're hoping to improve your grammar. :))

Judging by the character profiles you posted in the RP section, you're familiar with some prehistoric creatures most people probably don't even know about. (Some of them are pretty funny, too, such as the delusional mammal. :lol And a lazy individual of a probably fast-running dinosaur species? How ironic! :lol) What led you to use Adelobasileus, Zalmoxes, and Fruitadens as characters?

Aerodactyl

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Kor: The problem with me is English is my native language.

Pangaea: I'm not actually very knowledgeable on Dinosaur species. I just browsed a list of preostoric animals Intel I found ones I liked.

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
Welcome with us Aerodactyl :)
It is always a pleasure to welcome new members to our community. Please feel hearty invited to join our discussions or start threads of your own :yes

Aerodactyl

• Chomper
    • View Profile
I feel very welcome allready, expect me to be a active poster.

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Hey and welcome! Judging from you avatar/username I think you like pokemon, I do too ! :)

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Any favorite lbt movie or movies, or characters?

Aerodactyl

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Yes I do like pokemon, my favret land before time movie is the number five, and my favret of the characters is Chomper.

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Hiya Aerodactyl, and welcome to the GOF :wave.  The folks here are very friendly, so feel free to join in on the fun :yes.

Sky

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://hakunaro.deviantart.com
Heya!  :wave
Welcome to the GOF, Aerodactyl!  :lol:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
You seen the tv series?  Chomper is one of the main cast members in it.

Aerodactyl

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Yes I have seen the tv series, I like it.