The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Ya hi

Blitz

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Welcome to the GOF, Aerodactyl! I do hope you enjoy it. A fellow fan of Pokemon eh? Sweet.  :D I immediately got into when it was first introduced. 12 years, and I still love it. <3

Aerodactyl

• Chomper
    • View Profile
I was only a little kid when it was first intreduced, but I came to love it at the time, and now I am a dedicated pokemon fan, and I have allways loved the Land Before Time, some people outgrow things like that, not me, I'm 16 and I still love it, and I think there are even some adults here.

Blitz

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Quote from: Aerodactyl,Sep 3 2010 on  12:50 AM
I was only a little kid when it was first intreduced, but I came to love it at the time, and now I am a dedicated pokemon fan, and I have allways loved the Land Before Time, some people outgrow things like that, not me, I'm 16 and I still love it, and I think there are even some adults here.
I'm pretty much the same way. I'm 20 years old, and I still love the shows I watched as a kid such as LBT and Pokemon, except for certain few.

Aerodactyl

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Absulutly nothing wrong with that, I will probably never outgrow this stuff, and plenty of people here probably won't ether, I expect to remain a member on this site for years to come, the only thing I dislike about the Land Before Time are the songs, songs annoy me.

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Hello:
 And welcome to the forum, I have seen you post a lot so I guess you like the page very much, that is very cool :DD .

aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
Welcome to the GOF! You seem like a prolific, worthwhile user! :yes Have lots of fun on this forum! :celebrate