The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Un-mothballing :)

jansenov

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Hello everyone!

It's been a long long time since I've had the pleasure of roaming these parts. I've nearly forgotten how it felt like. But when I checked a rather seldomly used mail account, I saw the message about the tumultuous last few weeks, and I was saddened by such news,  but when I visited this new location of our old site (an oxymoron, I know :p), it all came rushing back.  :wow Years worth of many good moments with many of you people here. The emotions became overwhelming and so I decided to login in. I am impressed that almost everything important is still there! Great job saving the work of generations, guys! :yes
I have a lot of catching up to do with you, and I hope I have not wronged any of you the last time we spoke. I owe you many more things to say, but this introduction should suffice.

Sneak

• Guiding lights
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Welcoming darkness
    • View Profile
    • Submachine series
Welcome back! :D
What were you doing these two and half  years? :)
6/14
0/26

--------------------------

ask me thread: http://www.gangoffive.net/index.php?topic=15601
my personal thread: http://www.gangoffive.net/index.php?topic=15412

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Welcome back jansenov! Its been awhile!
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Sovereign

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Welcome back! I remember seeing a lot of you once but I don't think we've ever met before! :)littlefoot

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Now this is most welcome news! :D  Welcome back, jansenov, it is great to have you back on the forum!  :) I hope that life has been treating you well over the last few years.

Go ahead and check out my fanfictions, The Seven Hunters, Songs of the Hunters, and Menders Tale.

Flathead770

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Welcome back! :DD

I don't think I was very active when you first joined up as I was away from the GoF for some time so it's good to meet you! :smile

Littlefoot505

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Welcome back!! :)littlefoot :Mo :celebrate
I’ve seen you around the forum, but I just joined in October, so I wasn’t around while you were active.

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Ah it is good to see you Jansenov! Welcome back my friend :)

jansenov

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Welcome back! :D
What were you doing these two and half  years? :)
I'm in relationship of 3,5 years with an awesome woman who has greatly changed my life for the better.  :yes

I worked for a couple of months clearing neglected irrigitation canals, then I've been retraining as a pharmacy technician, completed a year of internship and now I'm working at a local pharmacy. I'm planning to get car of my own soon.

My world view has evolved somewhat, I've expanded my musical and movie tastes, my hair is graying quite visibly now, and my English has deteriorated. :lol
Welcome back jansenov! Its been awhile!
Indeed it has, Nick! Looking forward to getting up to speed with you. :D
Welcome back! I remember seeing a lot of you once but I don't think we've ever met before! :)littlefoot
I remember you as well, I guess it is a good time as ever to meet up then. :smile

Now this is most welcome news! :D  Welcome back, jansenov, it is great to have you back on the forum!  :) I hope that life has been treating you well over the last few years.

I'm really filled with joy seeing you, rhombus! :DD I feel great being here. Life's been nice to me, occassionally.  :)

Welcome back!! :)littlefoot :Mo :celebrate
I’ve seen you around the forum, but I just joined in October, so I wasn’t around while you were active.
Thank you.  :) Looking forward to seeing you more around here.

Ah it is good to see you Jansenov! Welcome back my friend :)
It's even better seeing you, Mumbling! It's an honor knowing you.  :)

LeventeII

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
Welcome back! :) I have already seen you in the forum, but we don't know each other yet.  :wave

On that occasion I have to tell you something: Whenever I read your posts, I think about how cool your avatar is! I love this endless movement of Ducky!

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Oh boy, that's a pleasant surprise.  :Mo I've been missing you jansenov!
Inactive, probably forever.

jansenov

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Welcome back! :) I have already seen you in the forum, but we don't know each other yet.  :wave

On that occasion I have to tell you something: Whenever I read your posts, I think about how cool your avatar is! I love this endless movement of Ducky!

Thank you very much!

Oh boy, that's a pleasant surprise.  :Mo I've been missing you jansenov!

I've missed you too, and as soon as I get this one final great exam off my back on Thursday, I'll start posting more regularly.  :yes