The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Littlefoot1616's Q&As

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
  • The game is on; so let's play!
    • View Profile
Indeed. Love the Animaniacs and all their spin off cartoons. I always loved the gags that I clearly didn't get as a kid but make so much sense now.

One of my favourite gags is in the detective episode where they are looking for fingerprints... I shall say no more  :ChomperImAwesome

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Long time no post. Apologies there  :rhett_smile

Can't say I've heard of Zootopia. Heard of Zootropolis - the one with Officer Hopps and they are trying to uncover the mystery of the Night Howler serum? A great move for sure.  :)littlefoot

Enchanted-Valley96

• Ducky
    • View Profile

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
    • View Profile
What great disearning Brit of the old school form of entertainment HASN'T seen Only Fools and Horse (me ol' mucka!  :PAli)

Can't say I watched it religiously but loved a bit of Del Boy and Rodney and all that noise.  :petrieLOL But it was one of those iconically "British" sitcoms that was just delightful in its moments.

If anything, I was more impartial to a spot of "The Young Ones" and "Bottom". Loved Rick Mayall and Ade Edmondson in those  :ChomperPOG