The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

What about Ruby?

Ruby2 · 24 · 4445

Ruby2

• Chomper
    • View Profile
What do you think will become of her?  Will she even continue in LBT?  

I worry a lot about her too.  Especially if she might get declared AU.

Andre98

• Ruby
    • View Profile
I really hope that productors move their butts and go on with this series, 'cause, she is one of the best characters ever, not arguing on that fact

bestariana1girl

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Well, although we all love Ruby & Chomper; you guys have to consider the following. In LBT 13, Ruby and Chomper were not included and that was during the tv series.  Ruby is not a consistent LBT character, as she appeared only in the TV series. LBT 14 seems like it will be going off the LBT movie stance if you know what I mean and not the TV stance. Unfortunately, I don't think we will be seeing Ruby.. BUT- Chomper is a different story, Chomper is in multiple LBT movies.So if they want to bring Chomper back in the future maybe Ruby will cross their minds? :)
8 years with TGOF :yum

Andre98

• Ruby
    • View Profile
BhË, I really hope this.
And, Ruby was not in the 13th 'cause the TV series is set after the 13th movie.
And, I can't get why they invented Ruby for the TV series only and they reset Chomper only the TV series, this does not make any sense!

bestariana1girl

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Well, Chomper was in LBT movies.. Ruby wasn't.

Andre98

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Yes, I know, but this does not mean that Ruby have to pass invisibile

DarkHououmon

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://bluedramon.deviantart.com
Quote from: bestariana1girl,Aug 24 2015 on  11:49 AM
Well, although we all love Ruby & Chomper; you guys have to consider the following. In LBT 13, Ruby and Chomper were not included and that was during the tv series.  Ruby is not a consistent LBT character, as she appeared only in the TV series. LBT 14 seems like it will be going off the LBT movie stance if you know what I mean and not the TV stance. Unfortunately, I don't think we will be seeing Ruby.. BUT- Chomper is a different story, Chomper is in multiple LBT movies.So if they want to bring Chomper back in the future maybe Ruby will cross their minds? :)
I'm confused. In the trailer for LBT14 we clearly see both Ruby and Chomper in it. How is it possible Ruby won't be in the movie if she showed up in the trailer? Do you think they will cut her and Chomper's parts out?

Andre98

• Ruby
    • View Profile
And, if you see very clearly, you can not that Chomper hasn't his muscle chest, so I can guess that he is young; and Ruby seems younger too, so, maybe, it is a flashback!

bestariana1girl

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Oh goodness! I completely forgot about that! Your right! Maybe they will be in the movie somehow! Props to Universal for remembering their existence XD!

Andre98

• Ruby
    • View Profile
And the question is: How Universal inteoduced Ruby? 'Casuse someone could not have seen the TV series, so, they have to introduce her to the new audience

Dr. Rex

• Member+
  • Petrie
  • Nah nah nah, nah nah nah, nah nah nah...imaginary!
    • View Profile
Quote from: Andre98,Aug 24 2015 on  03:07 PM
And the question is: How Universal inteoduced Ruby? 'Casuse someone could not have seen the TV series, so, they have to introduce her to the new audience
This is where the whole LBT-14-being-a-prequel-to-the-TV-show theory comes to play...

Andre98

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Yes, we MUST know the backstories, and NOW!!!

Dr. Rex

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Quote from: Andre98,Aug 24 2015 on  03:51 PM
Yes, we MUST know the backstories, and NOW!!!
I'm confident LBT 14 will clear things up. That's just me, though.

Andre98

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Ehh, I am the 1st to cross thinger, we just need to hope that the 2nd trailer of this movie will show us more footages of Ruby and Chomper.
And, looking carefully the 2 in the trailer, Ruby seems younger and also Chomper, as he has not his chest muscles. And, tha lake... reminds me... Ruby's home! When she washed durin' her star-day celebration!

Andre98

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Ops, I already said about the fact that the 2 seem younger,ehhh

Dr. Rex

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Quote from: Andre98,Sep 13 2015 on  07:26 AM
Ehh, I am the 1st to cross thinger, we just need to hope that the 2nd trailer of this movie will show us more footages of Ruby and Chomper.
And, looking carefully the 2 in the trailer, Ruby seems younger and also Chomper, as he has not his chest muscles. And, tha lake... reminds me... Ruby's home! When she washed durin' her star-day celebration!
Probably the series takes place a year after LBT 14, at best...

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
THat could make sense, it being set a bit before the tv series.

Andre98

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Mhhh, thinkin right, in the 3rd episode we discovered that Ruby stayed in the Great Valley for 1 year after she was forced to escape form Red Claw; so, let's hope that that movie will explain this year not explained yet

Andre98

• Ruby
    • View Profile
And, this mivie could explain why, for the hell, Ruby's parents stayed in the Misterious Beyond instead of going in the Great Valley... Geez, as Ruby said in the 22th episode to Skyp: "The Great Valley is a big family", so, her parents could well go in there

chomperrules1993

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
I just saw The Star Day Celebration episode and after watching the Journey Of The Brave Trailer I noticed somethings....

1: Ruby looked younger and shorter in the flashback scenes of star day celebration. She looks jus like that in lbt 14

2: The flashback in star day celebration had where she was living near a stream or lake.
When Ruby and Chomper are seen in the trailer..... The location seems similar to that of the tv episode.

So lbt 14 might be taking place before the tv series but after lbt 13.

That's just my speculation
Life Is Good