The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Finally! I did some fanart of my own!

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile

F-14 Ace

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I finally got this new picture done! :D  Yeah, it is just another drawing of Strafe but I think it turned out well.  The background kinda blows though.  

Noname

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://z6.invisionfree.com/Fantasy_RP_Board/index.php?act=idx
Very well made! You say that these pictures will be put onto some wiki? Which wiki is this?

General Grievous

• Spike
    • View Profile
I love her colors!  She looks so exotic.  Keep up the good work. :yes

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Great looking character.  I like the way the char looks and the colors chosen.  I hope you continue to draw.  Don't be discouraged by backgrounds, your main focus is on the char.  You can focus on improving backgrounds later.

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Hello:
 Kor is right, backgrounds can be worked out later and they'll get better as you get to practice on them :yes .
 I like the color you chose for her, and it looks like she is very pacific, that is good.
 Keep it up!

F-14 Ace

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Thanks for the comments, guys.  I now realized a slight error I made though.  Iguanodons don't have dewclaws on their hind feet.  Whoops. :slap   No big deal though.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Who's to say there's not a variety that may?  & look at Ducky and her family.  They look different then the type of dino they are supposed to be.  Don't feel bad about it.

F-14 Ace

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Just a little announcement.  I finally got around to working on two pictures of Kaga and I will try to get one of them up by Sunday.  GG will be glad.

F-14 Ace

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Here we see Kaga visiting Mustafar (not really).  His description said he only had stripes on his tail but I thought he looked better with stripes similar to the ones Strafe has gong down his back.  

General Grievous

• Spike
    • View Profile
Wow.  He looks great. The background is pretty cool too.  Kaga doesn't look too happy to be there though. :lol:  
And I like the stripes on his back too.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
He does look like an interesting well drawn character.  Looks like a not very good area where he is at the moment.

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
Kaga looks great! Although I'm a little concerned about where he's walking. And I had to laugh at the mentioning of Mustafar from Episode III. :D :lol

General Grievous

• Spike
    • View Profile
I think this is scene from the rpg where he was going through the Mountains that Burn. As I recall, Kaga did not enjoy that part of the trip at all.

F-14 Ace

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Since this is fanart, I decided to move it to this thread.

Here is my latest, featuring Strafe, my iguanodon OC facing off against Red Claw.  I still suck at doing backgrounds and landscapes.  Also, my scanner made some of the a lot of the outlines appear a lot more vivid than they are in the actual picture, though that is probably just an issue with the settings.  

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
The background of the picture that you made five years ago :lol (the one with the volcanos) looks pretty good. Just keep trying and practising :) Your background may be simple but they do work fine :)
Inactive, probably forever.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account