The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

judithbarsi.com

Petrie. · 22 · 7759

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
A very impressive tribute to the late Judith Barsi.  Yes, you have to register, but its worth the extra two minutes it takes to do so.  News articles, pictures, tribute video...it's all there.  What I really wish they had were the commercials for download, but you can get bits a pieces of those from some of the tribute videos.  Some of those articles on the death of Barsi are disheartening...they knew it was coming long before it did....it didn't have to happen.  :(  :cry

http://www.judithbarsi.com

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
I came across that page a long time ago. Back then the background of the page was a star sky which gave a special qualiy to the song twinkle twinkle little star with the awfully sad lyrics:

Twinkle, twinkle, little star,
My name's Judith, What was yours?

I don't know what I did wrong,
Now I've nothing but this song.
Never grew up, 'cause, you see,
Years back, Daddy murdered me.

I think I told about my reaction to the page before. It send me crying in a way like I rarely ever cryed in my whole life.

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Can You Love Me Despite The Cracks?
    • View Profile
I don't mean to bring such a topic like this up again, but maybe I do.

Well anyhow, I can't see the link there, but there is a tribute to her here: http://www.judith-barsi.com/

At first when I heard about it, I though it was sad, but it didn't faze me that much since I didn't read the whole thing thoroughly. Only when I did, I felt a VERY deep pain, to the point where I wanted to cry, but I didn't.

Now, I just want to say, the original Land Before Time isn't my favorite film of all of the films, reasons because to me, it's too dark, it makes me depressed, but now that I know of this, and I mean REALLY  know of this, I'm not sure if I can really watch that film ever again.

Actually you know what, scratch that, I'm watching LBT now and my word...it's changing partically EVERY VIEW I have with LBT. I'll explain in another thread, but yes...I just find it interesting...

WeirdRaptor

• Cera
    • View Profile
    • Knowhere: A Geek Culture Fan Forum
It looks like a cool site. I'm putting that on my favorites. A good tribute to a talented young girl.
"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you." -Gandalf

Adder

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://https://www.youtube.com/user/LadyBlueAOFW
I know this is an old topic, but this is an image that I found on DeviantArt (I got permission to post, even though it's not fanart). It's a picture of Ducky crying at the grave of Judith Barsi.

I just thought that it would be sometime people here would want to see.

Campion1

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
This creeped the hell out of me the first time I heard it... We're listening to the voice of an angel everytime we see her on screen in LBT.

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
She's got a page on Facebook, too :yes.  Somebody posted that image Scrattelover has on her page some time back.

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Poking this topic, Judith would've been 34 years today. Congratulations with your birthday! R.I.P. little angel.

WeirdRaptor

• Cera
    • View Profile
It just makes one wonder how a father could be so...monstrous.
"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you." -Gandalf

Mr Wonk

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Quote from: WeirdRaptor,Jun 9 2012 on  02:33 PM
It just one wonder how a father could be so...monstrous.
He had several years of jealousy and angry inside of him. I guess he didn't know how to control his emotions.

Anyway

R.I.P Judith Barsi

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
A terrible thing to happen to anyone, especially one so young.

Dr. Curzon

• Spike
    • View Profile
34? Makes you curious about how she'd be living right now if she was still alive...

StrutEggStealer

• Professional Veggie-Eater
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
How terribly awful! And she was so young! Children should never have to face something like that. Pulling her hair out, gads! What a horrible monster her father was!
My sister's going through the same thing with an abusive husband, so that link hit a soft spot.
Requiescat in pacem, Judith Barsi. I sincerely hope you were finally able to find a place of refreshment light and peace.
"Not all who wander are lost"
J. R. R. Tolkein

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Only a demon disguised as a human could do what that sick b****** did to her.  I guess the alcoholism brought out the demon in him.  Too bad he chose the bottle over those he hurt in the end.

If someone ever laid a hand on someone I care about, there would be hell to pay, and that's nicely putting it <_<.

WeirdRaptor

• Cera
    • View Profile
Indeed. It's just horrible. I'll never forget when I found out. That poor girl. That poor, poor girl.

DollFace

• Ruby
    • View Profile
hello everyone it's been a long time sincce i been on this site. I want to share a few words. I really loved that girl. She was murdered even before i was born. It's just bought more passion to the movie and more emotions towards it. After hearing everything about the movie it being cut and including her it just was so sorrowful to hear about what happened to her. I cried and yes I've been to the site. I don't hate anyone or anybody I just wish there was a lot of help for the parents to prevent that tragedy for happening. I'm not glad how she died or the fact that she died. I'm just glad it's over for her and she doesn't have no stress. Trust me she is in a better place. She is with God now. Rest in peace baby girl. I don't think no child deserves to go through what she endured.

Bruton the Iguanodon

Trust me she is in a better place. She is with God now. Rest in peace baby girl. I don't think no child deserves to go through what she endured.

I don't think the truth could be stated more clearly. What happened to her--it's devestating. It's wrong. It's something that should never be so much as an idea. It's had us in tears for over two decades. But like DollFace said, she's in a place where no one can hurt her.

Yep!Yep!Yep!

• Ruby
    • View Profile
I'm a follower of alternate (or "counter-factual") history and Judith is featured in at least one alternate timeline set in the 1980s. In that timeline, Family Ties is struggling in the ratings by 1985 because of a different timeslot to our world. In a gamble to save the show, producers (via a series of Very Special Episodes) have Elyse's pregnancy miscarry and the Keatons instead adopt a little girl played by Judith Barsi.

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile
I will sign up for the site. It sad that Judith's Mom injected her with hormone's at a young age. And than her god awful farther put a bullet in her head while she was asleep and than blew his own brains out. A true coward but she is in a better place now.

Daddytops2009

• Ducky
    • View Profile
The link does not work.

Anyway must she RIP.