The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

CeraHateCorner, PteranoStan, Mudboye and co's Fanart/Characters

PteranoStan

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Hello!  :Chomp Here you can find me, CeraHateCorner, SharptoothSimp69, Dinothighs69 and Mudboye's art!! These are our original characters, do not steal!!1!  :MoEvil  :rainbowwave :(petrie :petrie :petrienotamused :ChomperOhNo :ChomperRWAAR :ChomperPOG :ChomperImAwesome :ChomperAmused
« Last Edit: March 19, 2021, 04:46:42 PM by PteranoStan »

PteranoStan

• Ruby
    • View Profile
This is my OC, Proto the protoceratops!!!! He is Littlefoot's gay love interest and Mud and Kira's friend!   :RhettAli <(Imagine Rhett replaced with Littlefoot and Ali with pRoto)  :PteranoPlotting :PteranoPlotting :PteranoPlotting 

In our AU Proto was separated from his parents during the great earthshake from the first movie. He nearly made his way back across, but his parents were chased by Sharptooth and fell into one of the chasms. He joined Littlefoot's journey to the Great Valley along with Mud, Ducky, Spike, Cera and Kira. He was also present for canon events thereafter.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2021, 04:47:30 PM by PteranoStan »

CeraHateCorner

• Ruby
    • View Profile
so this is my OC Kira - she hates Cera and all Sharpteeth :sharptoothgrrr :sharptoothgrrr she is very strong and much way nicer than Cera!1

PteranoStan

• Ruby
    • View Profile
 :PteranoPlotting Mudboye had to go but they can show off their character 'Mud' tomorrow!  :PteranoPlotting

PteranoStan

• Ruby
    • View Profile
This is Albert the sharptooth (albertosaurus), and Kira's mortal enemy!! She killed his parents after his parents hunted her parents, and now he seeks revenge!!! :PteranoPlotting :PteranoPlotting :PteranoPlotting 

that's a lot of dead parents! :PteranoPlotting

Albert was an older kid when Kira(Who was a much younger child) lured his parents into falling off a cliff into a seemingly bottomless chasm caused by the great earthshake of the first movie.

I tried my best to replicate the LBT style, but this man's rather fluffy for a LBT sharptooth, so eh.  :rhett_smile

And yes, I know I mispelled 'albertosaurus' as 'albertasaurus', eEp.  :PteranoPlotting
« Last Edit: March 19, 2021, 01:03:48 AM by PteranoStan »

Flathead770

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Oh wow these are really cool! Really good job with these! Would love to see more art from you if you have more to share!  :)littlefoot

Also, did you know we have fanart prompts you can participate in? Would be great to see you join in if you're interested! (can find the topic at the top of the fanart section)

<Replace Rhett with Littlefoot and Ali with pRoto!
Aww come on now, What's so bad with Rhett?  :rhett_smile

And yes, I know I mispelled 'albertosaurus' as 'albertasaurus', eEp. 
I do this all the time haha. Easy mistake to do by slapping 'Alberta' and 'saurus' together  :PLoofah

PteranoStan

• Ruby
    • View Profile

I was surprised to see that Rhett,  :M'Rhett a side character who showed up in just one episode of the series had ten emotes?? Meanwhile Pterano has one.  :(petrie :PteranoPlotting :areyouserious

I guess people really love Rhett lol. And apparently he has the same number of emotes as Littlefoot?? Now that's a feat!

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

I was surprised to see that Rhett,  :M'Rhett a side character who showed up in just one episode of the series had ten emotes?? Meanwhile Pterano has one.  :(petrie :PteranoPlotting :areyouserious

I guess people really love Rhett lol. And apparently he has the same number of emotes as Littlefoot?? Now that's a feat!
You can thank Flathead for those haha. He made them all as part of an April Fool's joke last year. Big success!

Your art is so cool! I love the softness of the markers. Also lol'd at 'beb'  :taunttroll

The jewelstone queen

• just call me Jewel ; D
  • Spike
  • I'm just an artist :0
    • View Profile
    • Youtube channel (I animate stuff, they old)
He'S fLuFfY aNd I lOvE hIm
I'm currently writing an lbt fanfic about Littlefoot and Ruby, it's a little cringy at first. Go check it out if you're interested! FANFICTION.NET- https://www.fanfiction.net/s/14063661/1/The-Land-Before-time-Unbearable
OR RIGHT HERE ON THE WEBSITE- https://www.gangoffive.net/index.php?topic=17556.0

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Eww Rhett can die :ShortyDisgusted

Nice OCs guys, both artistically and backstory-wise. Do you happen to have any stories written about them?  :duckyhappy
Inactive, probably forever.