The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Land Before Time/Star Wars crossover

F-14 Ace

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Ok, a Star Wars haracter lands on Earth millions of years ago.  Star Wars does take place a long time ago.  Hey, it is possible.  I would love to see what would happen if Ozzie ad Strutt met Boba Fett or Darth Vader.  He he he.

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
I will be quite frankly on this. I love LBT and I do like Star Wars, but combining them? No way. There are quite a few such crossing over stories and I can't say I'm too fond of them. The setting of the stories is so different it is a totally different universe. Once I read a fanfiction in which Littlefoot ended up slaughtering a tribe of raptors (using a stalactite as a sword) and afterwards he quoted Anakin's speech to Amidala after he had killed the Tusken tribe. No offense meant. I know the majority will like and write fanfictions like this but as for me personally I must say no, thank you. :(
PS: I moved this thread to a forum section which fits better than the welcome section.

F-14 Ace

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Thanks for moving it, Malte.  I was new here and didn't know where it went.  Now I know my way around better.  I posten a fic like this on ff.net and alot of people seemed to like it.  I guess this isn't the place for stuff like that though. -_-

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
Do they? fanfiction.net is actually swarming with stories like this, including Star Wars crossing overs.

F-14 Ace

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Yeah.  It is called Land Before Time: The Bounty Hunter (lame title hu?)  Threehorn has read it and from his review, I'd say he liked it.  The character is a fictional Star Wars character named Paito Grimm.  He has his own story on FF.net too.  He just makes a guest appearence in my LBT story.  You can see his story if you'de like.  It is called Bounty Hunter: The Story of Paito Grimm.

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
Once the semester ends I'll try to get on over there and read it. :)

F-14 Ace

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Hey, if you do read it, please please please please review. it!  I cannot stress this enough.

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
Well the semester ends the 15th of this month, so don't expect anything before that date, ok?  ;)