The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Armegedon in the Beyond

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
No pressure or anything. Zaine still didn't understand how he was supposed to do all of this. "Well, then this brings me to my next question. How am I supposed to be able to do all of this? Settle the differences between Kor and Longtail is one thing, but to also prevent the Mighty Five from destroying the Great Valley? Is there some secret special power I have that I never realized before, because if there is, I could surely use it?"

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
"Zaine.  You do posess a special power, but yet... what it is is for you to discover."  Arius said, looking at Zaine with a grin as he did so...

"Yes.  However... I need you to come with me.  That will help a wanderer like me to gain the trust of the others."
Motochika said, looking at Dark-Eye with a small smile on his face...

"Hey Longtail?  Where'd Zaine go?  Haven't seen him for a while.  Oh, and um... Hunter? Do you think that these 'Mighty Five' will be as powerful as they seem?"
Dante said, in a rare moment of thoughtful calmness...

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
Zaine didn't undertand what he meant by that. A power that I have but I can't use unless I discover it? What the heck does that mean? Then he saw Arius's grin and it made him nervous. What are they talking about. "I guess it would be too much to ask for a hint?" He knew they wouldn't answer, then he threw something out. "Please tell me I can't turn into a sharpteeth or anything like that!"

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
'Fine, I'll accompany you.' Dark-Eye said. He then walked towards Motochika.

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
Soul and Mia both began to laugh at Zaine's last comment and Mia then replied "No my son, you won't become a sharptooth...that's not possible!" Soul then replied "But if you can bring Longtail back here, we can show you what Arius means." Mia then smiled at her son and said "Can you do that Zaine?"

~~~~

Longtail looked to Dante and said "He needed to be alone for a moment he will be right back." The flyer then turned to Hunter and awaited her answer to Dantes' question as well.

To which she responded "At this point it seems to be a rather large yes...." She then sighed as she continued speaking "But I do hope...well...no one dies."

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
Zaine was a little confused at this remakr. Does Longtail have something also? Nevertheless he nodded. "Please don't go." He then turned around and ran the other direction. I hope they don't disappear on me. I have to know what they mean by me having a special power. Eventually, Zaine made it back to the group, and Longtail was with them.

"I'm sorry to interrupt you guys, but I need Longtail to come with me for a second. It's something important."

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
"And to that end, I will give my strength to my friends."
Motochika said, stepping out of the woods, Dark-Eye behind him.
"Vylor...This is the one you were seeking, correct?"

"And I'll protect you guys too." Dante said, smiling...

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Longtail looked at Zaine as he said it was important and nodded as he said "Please everyone excuse me...we will be right back." He then turned to follow Zaine back to where he needed to go. Hunter however was curious, and said to Dante "I'm going to follow them...ya know make sure they don't get hurt."

Soul was actually pacing back and forth in a circle waiting for Zaine to bring Longtail back. "Is it supposed to take this long?" she asked herself outloud. But Mia answered her anyway "Well, from where the group was, and where we are now it may take a while for my son to get there. Just relax Soul." Zaines mother then turned to Arius and said "Help me out here...Soul is worrying herself to...uhh...we can't die again can we?"

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
Zaine and Longtail had arrived back where the spirits were, and Zaine just heard the comment his mother made. He couldn't help but laugh, seeing Longtail's mother worry so much. "That wouldn't be good if you guys died again." He gestured Longtail forward. "Longtail, you already know your mother, but I want you to meet mine, or at least her spirit. This is Arius," he said, pointing out each spirit.

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
'Yes. Thank you. You have some of my trust. Dark-Eye, I am going to assume that you will want fair compensation for your services, right?' Vylor said.

'That is correct. I want you to make me normal again.' Dark-Eye said.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Longtail smiled and bowed in respect to Zaine's mother and said "It's good to meet you." He then turned to Arius and said "Nice to meet you too." But after that he stood back up and his face became a blank stone, showing no emotion as he said "Hi mom...come with more bad news have you?"

Soul sighed and said "Aren't you happy to see me at all?" Mia then whispered "Is your son okay...he seems nice, but....a little off." Soul scoffed and replied "He's not 'off' he's just...well..." She then looked away for a moment and sighed.

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
Zaine had a feeling something was going to happen like this, but he still couldn't believe what Longtail was doing. His mom was dead, and this is how he greets her? "Is this the reason you wanted me to bring him?" Zaine asked. "To see how he feels? I'm sorry you guys, but I'm sick and tired of seeing pain in this world. You told me to bring him for a reason. This can't be it."

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Soul smiled at Zaine and said "You are a bright one. Yes you did not bring my son here to argue with me. So let's continue shall we?" She then turned to her son and said "No Longtail, I actually came here to give you something fun to do for once."

At that comment Longtail blinked and replied "So what am I doing?" Mia then said "You are going to show Zaine how to unlock his 'potential'." After that sentence Longtail had a ear to ear grin on his face as he said "Well, like mom said let's get started!"

He turned to Zaine and asked "This may feel a little strange, are you sure you are ready for this?"

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
Zaine hesitated for a moment. He didn't expect them to do anything to him, but he figured it was for the best. He looked at the three spirits, including his mom, and smiled a little. "Ok Longtail. I trust you aren't going to turn me into anything bad. Do whatever you need to do."

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
'Dark-Eye, I'm not sure if I can. I will try my best, though. It might take a lot of your energy, and maybe even your life, to undo the magic that has affected you. Anyways, I need your help, and removing the magic would be detrimental in the current circumstance. We need you to fight along side the rest of the Great Valley to defeat these mammoth sharpteeth known as the Mighty Five.'

'I accept, but if you fail at undoing your magic, there will be a price that you shall pay.' Dark-Eye said.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Longtail nodded to the other spirits who formed a circle around Longtail and Zaine. The young flyer then said to Zaine "All I need you to do is close your eyes. This will be quick and painless, although you may feel like you're flying for a moment." He then turned and asked with a puzzled look "Have you ever done something like this Arius? I don't want you tiring yourself out."

From where Hunter was standing, she was amazed that this was even possible...to see the spirits of this world standing there and talking to her friends no less! She wanted to step forward and say something, but this was too good to pass up.

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
Zaine nodded and closed his eyes. "Well, it's a good thing I won't feel anything. If you guys were going to do something to me, I pobably would have taken my anger out on Longtail since I really can't hurt you guys." He laughed at himself and then got quiet, waiting for whatever was going to happen.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Dante stood next to Hunter, a faint grin crossing his face.  
"Arius..."
 He whispered...

Arius smiled a little before replying...
"Don't worry.  I've done this before, with Dante."

Then he looked up...
"And speaking of Dante... You can come out now.  And who is that with you?"

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
Zaine didn't open his eyes, but he wasn't oblivious to their presence. "Dante, were you spying on us?"

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
"Um...Not really... Just was walking around to get some air..."
Dante stammered, then turned to Arius saying...
"How'd you know I was here?"
Arius smiled, then said...
"I heard you.  Who is that with you?"
Dante blushed as he replied...
"This is Hunter... my good friend..."