The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Q&A on Path Light

Path Light

• Spike
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel
Quote from: LettuceBacon&Tomato,Jun 23 2013 on  04:32 AM
What's your opinion of the show "Extreme Dinosaurs"?
My opinion of Extreme Dinosaurs is the show about dinosaurs. The plot is about a Tyrannosaurus, a Triceratops, a Stegosaurus and a Pteranodon transformed to super warriors and have a mission.
I like to watch Dino Squad, Street Sharks, Sabrina's Secret Life, Extreme Dinosaurs, Sonic Underground, Transformers Prime, Power Rangers, Yugioh, Phineas and Ferb, Digimon, Cardfight Vanguard, Land Before Time (14 Films and TV Series) and I like to play Zuma Deluxe

Path Light

• Spike
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel
Any more questions?
I like to watch Dino Squad, Street Sharks, Sabrina's Secret Life, Extreme Dinosaurs, Sonic Underground, Transformers Prime, Power Rangers, Yugioh, Phineas and Ferb, Digimon, Cardfight Vanguard, Land Before Time (14 Films and TV Series) and I like to play Zuma Deluxe

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Can You Love Me Despite The Cracks?
    • View Profile
What's your favorite subject in school?

OfficerSpittor#26

Quote from: Rat_lady7,Jun 23 2013 on  11:32 PM
What's your favorite subject in school?
Well, mostly CPA.

aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
Seriously? This guy was banned ages ago.

Though if you REALLY want to talk to him, PM me and I can help you out.

Path Light

• Spike
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel

My favorite foods are chicken rice, chicken chop, ice cream, McWings, McNuggets, Filet O Fish and fish and chips
whats your favourites Food?

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Be my lover, Littlefoot. <3
    • View Profile
What are you planning to do for your college major?

Discord! I'm howling at the moon! And sleeping in the middle of a summer afternoon...

Anagnos

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • Keep it clean! Respect public property!
    • View Profile
@ImpracticalDino I'm not sure if you noticed it yet, but this guy has been banned. So, if you're looking forward to having your question answered, I hate to break it to you. :boohoo

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Be my lover, Littlefoot. <3
    • View Profile
@Anagnos: Lol, I knew since then. I was wondering when someone was going to reply to this to tell me that. I genuinely thought he got unbanned. Oh well.
:slap

Discord! I'm howling at the moon! And sleeping in the middle of a summer afternoon...

Anagnos

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • Keep it clean! Respect public property!
    • View Profile
For a second there I thought you weren't aware of that fact. He actually was logged in earlier today, but got handed ban shortly thereafter. :p