The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

What Halloween Mask are you?

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Can You Love Me Despite The Cracks?
    • View Profile
You Are a Carnival Mask

You are flirtatious, charming, and seductive. You are both mysterious and alluring.
You know how to dance the steps, no matter what the dance is. You always know what the next move should be.

You are good at drawing people in but not letting them get too close. You know how to be wanted.
You prefer to be understated than over the top. You never want to be seen as trying too hard.

What Halloween Mask Are You?

Blogthings: Take a Quiz. Annoy Your Friends.

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
You Are a Pumpkin Mask

You are quiet and a bit shy. You like to observe first before getting yourself in the mix.
You are a big thinker and ponderer. You have many great ideas, and you will show them to the world when you're ready.

You may be a bit of a mystery, but there's nothing too terribly scary about you. You are very accessible.
You aren't the most friendly person in the world, but people seem to naturally want to be your friend. They can tell you're something special.

Huh! :huh: That's an interesting choice.

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
You Are a Pumpkin Mask
You are quiet and a bit shy. You like to observe first before getting yourself in the mix.
You are a big thinker and ponderer. You have many great ideas, and you will show them to the world when you're ready.

You may be a bit of a mystery, but there's nothing too terribly scary about you. You are very accessible.
You aren't the most friendly person in the world, but people seem to naturally want to be your friend. They can tell you're something special.

Sky

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://hakunaro.deviantart.com
You Are a Gorilla Mask
You are outrageous and loud. You love to live it up, and all eyes are often on you.
You are a natural entertainer, and you enjoy putting on a show. You will do almost anything to be the center of attention.

You tend to be emotionally intense and you react strongly to how you feel. You don't hide your mood from anyone.
You are extremely impulsive. You tend to follow your heart and ignore what your head is saying.
----------------------------------------------------------------

That's totally not like me!  :lol
Except the part with the heart (it rhymes ^^)...  :p

Chomper

• Petrie
    • View Profile

trulyfantasticme

• Petra (He/They)
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Very Important Rock
    • View Profile
You are dramatic, outgoing, and bold. What ever the occasion calls for, you bring it... and bring it in style.
 You are confident in your decisions, and you hardly ever second guess yourself. You just go for it.

You have many friends, and you find it easy to fit in. You can keep a conversation going when everyone else is at a loss for words.
 You are very comfortable with yourself. You present yourself in a real and honest way... even if you're wearing a mask.

That is my result.
Petra is a variant of the Greek name "Petros" meaning "strong" or "rock." Andi is a variant of the Greek name "Andy" meaning "masculine" or "brave." Therefore, I am tremendously brave and strong! :lol

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile
You Are a Creepy Mask:

You are smart and calculating. You don't show your cards to other people, and you know how to get what you want.
You appear to be a very serious person, but you also have a quirky sense of humor. Over time, people learn to tell if you're joking.

You are naturally drawn to the darker sides of life, and you can't help but reflect on the darkness in yourself.
You aren't necessarily darker than anyone else. You just embrace all facets of your personality - good and evil.

guidolover

• Chomper
    • View Profile
You are flirtatious, charming, and seductive. You are both mysterious and alluring.
 You know how to dance the steps, no matter what the dance is. You always know what the next move should be.

You are good at drawing people in but not letting them get too close. You know how to be wanted.
 You prefer to be understated than over the top. You never want to be seen as trying too hard.   :lol

bushwacked

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/Bushwackedboy?feature=mhee
You Are a Creepy Mask:

You are smart and calculating. You don't show your cards to other people, and you know how to get what you want.
You appear to be a very serious person, but you also have a quirky sense of humor. Over time, people learn to tell if you're joking.

You are naturally drawn to the darker sides of life, and you can't help but reflect on the darkness in yourself.
You aren't necessarily darker than anyone else. You just embrace all facets of your personality - good and evil.

Fair enough  :smile

Dr. Curzon

• Spike
    • View Profile
You Are a Pumpkin Mask

Errr... I don't really think so... But I really wish I was like that. Gee... Sounds like my friend/ enemy. I never decided which he was.  :smile