The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

What are your favorite character pairings?

Littlefoot fan 1990

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
    • http://vitaniandkovulover.deviantart.com/
Land Before Time

Romantic pairings

1. Grandma x Grandpa Longneck

Friendship pairings

1. Gang of five/ or gang of seven

2. Topsy x Grandpa Longneck (they seem to get along with each other in the series despite their occasional arguments)

3. Topsy x Grandma Longneck (same thing with Grandpa)

4. Topsy x Kosh (though, they don't really interact in the series, I can see them as being civil towards each other)

5. Mama Swimmer x Mama Flyer (just like their kids, they seem like very good friends towards each other)

Compsognathus

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Petrie x Guido-  LBT
Petrie x Ducky- LBT
Eragon x Saphira- Inheritance Cycle
Davis x Veemon -Digimon
Takato x Guilmon- Digimon
Joe x Gomamon -Digimon
Timon x Pumba -Lion King
Garrus Vakarian x Shepard- Mass Effect
Mario x Luigi - Mario

HotelValleyfornia

• Shark took my leg, brah!
  • Member+
  • Petrie
  • All aboard the Hyperfixation Express!
    • View Profile
I have quite a few pairings I love. But for now, I'm gonna stick to my top 3. I might come back to this thread later and show off my other couples.

3. Devin/Carrie – Total Drama: The Ridonculous Race – It took me for a while to settle on a favorite Total Drama couple, but eventually I realized…holy dino pebbles, this one is the BOMB. I’m a sucker for friends-to-lovers, and this ship does it in a relatable, fun way that is just a joy to watch. Devin’s my favorite Total Drama character and his character development as he realizes his love for Carrie is REALLY sweet, and I love how despite Carrie tried to move on from him, she eventually grew to accept she’d always be in love with him. And the scene where they finally got together? THE best scene in Total Drama history, IMO

2. Reef/Lo – Stoked – This one was my OTP for a while. I remember watching Stoked for the first time and these two immediately became my favorites out of all of them (I found Reef’s Casanova wannabe attitude really cute, and Lo is essentially a combo of Caitlin and Courtney so I IMMEDIATELY STANNED HARD), and I heard from the controversy that these two wound up hooking up and oh my god they look so CUTE together. Sure Reef was teased with Fin before, but we already had the jerk/tomboy pairing in 6teen and besides…sometimes it’s good to see an all-out soft teen romance! I just love how they both bring sweetness and comedy to the table. And like Pepa Madrigal would say, we don’t talk about Grom Fest no no no

1. Jen/Caitlin – 6teen – My OTP!!! Y’all probably aren’t surprised about this one lmao, I’ve already revealed I love this ship way too much. Ever since I first saw the show I just fell right in love with their friendship, they clearly care a ton about one another. Caitlin’s a new face in the main group, but Jen was one of the quickest to accept her, and Caitlin showed the same acceptance in kind, even standing up for Jen when Coach Halder tried to fire her despite the fact that Jen just went completely postal at her. The two have their fights, sure, but what friendships don’t? And the more I thought about it, the more I felt it made sense romantically too. Their relationships with boys all tend to go to hell, but their friendship still remains strong throughout it all. It really feels like the kind of bond where they slowly start to realize they’re happier with one another than they are with anyone else, and that their feelings for each other are stronger than they ever thought. I love thinking about them confessing their love, having cute, soft moments together, and eventually raising a family. They’ve helped me through some truly dark times, and I owe them a lot. I just REALLY love these two and I’m so happy to have them in my life.

Well, those are my three current OTPs. Who knows if I'll come back to this thread and explain some others :p
Current hyperfixation: Total Drama

Yacht life! :DD

shaiger

• Chomper
    • View Profile
I'm not going to list all of my favorite ships here (even if it's tempting) because it's too time consuming. Instead I'll list some of my all time favorites and current ones.

All time favs include:
Spyro x Elora (Spyro the Dragon)
Plo Koon x Kit Fisto (Star Wars)
Sub-Zero x Scorpion (Mortal Kombat)
Megatron x Starscream (Transformers. Depends on the continuity, for example I don't ship them in Cyberverse)
Jazz x Blurr (Transformers)
Shockwave x Bumblebee (Transformers, especially Animated)

Current favs are:
Ana Amari x Reaper (Overwatch)
Shimada Hanzo x Zenyatta (Overwatch)
Ekko x Jinx (Arcane)
Sevika x Silco (Arcane)

Maybe I'll add more when my interests change :').

Daddytops2021

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Raoul: (voiceover): What is this? A Triceratops? A grocery store with, and… He’s got hot dogs? Subways?

HotelValleyfornia

• Shark took my leg, brah!
  • Member+
  • Petrie
  • All aboard the Hyperfixation Express!
    • View Profile
Time to add a new OTP...Cue the Zelda theme...

DUN DUN DUN DAAAAA! Yep, Shyshipping of Detentionaire has now made my OTP list. This was a ship that had me GRIPPED emotionally. As you know, Tina's my favorite character simply cause of how adorable and sympathetic she is, and part of why I sympathize so heavily with her is because of how tumultuous her relationship with Lee is. Due to him dealing with the ramifications of his framing, and other girls like Brandy and Jenny, Tina experiences a lot of frustration and sadness with his behavior, and both she and Lee take it hard since it's clear there's a mutual crush here. The ending of "Big Chicken" broke my heart because it was a big loss for both of them. I can't spoil too much because Detentionaire is NOT a series that should be spoiled, but this ship is just so adorable in all sorts of ways. And considering how Tina is just adorable in general, that's like...adorableness squared. :PAli
Current hyperfixation: Total Drama

Yacht life! :DD