The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Appreciated Member 2018 Tiebreaker

Nick22 · 8 · 2218

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Hi guys.  We have a tie for second in Appreciated Member and thus we have one final tie to break this year.  SNEAK and DUCKY123 both had 2 votes, and this vote will decide which of them gets runner-up in that category.
 Sneak -6
 Ducky123-1
 The vote will run for a week and will end at midnight forum time on  11-1-2018.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2018, 02:42:47 PM by Nick22 »
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Littlefoot505

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
This is not an easy choice for me, as I feel that both members are very deserving of this award. Since I have to pick one, I’m going to vote for Sneak. It’s thanks to him that we now have the uncut LBT script! That definitely deserves recognition.

Flathead770

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile

aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
Sneak's discovery of the uncut script is the biggest LBT-related event of 2018. I've got to vote for him when the award is for appreciation.

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
My vote is going to Sneak for the uncut script and active participation on the forum :)

Sovereign

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
For the same reasons I stated on the original thread, my vote goes to Sneak.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I vote for Sneak here, athough it is a very tough choice. Both guys have made large contributions to the forum.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these: