The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Into Cyrodiil

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
That done Glides gathered his purchases and put them into a shoulder bag he had brought to carry any purchases he had done.  He thought he would do a walk around this part of the town before heading back to his room.  

No reason to stay in a room during a nice day like this, he thought to himself.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Marina soon broughtv three bottles of Bloodwine for Nick, John and Qa' Dar here you are gentlemen, just let me know iif you need anything else.' she said, as she walked away from the table. Nick took a sip of the drink and found it to be quite strong ' So , tell me a bit about yoursekf Qa Dar. Where are you from, if i may ask?'
-
 Nicula was Continuing her Conversatation wityh Seed Neeus, getting caught up and what had happened in the month after her rescue of Dar Ma " So i trust Dar Ma is doing well? No flashbacks to her treatment by those lunatics?' Nicula Asked .
_
 Deetsan  was walking down the street with Dru Esa, both girls enjoying the conversation. Dru Essa was telling Deetsan about her family and about how she had got into being a merchant
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Glides continued walking.  He was starting to get a bit hungry and decided to stop in at a cafe to have a snack and a drink before he continued.  He ordered a glass of wine and a chocolate dish.  He sipped some water as he waited for the order to arrive.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
the waiter soon brought Glides his Drink.' here you are sir, enjoy ' he said setting it down.
-
 niccula waited for Seed Neeus to reply, they were sitting in a corner of Mach Nas bookstore that was screened off from the rest of the store by two large bookshelves.
-
 dEetsan stopped at the Newlands  Lodge which was the cheaper of the two bars in the city. ' hello Dervera' Deetsan called out to theowner ' two meads please' Devera Romalen, who was the owner of the inn, looked up from washing a  pitcher with a dirty rag ' 10 gold, Deetsan. dont see you around here much..' "well i wanted to show my frriend here around town and we're a bit parched.' Devera put two small bottled on the counter and Deetsan paid her the coins. "pick anywhere you want. just dont try to cause any trouble with your magic, alright?'
Winner of these:

Runner up for these: