The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Which LBT villains do you think lived?

WeirdRaptor

• Cera
    • View Profile
    • Knowhere: A Geek Culture Fan Forum
As you know, the villains usually get their's in some nonspecific way, leaving it up to the viewer to decide if they got away or not. Wel, what have the individual viewers thought of the villains' fates so far?

Chart:

LBT2: Scrut and Ozie: Chased away by parent sharpteeth.
LBT3: No real villains to speak of.
LBT4: Itchy and Dil: Itchy was smacked into the horizen by Dil, who was then chased by a Nelly.
LBT5: No real villains to speak of. Just a new sharpteeth on the block that was swept out to sea.
LBT6: Just two sharpteeth that got buried by rocks.
LBT7: Those two idiot flyers who disappeared during a volcanic eruption, I think.
LBT8: No real villains to speak of.
LBT9: The swimming sharptooth. Led away by Mo.
LBT10: Just a trio of sharpteeth who freaked out and got the heck out of dodge.
LBT11: Don't recall what happened right off the top of my head.

My Theories:

Scrut and Ozie: Eaten. Ozie would never have left Littlefoot alone if they had lived.
The raptors: No theory, we saw them get away.
Itchy and Dil: Dil, definitely dead. Itchy, probably found a new croc pal.
The sharptooth from #5: Ended up as food for the swimming sharptooth.
The two sharpteeth in #6: Dead, buried.
The idiotic duo in #7: Fried.
Swimming sharptooth: Living happily somewhere else.
The trio of sharpteeth in #10: Living happily somewhere else.
"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you." -Gandalf

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
Scrut and Ozie: Eaten. Ozie would never have left Littlefoot alone if they had lived.
I'm not really sure about this. While you have a good point and nothing can be proved or disproved on this matter I could imagine Ozzie and Strut got away. They are cowards and I don't think that even their wish for revenge would make them take any great risks, but if the chance for revenge came to them (rather than the other way round) they would probably take it. There were two Struthiomimuses in LBT 4 who looked exactly like them, but were just running away and jumped into river (an allusion to Ozzie's and Strut's leap to safety from Chomper's shadow?). Of course there is no proof it was them and in fact it is not likely that it was them. Still, the land of mists is a place where they may have been heading if they did escape.
The idiotic duo in #7: Fried.
Yet they lived. You could see that they were still shifting and groaning after the explosion had hurled them onto that rocky ledge. I suppose they got away, and I do think that they are revengeful characters who could turn up in a story once again (though I doubt they will return in a movie).
LBT8: No real villains to speak of.
There was a kind of toy sharptooth (not a real danger to anyone), which was probably killed when the snowball that hit him pushed him over the edge of a cliff.

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
it is possible that dil outswam nellie.  i think dil and itchy got together to think of other places to get away from nellie.

Lain_EX

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I think some of da villains survived, is spite they were in great danger, and wherever they are, they're not to be seen again in da Great Valley. Well, dat's my point.

Bruton the Iguanodon

Hopefully all of them. I'd like 2 see ichy and dil again

FlipperBoidSkua

• Petrie
    • View Profile
    • http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1125195/Flipper_Boid_Skua
Sharptooth is dead and gone..... :(

I think Ozzy and Strut got away and is probably looking for eggs elsewhere.

Ichy and Dil probably reunited. I find it hard to believe that a plesiosaur could actually kill a Deinosuchus. And the duo always had their fights throughout the whole movie and got back together. So it seems reasonable that the same applies here.

The Plated Sharptooth in movie 5 seems to have been washed away towards the mainland. So on the chance he wasn't attacked and eaten by the Megalodon, he might've swam ashore and is now living somewhere on the mainland.

Those poor sharpteeth in movie 6 are dead. :(

Sierra and Rinkus lived and are probably healing somewhere. I read a few times that Sierra was meant to appear in movie 12, but he was cut...unfortunately... (Anyone who knows me knows that Sierra is my ultimate fave character). Also, I wouldn't call them 'idiots'. Sierra seems a bit short in the brains department, but I wouldn't call him an idiot. And Rinkus was far from an idiot. He conned Pterano and the audience into thinking he was stupid coward, but revealed his true intentions when he revealed his conspiracy plan against Pterano. I think Rinkus knew exactly what he was doing the whole time and I would have no doubt he and Sierra woud've come out victorious if the rock did have it's special 'powers'.

The sharptooth in movie 8 is either dead or is in a coma like what happens to a lot of the other sharpteeth that falls off cliffs.

The Liopleurodon is living very happily as the top ocean predator!! I love Liopleurodon sooooooooo much!! It's so MAGICAL!! :DD

The sharpteeth in movie 10 are off somewhere regretting being so terrified of a harmless eclipse :D

The 2 Fast biters in movie 11 are also off somewhere, doing whatever it is raptors do when they're embarrassed of their overly ticklish nature....

The sharptooth in movie 12 probably figured out that all he had to do to free himself is to back up and now he's living somewhere.

In movie 13..... I never watched that movie....And I plan to keep it that way...

And Redclaw, Screech, and Thud are doing their own thing.

Bruton the Iguanodon

LBT4: Itchy and Dil: Itchy was smacked into the horizen by Dil, who was then chased by a Nelly.

A what? What's a Nelly? If you were talking about Nelly Furtado, or the rapper Nelly, I'd get it...but...I saw Dil get chased by a swimming sharptooth-longneck, how's that a nelly?

DarkHououmon

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://bluedramon.deviantart.com
I think Nelly is just a nickname for Nessie the Loch Ness Monster, which resembles a plesiosaur. I think it was intended as a joke.

Bruton the Iguanodon

I think all of the villians could still be alive, except the poor sharpteeth in 6.

Even the movie 8 sharptooth could be alive, just in a coma.

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: FlipperBoidSkua,Nov 17 2011 on  10:31 AM
In movie 13..... I never watched that movie....And I plan to keep it that way...
The 4 sharpteeth in it were killed in the most embarrassing way ever.  They were near the edge of a cliff and the Yellowbellies bounced so much they caused an earthquake that broke the part of the cliff they were standing on, thus making them fall from a height greater than that of ANY sharptooth.

Considering they were the size of raptors, it's VERY likely they're dead.

Most embarrassing way to go EVER!

EDIT: As for the rest of the villains...

1: dead
2 to 5: Still alive somehow.
6: dead
7: Alive
8: dead
9 to 12: alive
TV Series: Still alive, but I have my own little conclusion of how they'll go in the end.

DarkHououmon

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
And how is that embarrassing? Is it only because the yellowbellies were involved? Would you not think it embarrassing if another type of dinosaur were there instead of the yellowbellies?

And do you seriously think that's more embarrassing than the raptors that were beat by tinysauruses tickling them?

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: DarkHououmon,Feb 19 2012 on  10:35 AM
And how is that embarrassing? Is it only because the yellowbellies were involved? Would you not think it embarrassing if another type of dinosaur were there instead of the yellowbellies?

And do you seriously think that's more embarrassing than the raptors that were beat by tinysauruses tickling them?
I say yes to both.  At least the Tinysauruses showed quite a level of intelligence, despite their small size.  The Yellowbellies?  Think of one certain line they said, and you'll easily understand the lack of intelligence they have.

DarkHououmon

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I don't really see the sharpteeth defeat in LBT 13 being all that embarrassing. Instead, I see it as clever. The yellowbellies using their annoying dance to cause the rock to break. To me, that was a clever idea that was well executed. It wasn't something that the sharpteeth should feel ashamed about.

If anything, it's the raptors of LBT11 that should feel embarrassed, since they were overtaken by tickling. The LBT13 sharpteeth? They fell from a great height and, if they survive, would be badly injured. It doesn't matter if the yellowbellies did it or someone else.

Part of me wonders if the yellowbellies really are as dumb as fans like to think, or if they have been too harshly criticized and are really smarter than we give them credit for. I haven't watched the movie from start to finish, but I have seen parts of it, and so far, the more I think of it, the yellowbellies have only come off as eccentric to me; I haven't seen a moment that proves that they're very stupid.

For instance, in the scene where the yellowbellies hide in the dirt. Yes in hind sight that may look stupid, and yes the sharpteeth may know it's them if they see them do it, but in the scene where they seem to find the yellowbelly herd, they really do look like plants, so at a glance, sharpteeth may not bother them. Of course this may not be fool proof, but it's still a clever defense. A type of camouflage, you could say.

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
I'm not diving deep into the discussion about just how stupid or not stupid the yellowbellies were, but what I feel needs to be mentioned is that the makers of LBT sure sure gave up on any pretense of concern for logic with the disposal of the Sharpteeth in LBT 13. If anything I must say those sharpteeth had been reduced to something more stupied than one could argue the yellowfaces to be. We see them standing right next to yellowbellies and yet they seem to be utterly incapable of just catching even one of them, we see them conveniently tripping over stones when apparently nothing else would have worked anymore, whenever someone (Littlefoot in this case) is finally cornered all he needs to do is just running through between the legs of the respective sharptooth (not a precedent but still looking annoyingly easy here). With regard to the hidden yellowbellies I too feel it is not so much a sign of intelligence or lack of such on the part of the yellowbellies as it is a sign of lack of ideas on the part of the producers. After all it had been established not merely in the TV series but also in preceeding sequels that sharpteeth had a keen sense of smell. Apparently that one is shut off just as well as the sense of vision for legs the moment a head is stuffed in the sand. The yellowbellies scaring off the sharpteeth by "singing" too looks more like a sign for really, really cowardy sharpteeth. Last but not least the laws of physics seem to be streched by the convenient breaking off of the ledge the sharpteeth are standing on (after they complimentary went there driven by the yellowbellies' singing) rather than any crumbling away of the rock the yellowbellies are actually bouncing up and down on.

Coyote_A

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facebook.com/CoyoteMao
I'm pretty sure that Ozzie and Strut survived being chased by Chomper's parents. They're the kind of comic characters that always get away, although most of the time - the chase lives 'em exhausted and bruised. The reason why that they didn't seek revenge on Littlefoot and the gang is because they actually believed that the kids were friends with a bunch of nasty Sharpteeth. :)
There is also absolutely no doubt that Pterano's henchmen lived after the accident with the stone. Them, trying to make Petrie's uncle pay for "tricking" them could be a great idea for a fanfic plot. :yes

EggStealerGirl

• Spike
    • View Profile
    • http://rosethethief.deviantart.com/
I think Ozzy and Strut lived, considering that Struthiomimus are some of the fastest known dinosaurs.

I also think Sierra and Rinkus survived, too; sure they were shown a little scorched, but they might've been able to recover from it.

Chomper98

• Grand Admiral
  • Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Heres what I think happened to the villains, or antagonists.

1: He drowned, and even someone like him couldn't have swam up, as the laws of physics make it impossible, plus, he was unconscious, I'm not debunking anyone's ideas for fanfiction or role-play(I have made one where he survives), but logically, he's dead in my book.

2: Ozzie and Strut are probably dead, as Chomper's parents probably wanted revenge for them threatening their baby, so I believe their dead.

3: Three of the raptors live happily ever after, one is killed(his head got hit with a large stone, which would probably kill a raptor).

4: Ichy survives with some scars, Dil gets devoured by Nellie.

5: Sharptooth likely dies, as Megalodon, and a lot of other large sea predators would take the opportunity of a trapped sharptooth.

6: Poor sharpteeth get murdered when their no longer a threat, for now.

7: Sierra and Rinkus plotting revenge, as they seemed to not have been to badly burned.

8: Toy sharptooth is killed from falling off a cliff.

9: Liopluerodon off living happily somewhere.

10: Sharpteeth off living happily somewhere, with a fear of the moon.

11: Fast Biters off living happily somewhere.

12: Stuck in rocks..

13: Dead.

LittlefootAndAliTogether

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Well, here is what I did.

1.) Obviously dead.

2.)  Both survive, though, in the end, Strut turns on his brother and the two fight, Ozzy trying to kill Strut, and Ozzy dies and Strut lives and stays nice.

3.) They join Red Claw and the leader is killed by a Redeemed Thud and the others die as well.

4.)  They survive, and eventually join Chomper, if not the Gang of Five, against Red Claw and Screech.  
-
5.)  Dead.  He tries to kill Chomper, Chomper's parents and the Gang of Five and even tried to take Chomper with him.  No mercy for him.

6.)  Dead.

7.)  Rinkus is eaten by Chomper's girlfriend and Sierra is killed by Pterano.

8.)  Dead.

9.)  Out there still.

10.)  Out there still.

11.)  Out there.

12.)  Out there.

13.)  Dead.

TV Series

Red Claw is killed by Chomper himself in a pack leadership fight.  Screech is killed by Chomper's girlfriend.  Thud gets redemption and so lives.  

Personally, as for the movies, I think the villains of 2, 4, and 7 are all still alive.   :D