The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

A Different Version of If We Hold On Together

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
I have to be honest....I saw this coming, but it sill surprises me that the song itself still sounds like the classic one I remember from my childhood. Although now I'm curious to see what other versions exists out on YouTube and other websites. :)

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Be my lover, Littlefoot. <3
    • View Profile
Wow, this is a big genre twist from the original melancholy version that we all know and love. But still, I enjoyed listening to this. It's catchy and a good jam to bop out to. I do have to agree with landbeforetimelover though that the singer and background music don't sound professional. Yet, I still think they did a great job with the cover they produced. :)

Hehe, how many more versions of this song can we unravel deep within the confines of the internet?
:thinking

Discord! I'm howling at the moon! And sleeping in the middle of a summer afternoon...

Dr. Rex

• Member+
  • Petrie
  • Nah nah nah, nah nah nah, nah nah nah...imaginary!
    • View Profile
I honestly never knew there was a rock version of that song! That is honestly very interesting to know. And I actually like the song, even if it's a bit strange in context.

Wasn't there a version of the song sung only by Cera and Ducky's voice actresses? Or is that the sing-along song everyone keeps mentioning?

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Be my lover, Littlefoot. <3
    • View Profile

Wasn't there a version of the song sung only by Cera and Ducky's voice actresses? Or is that the sing-along song everyone keeps mentioning?

Both actually. The sing-along version is sung by only Cera and Ducky's voice actresses. There is a video on YouTube you can find where the children in the beginning and ending aren't speaking, but I'm not sure if it's official or just edited out using Audacity or whatever program. Probably the latter.

Here's a lyric video without children speaking.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=TL6beQMpe2U
« Last Edit: August 25, 2019, 01:42:45 AM by ImpracticalDino »

Discord! I'm howling at the moon! And sleeping in the middle of a summer afternoon...