The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Awards 2013 winners

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Thought I had posted the one I had picked. I'll start putting the awards I won in my signature on October 1st.  Not sure if I have it right about how to post pictures.  

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
It appears the banner in your last post has been shrunk a bit Kor. The regular height is 50 pixels while the banner posted in your last message has been shrunk down to 40 pixels height (since I stacked several banners in my signature I shrunk the banners to a height of 35 pixels there to avoid blowing up my signature size too much).

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I guess it was photobucket's doing.  I uploaded it to my photobucket account since it provides a link so you can copy & post on forums.  Otherwise I'd have no idea how to post the image.

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Copy and paste the following into your signature, Kor:

Code:  on  
[img]http://i547.photobucket.com/albums/hh475/Malte279/GOF%20Awards/2013/Helpful10_zps3fd3a70f.jpg[/img]

bestariana1girl

• Petrie
    • View Profile
@Mumbling can I have an award?
8 years with TGOF :yum

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
bestarianna, we have rules about the forum awards.
1 you have to have been here 3 months
2 you have to post 100 times
 3 you have to participate in discussions, rps or fanfictions enough so folks think well enough of you to nominate you.
4 you have to get enough votes to finish 1st or 2nd in a category
the 2014 awards wont be until july or so.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these: