The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Land Before Time: Exodus

TenderlyLiz

• Member+
  • Ruby
  • "ᴏɴʟʏ ᴀ ᴛʀᴜᴇ ɪᴅɪᴏᴛ ᴘᴇʀꜱɪꜱᴛꜱ ɪɴ ʜɪꜱ ᴇʀʀᴏʀ..."
    • View Profile
Hello everyone, :PteranoPlotting I've come to you in my hour of need. My proposition is simple...

Zombie Apocalypse Land Before Time...Let me explain.

Herbivores obviously do not have the sort of teeth meant for ripping into flesh, but imagine a disease that's particularly meant for carnivores that's transmitted to a herbivore via bite. Said herbivore infects other herbivores, ect, ect. It drives them insane, but has no effect on carnivores. Basically eats the mind and drives leaf-eaters toward any body of water, enter it, and basically drown itself in order to infect the water. Naturally most animals are adverse to drinking from infected water, but this specific strain is undetectable by smell and transmitted easily via large bodies of water.

This will be a multi-paragraph, literate rp. Please be sure to take your time and not rush your replies! I'm more than happy to hear anyone else's input or ideas, but for now that's what I got!  :littlefoot:)

Character Roster

Main Characters:

Side Characters:

Ocs are MORE than welcome, and this can be a group rp! Please pm or comment to reserve a character!

RULES:

- Please keep it PG-13 (no nsfw especially with the dinos.) Minor blood/gore is fine.
- I will not ship or roleplay with anyone under 18, I prefer that you're 21 or older to participate.)
- I am fine with a Warrior Cats styled economic system/religion/society if that's what you prefer, but I do not mind just sticking with the way LBT portrayed them.
- No god-modding (Controlling anyone else's character but your own assigned character. That includes thoughts, feelings, actions, and what they say!)
- No metagaming​ (Using knowledge or information that the player is aware of but the character never learned themselves. This includes another characters inner thoughts, things that your character was not present for, ect ect)

THESE RULES ARE FIRM. If you wish to participate in this roleplay you MUST follow them! If you refuse to the rp will be forfeit and will restart OR you will no longer be allowed to participate.

Storyline Basis:

The cold of winter was slowly creeping its way across the Great Valley once more, its bitter sting nipping at the tail end of autumn. Though few enjoy the cold, many appreciate the sensation of being guarded from it, including the many herds slowly dripping into the Great Valley. From all walks of lives, they mesh into the mixing pot easily, but something curious crops up., something the adults are far too busy arguing over food rations and space to notice.

A single infected Big Mouth stumbled along with the herds, seeking nothing more than to plunge himself into the waterhole in desperation.

Slowly, Littlefoot realizes something is off, an eerie sensation creeping through the herds, a stillness that unsettled the young buck. One by one, like flies they began to fall victim to the parasite, and Littlefoot recognized the feverish look in their eyes as he passed by the healers dens. The way they tracked him, the searing glint- the emptiness.

They looked like Sharpteeth...

When things begin to grow dire and push comes to shove, Littlefoot and his friends are forced to face the dangers of the outside world in order to escape their own demise. Who will join him, and what dangers lay ahead of him?

---

Hope to hear back from you all soon!  ;)Cera
« Last Edit: April 17, 2024, 02:30:27 AM by TenderlyLiz »

TenderlyLiz

• Member+
  • Ruby
    • View Profile

RainbowFaceProtege

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • “Keep asking questions, it sharpens the mind…”
    • View Profile
Should this ever get off the ground, I'd be willing to join. I'm undecided as to which characters I'd want, though.

RainbowFaceProtege

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile

TenderlyLiz

• Member+
  • Ruby
    • View Profile
YESSS you absolutely can!!! That's so exciting, I was hoping those two would be picked !!

@TenderlyLiz Could I reserve Littlefoot and Pterano? :)littlefoot :PteranoPlotting

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Be my lover, Littlefoot. <3
    • View Profile
Here's a reminder to update your original post by the way, it should show Littlefoot and Pterano as claimed by Rainbow. :rainbowwave :Dducky

This RP idea sounds awesome, by the way. I think I want to reserve Ducky. And since OCs are welcome, I think my swimming sharptooh OC, Dove, would fit in nicely with this RP.

Hopefully more people will be able to occupy more character roles in this RP overtime. :feelsgoodman

Discord! I'm howling at the moon! And sleeping in the middle of a summer afternoon...

TenderlyLiz

• Member+
  • Ruby
    • View Profile
Here's a reminder to update your original post by the way, it should show Littlefoot and Pterano as claimed by Rainbow. :rainbowwave :Dducky

This RP idea sounds awesome, by the way. I think I want to reserve Ducky. And since OCs are welcome, I think my swimming sharptooh OC, Dove, would fit in nicely with this RP.

Hopefully more people will be able to occupy more character roles in this RP overtime. :feelsgoodman

Thank you for reminding me!!

And of course! Let me add you in there!

RainbowFaceProtege

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
@ImpracticalDino Good to have you on board!

And thanks for remembering me, guys (by which I mean mostly Impractical) :lol but seriously, thanks for officially adding me!
« Last Edit: April 17, 2024, 10:34:42 PM by RainbowFaceProtege »