The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

100 posts...

Dosu2Dinner

• Spike
    • View Profile
Recently, I've discovered I have hit 100 posts on this site (took me long enough) and I'm just wondering if there's like a norm of celebration or something for that landmark?

:blink:

Mr Wonk

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Not really. Remember it's about the quality of your posts not quantity. But you are now allowed to vote and take part in this year Gang Of Five member awards. Information of the member awards is here GOF Awards 2012 Rules, Voter List, Award Drafts and here Last Year Award Winners 2012.

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
I didn't really notice when I hit 100 posts. :lol I think that another thing you might be able to do is make a member title now. However, I'm not sure if that's 100 posts or something else. Congratulations, anyway. :D

"Some things you see with your eyes. Others, you see with your heart." :MomCompassion

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
100 posts is hardly anything compared to some of us who have been around for a while. In fact, the post count range for each title was changed relatively recently because it had gotten to a point where many of us had practically the same one. (For example, to be in the "Littlefoot" rank used to be between 1,000 and 5,000, but now it's between 6,000 and 10,000)

I remember when I reached 1,000 posts. I decided to mark the occasion by starting a discussion topic about Bionicle. (What else did you expect from someone like me? :p )

"I have a right to collect anything I want. It's just junk anyway."
- Berix

My first fanfiction: Quest for the Energy Stones
My unfinished and canceled second fanfiction: Quest for the Mask of Life
My currently ongoing fanfiction series: LEGO Equestria Girls

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
For a new member getting to 100 posts, and certain other things can be quite a milestone.  Though after you've been here a while it may not seem such a milestone anymore.  Congratulations.

aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
Quote from: somerandomfangirl,Apr 6 2013 on  11:13 AM
I didn't really notice when I hit 100 posts. :lol I think that another thing you might be able to do is make a member title now. However, I'm not sure if that's 100 posts or something else. Congratulations, anyway. :D
I think that's 50 posts. I remember messaging Petrie because I wanted to put "Rations." It doesn't appear I've ever changed it.

Speaking of milestones, 5,000 used to mean "Ultimate LBT Fan," but now I don't think it means anything. A shame, because I don't post enough to ever reach a higher relevant level.

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Hello:
 I still remember when I reached the 100 posts, I was happy too, hehehe. Now that you broke that goal you might like to reach the 1000th post now :DD .

Keep it up!

StrutEggStealer

• Professional Veggie-Eater
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Lol congrats Dosu^^
you're more on top of it than I am. If I happen to notice something like that, my reaction is a s so: "Oh, huh... that's coolish I guess... interesting" *goes back to posting* :3
so not much of a longterm effect
"Not all who wander are lost"
J. R. R. Tolkein

Mr Wonk

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Quote from: StrutEggStealer,Apr 8 2013 on  04:38 PM
Lol congrats Dosu^^
you're more on top of it than I am. If I happen to notice something like that, my reaction is a s so: "Oh, huh... that's coolish I guess... interesting" *goes back to posting* :3
so not much of a longterm effect
You past 600 posts Strut!!! :wow When did that happen? :lol

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Congratulations  :lol:

My next milestone is reaching the Ducky member level(=1000 posts  :lol )
Inactive, probably forever.

StrutEggStealer

• Professional Veggie-Eater
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: Mr Wonk,Apr 8 2013 on  05:10 PM
You past 600 posts Strut!!! :wow When did that happen? :lol
Oh, I did...
Oh... I, uh did?
*looks* HOLY ---!! I DID!! :wow
"Not all who wander are lost"