The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

"I'm every Woman" (cool club remix)

Jrd89

• Petrie
    • View Profile
I recently heard this song last week at a supermarket, Of course I've known this song since about 1995 when I was 6, because my mom used to have a cassette version of "The Bodyguard" soundtrack.

I looked the song up on youtube and found a different AWESOME 10-minute club remix of it that I never heard before.

Check this out:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JA2zAwwWPxI

I like the part at a bit after 3:00 when it goes "Anything you want..anything you want anything you want anyWHOAthing you want

Anything you want anything you want anything you want anyWHOAthing you want.

And the other part I like is the AWESOME WHOOSHING sound that starts at 5:41

Now, just pretend..(yes, LBT world) If I invited Petrie or even Rinkus to a dance party at my cave one day.

Wouldn't it be fun if I got Petrie or Rinkus to dance to this song with me? I wonder what'd it look like?

Rinkus probably wouldn't be able to keep up with the beat and he'd fall down. But I bet Petrie could keep up and dance to this one with me.

(You've seen Petrie dance and sway side to side before) I bet he could dance to this one with me.