The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Video games that need to be made

F-14 Ace

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Does anyone have any ideas in their head for video games they'd like to see get made?  I've got a few.

1. Another really good open world western game. If you think about it, the western genre has so much potential for some really good open world sandbox games.  Yet there are very few open world western games actually out there aside from Red Dead Redemption and GUN (which I never payed but I heard it was alright).  I mean, there would be so much to do in that type of game.

2. While we're on the subject of open world games, we need a really good pirate themed open world game.  Yes, I've played Assassin's Creed 4 and I appreciate their efforts to portray pirates realistically, but the game got bogged down with the whole Templar-Assassin conflict and I think the game would have been beter as a straight up pirate game.  I think Rockstar should make a pirate game.  Afrer all, they hit the ball right out of the park with Red Dead Redemption.  They clearly know how to make excellent games.  Like westerns, the pirate genre has a lot of untapped potential.

3. A decent dinosaur themed adventure game.  Preferably something other than Jurassic Park.

4. Star Wars: 1313.  Would someone PLEASE buy the rights to this game and finish it?  I was royally pissed when Disney shut down production, especially since the game was pretty far along in development already.

5. A remake of Ace Combat 3.  Seriously, Namco/Bandai have known for years that fans have wanted a remake of the game, considering that the export version of the original game had everythign good cut out.  Why they refuse to do it is beyond me, epsecially since they remade Ace Combat 2.  Why not do 3 as well?

6. Another game like Sky Odyssey.  You've probably never heard of Sky Odyssey because it was an early PS2 game, but it was a fun flight sim/adventure game made by Activision.  Despite having mediocre graphics and visuals, the game was still a lot of fun.  Basically, it's just an adventure game where you fly to specific locations and carry out missions.  There was no combat involved and it was just good clean fun.  We need another game like this.  
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17qxAo3rA4E

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

Animeboye

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://animeboye.deviantart.com/
I read a post from someone on another forum (think it was GameFAQS) who said they want to see a dinosaur themed stealth game. I second that. That would be a pretty cool idea. I'd play it.

I want to see an open world My Little Pony game. Obviously you wouldn't be able to beat up/kill any of the ponies but you could do things for them, fight enemies, travel to other parts of Equestria, etc. With how long the series has been going (five years in October) I'm really surprised that Hasbro hasn't done an MLP game (gen 4). And no, I don't mean like those tablet games. I'm talking about an MLP game for consoles and/or PC.