The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

jassy’s Fanart

jassy · 359 · 43803

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Anatomy doesn't look quite correct in some parts but colours, shading and expressions are really well done :yes
Inactive, probably forever.

jassy

• certified member of the spike fanclub :)
  • Member+
  • Spike
  • your local procrastinating fanartist!
    • View Profile
look at me, actually replying

anyway, thank you guys for your feedback! I can honestly agree that the anatomy is off in some places, especially with Blue  :oops  but it’s something I’m working on improving! Hopefully, I’ll be able to post more often in this thread  :^^spike
"Don't you ever wonder what's out there?"  :rainbowThinking

Sneak

• Guiding lights
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Welcoming darkness
    • View Profile
    • Submachine series
Those dinos looks impressive! :D This scene and colors really gives some... great feeling. :) Good job!

Blue one's head looks a little bigger than it should be and a little longer for my eyes, and for some reason right leg (that is closer to us) is more thin than left one, but I think it should be opposite. Because of that, legs looks too thin.

Would like to see more from you!
6/14
0/26

--------------------------

ask me thread: http://www.gangoffive.net/index.php?topic=15601
my personal thread: http://www.gangoffive.net/index.php?topic=15412

jassy

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
Thanks, Sneak! I have to agree with you about Blue looking really wonky  :oops But I appreciate your feedback!

And as I said I would, I’ve been drawing more, so here’s some Across The Seasons art featuring Mila, who I apparently have a soft spot for  :p

« Last Edit: October 06, 2018, 12:39:59 PM by jassy »

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Oh I love the combination of texture and color in this drawing.  Despite the muted color of the Baryonyx somewhat blending into the background, the fiery eyes draws our attention to the imposing subject of this image.  The correct proportions and pose of the dinosaur further adds to the effect of the image itself.  This is easily, in my opinion, your best drawing yet.  :)

Go ahead and check out my fanfictions, The Seven Hunters, Songs of the Hunters, and Menders Tale.

Flathead770

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Overall I would say this is improved over your previous drawing. I especially like it's face, with it's eye being exceptionally good. The shading is also quite good. One thing I would say is that its legs look a bit off. Its right leg seems to get pretty narrow around the kneecap (at least that's what it looks like to me) and I don't know how to explain it, but there's a wave like pattern on its left leg? Drawing legs from a front perspective can be tough sometimes, but it's more of a minor point in the overall drawing.

Good job once again! Keep it up!  :)littlefoot

Sneak

• Guiding lights
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Welcoming darkness
    • View Profile
    • Submachine series
Awesome and impressive!
A little funny - It looks like it is flexing and show us how good muscles it has! :D
6/14
0/26

OwlsCantRead

• Literally Guido シ
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • "In the morning light, the evening star…"
    • View Profile
There's a really nice contrast between the shadows that give it a pop-out style (helped by the blurred background). Eye catchy.
Would it be possible for swimmers and flyers to get more love around here? Both figuratively… and literally.

That one guy who writes LBT fanfiction and accidentally makes them five times longer than he'd originally intended.

Sovereign

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Very nice picture here! The colors look really cool and I quite like the feeling of the background. Perhaps the best-looking detail of all here is her eye as it really looks great! This time the anatomy is mostly correct, too, save for her arms where I think the contrast between her shoulders and lower arms is a bit too large. But other than that, great job as this is your best drawing yet! :DD

jassy

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
Thanks for your feedback, guys! I’m glad you all liked it, as I was pretty proud of the outcome  :lol

And guess who’s actually going to try posting here regularly?  I was already making a bunch of art for Across The Seasons, and figured I might as well continue while I’m still hot, so here’s Nimble caught in a storm and realizing she has no idea where she is. I was thinking of submitting this as an entry for the August fanart prompt, but I’m not sure if it would qualify?? Idk, let me know what you guys think! (also i kinda messed up on her legs, I have no idea what happened there,,,  :p

« Last Edit: October 06, 2018, 12:13:36 PM by jassy »

Sneak

• Guiding lights
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Welcoming darkness
    • View Profile
    • Submachine series
yes, I think there's a little mess with leg and body due to perspective.
But this water, rain, colors, reflection makes this scene beautiful again!!! :D
6/14
0/26

Sovereign

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
It's great to see a drawing of Nimble as well. Her expression is again really well done and the backgrounds just keep getting better. I really like your coloring as it creates a great atmosphere for your art. Even then, I have to agree that the legs look a bit worrying and her tail isn't the best aspect of the drawing either. Still, keep it up! These last two drawings are a massive step forward from your first ones! :)littlefoot

jassy

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
Thank you both for the kind words and encouragement, I really appreciate it!  :DD Here’s some Chomper doodles I did during class today  :OhYou

« Last Edit: October 06, 2018, 12:14:07 PM by jassy »

Sneak

• Guiding lights
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Welcoming darkness
    • View Profile
    • Submachine series
Ok, this one I would call PERFECT!!! ^^
6/14
0/26

OwlsCantRead

• Literally Guido シ
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • "In the morning light, the evening star…"
    • View Profile
I really like this piece! :OhYou

The thicker lines and distinct color scheme make him look like he came out of a comic book... at least that's the style that I'm getting from this! Nice job with this, I can't do art digitally or traditionally so I always admire people who can!
Would it be possible for swimmers and flyers to get more love around here? Both figuratively… and literally.

That one guy who writes LBT fanfiction and accidentally makes them five times longer than he'd originally intended.

Sovereign

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I agree that these drawings are quite cool. :^^spike All three expressions are quite adorable and I especially like his curiosity in the first picture and his smile in the second one. Even if it's nice to see you draw your own characters , it's also great to see you do stuff about the main characters as well. :yes

LeventeII

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
He's cute! :DD
It turned out really good! Except for little things it is perfect! His (frontally seen) right foot looks a little odd. But this is hardly noticeable, at least to me. The focus is on the head, which looks good. 
The two lower drawings are also well done!

jassy

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
Thanks, guys. I’m glad you all liked them, he was pretty fun to draw!  :)littlefoot  I’ll probably draw some more of the main characters in the near future, but for now here’s another one of my many characters. Her name is Delta  :Mo

« Last Edit: October 06, 2018, 12:14:33 PM by jassy »

Sneak

• Guiding lights
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Welcoming darkness
    • View Profile
    • Submachine series
wow, you're drawing with speed of sound, and each one is better and better!!!
6/14
0/26

Sovereign

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
You're certainly on the roll with your drawings. :) Again, you've done a nice job with the expression and I'm beginning love the way you draw eyes for your chars. Yet, this time her mouth and the teeth seems look a bit weird and especially her body (and her hind legs) seem like they could be improved. But other than that, nice job as always. :^^spike