The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

30th Anniversary Comission

LoyfeCycleProtector

• Petrie
    • View Profile
I got this amazing piece from IsisMasshiro on Deviantart for this day! Happy birthday, Land Before Time!

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
That is an awesome piece of artwork from a very talented artist!  :yes  Thank you for sharing your commissioned artwork with us and please give our gratitude to IsisMasshiro for the wonderful artwork.  :)

Go ahead and check out my fanfictions, The Seven Hunters, Songs of the Hunters, and Menders Tale.

Flathead770

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Oh wow that's impressive to say the least and is a fantastic way to celebrate the 30th anniversary! I would have completely forgot about that fact if not for LeventeII mentioning it on Discord :p

Thanks for sharing with us!  :Mo

LoyfeCycleProtector

• Petrie
    • View Profile
I will indeed, Rhombus! And for those who like the picture but would prefer it without the caption, Isis made me one of those too. I highly recommend checking out the rest of his stuff, btw. I picked him for the commission for a reason, the dude has made some great Land Before Time fan art, and in particular some absolutely hysterical comics. https://www.deviantart.com/isismasshiro/art/LBT-The-lesson-160412042

And thanks so much, Flathead! Yeah, on twitter it's kind of being overshadowed by the fact that it' Mickey Mouse's 90th birthday. Talk about a coincidence, am I right?

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Isis is a legend as far as LBT art and comics are concerned, on DeviantArt anyway :P Wow, that's an outstanding piece of work, thank you very much for commissioning and sharing it with us :)littlefoot
Inactive, probably forever.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
well without Mickey, we likely dont have the animation we do today.  witthout LBT tohough, well for one we dont have the forum he h.  stunning artwork btw, thats really really good.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Sovereign

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
That really is a great picture! I absolutely love the look of it and it's one of the best LBT pictures I've seen! I second Ducky's thanks for sharing and commissioning it for this special day! :DD

DiddyKF1

• Monkey of Many Mysteries from the Fruitiest Forests
  • Member+
  • Petrie
  • Proud supporter of DuckyxPetrie!
    • View Profile
I almost forgot today was the day.  :sducky The artwork is gorgeous in just about every way possible, and it's among the most beautiful pieces I've ever set my eyes on! Happy 30th birthday, LBT!
Suddenly, I've written so many fanfics that I can't possibly list them all! :P

Ducky x Petrie forever! :)petrie :duckyhappy

Sneak

• Guiding lights
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Welcoming darkness
    • View Profile
    • Submachine series
I JUST LOVE IT!!!
Thank you to author for making this for this day! ^^

Glad to see mama Longneck is here too! She deserves to be here, since her presence in the movie made it perfect!
And glad to see Chomper and Ruby are here too! Ruby with night flowers (?) looks beautiful!
And yes, call of heart, treestars should be here. :)

(hmm... still, my inner sharptooth and fan of original movie says that this picture is truly amazing, but there's one person that possibly deserved to be here too, since he made LBT only better back then as well... :3 That's sad)
« Last Edit: November 18, 2018, 04:14:54 PM by Sneak »
6/14
0/26

--------------------------

ask me thread: http://www.gangoffive.net/index.php?topic=15601
my personal thread: http://www.gangoffive.net/index.php?topic=15412

LeventeII

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
Most has already been said. It is truly a masterpiece! I really like the details with the nightflowers and Littlefoot's mother! All characters fit perfectly! Thank you very much for this beautiful picture!  :)

OwlsCantRead

• Literally Guido シ
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • "In the morning light, the evening star…"
    • View Profile
Hai, hai. It's a beautiful piece of artwork, as everyone before me already kindly said in not-so-muted praise. The colors and falling treestars really add to the celebratory scene! :D
Would it be possible for swimmers and flyers to get more love around here? Both figuratively… and literally.

That one guy who writes LBT fanfiction and accidentally makes them five times longer than he'd originally intended.

LoyfeCycleProtector

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Holy crap, Don Bluth just followed me on twitter... Let's see how long it takes for me to get him to unsubscribe!  :wow

Littlefoot505

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Both the art piece and Bluth following you are AWESOME!!! :Mo