The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

How did you find the GOF?

Petrie. · 241 · 45457

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Yes, likely the membership would not be anywhere the size it is without them.

aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
That's how I found my way here, Youtube. Pokeplayer984's vid, it was.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I wonder if Pokeplayer984 has been thanked for the work in bringing many members here.

aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
One of the first things I did was send him a message saying thanks. He never responded.

Mornai

• Petrie
    • View Profile
I also found this site from the link in Pokeplayer's video descriptions on youtube. i watched all of them then finaly decided to click the link that said GOF (at that time i had no clue what it meant) and i was happy that i ended up clicking on it. :)

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
He doens't come on very often, so likely he hasn't seen the message.

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Actually, I visit YouTube quite regularly, I just don't check my account as much.  Not to mention that I come here quite a bit, but don't find much that I really want to talk about.  Which is why I don't post much.

Anyways, I'm glad to see that what I planned to help get this place better known is working quite well.  I'll be extending this by putting the link in my sig at various forums I am a member at.  Especially with the fact that I'm finally going to get around to posting my fanfic at another site.  I just hope its recieved well enough.  After all, mods there destroy mediocre-writen fics.  Either its good, or its not going to be there long. :)

Anyways, to all those who have thanked me for getting them here, I just have to say, you're welcome. :^.^:

Littlefoot Fan

• Ducky
    • View Profile
A long time ago I had found a forum for the first LBT movie (I think it was IMDB) where I made a topic about how I really liked the movies. I somehow forgot about it, and then after a long time after that I suddenly remembered it and wanted to see if I could find the forum again to check the replies. I never did find my post, but instead found the GoF.

Zenoah

• Spike
    • View Profile
I came across it when I went to someone's youtube profile and saw the link to here.
The profile had some Pebble and the Penguin vids and I like to look at other's faves so I went to the profile.
Hardly any faves, but I found the link to here so, no big loss.  :lol

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Was it Pokeplayer?  That is one youtube poster that has a link to here.  Though there are likely others too.

ingster

• Chomper
    • View Profile
    • http://ingster.deviantart.com/
i found gof as a link in a sig of a da member i know and talk with at times

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile

Zenoah

• Spike
    • View Profile
Quote from: Kor,Mar 1 2008 on  07:14 PM
Was it Pokeplayer?  That is one youtube poster that has a link to here.  Though there are likely others too.
Ya know, I think it was them.
They do need some thanks for getting new members on here.

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
Quote from: Zenoah,Mar 1 2008 on  06:22 PM
I came across it when I went to someone's youtube profile and saw the link to here.
The profile had some Pebble and the Penguin vids and I like to look at other's faves so I went to the profile.
Hardly any faves, but I found the link to here so, no big loss.  :lol
I'm the one with the PATP videos. :P:  I don't post the link right in the video; you have to actually look at my profile for the link.

One for me, and like four dozen for poke. :lol:

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Started a LBT Discussion Thread at other places.  I've provided the link to this place within said thread.

With any luck, we'll get even more popular. :^.^:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Well, with the notice I got from YouTube, I had to remove my vids. :(

At least I was able to save one, seeing as it is fanmade.  However, this means we won't get members as quickly anymore.

It was SUCH a good plan and it worked SO well.  However, no matter where you go, if there are rules, you MUST follow them or suffer the concequences.

At least the links at other places will hopefully be helpful.

Well, see ya later! :^.^:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile

Clawandfang

• Petrie
    • View Profile
I too arrived here by the grace of Pokeplayer's Youtube videos. Such a shame about them being taken down.