The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Transformers: Prime- More than Meets the Eye

Fyn16 · 57 · 8436

Fyn16

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
As the missile impacted the Con, Kulbit took notice of the portal below. Stepping out of it were two transformers- one small and blue, and the other large and red. Expecting a trap, he streaked downwards, heading for both of them. As he was about to fire, he saw the symbols they bore. They were Autobots.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
The slashing did quite a bit of damage, and cut some wires making him loose control Then the missile hit and did even more damage, making the con loose control totally and crash into the ground below.  The hard impact doing the con in totally due to the damage before he hit and the force of the impact adding his speed when he impacted.

Fyn16

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Optimus Prime emerged from the ground bridge just in time to see Kulbit barreling towards him with weapons armed. Acting quickly, Prime jumped out of the way, pushing Arcee, who had emerged with him, to the side in an attempt to avoid a missile strike that never came.

"Cease fire!" Prime called, "we're Autobots!"

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Out of the portal came a yellow custom muscle car.  Once through the land bride it quickly transformed to his robot form, ready for combat as he looked around to see where the enemies, if any, were.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Speedbreaker rolled over, switching rapidly back into his robot form, nodding.
"Ah, nice to see some fellow Autobots."
He chuckled...

Fyn16

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Kulbit reverted to robot mode and slammed into the ground, standing up in front of Prime and brushing a few stray pieces of debris from his metal. After all, he was standing in front of perhaps the most famous Autobot of all time.

"Optimus Prime..." he said, saluting sharply, "it's been a long time, sir."

Prime narrowed his eyes thoughtfully. "Indeed it has, Kulbit." He turned to the smaller transformer nearby. "Speedbreaker, I'm pleased to meet you in person as well. We had believed ourselves to be the only Autobots on this planet. We were apparently incorrect."

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Bumblebee looked around for any threats then not seeing any retracted his weapons.  He was a bit unhappy that he had missed any fun that had happened here, though he didn't show it.  

<When did you both arrive?  Have you been here long?> He asked, speaking in his usual way that only transformers & Raf could understand.  

(ooc: I got the idea that for Bumblebee I'd use < > instead of " since humans, except for Raf, seem unable understand him since he can't speak english, but some other language. )

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Speedbreaker rolled his neck.
"Unknown.  It's been a fair while.  At least a few years now."
He chuckled, mouth plate sliding back to reveal his face...

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
<A few years?  I guess you did not have a hard time keeping a low profile.> Bumblebee said.  <Nice to meet you.   More then enough cons for us to have fun smashing.>  He said then he looked around, <Was that the only one?  Are others on the way here?> He asked.  <Why did they have an interest in this area?  Is there a deposit of energon here?>

Fyn16

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
"Actually," Kulbit said, "I suspect they were here for the same reason I was. You see, I picked up a Cybertronian distress signal this morning and followed it here."

"And I assume that by Cybertronian you mean Decepticon?" Prime said.

"No," Kulbit replied, shaking his head. "I mean original, unaffiliated Cybertronian. Something's here that was on our planet before the war."

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
<Is that even possible?> Bumblebee asked looking at some of the various transformers present.  <Do you know how long ago that was?  Can a transformer even live that long?>  He asked full of questions about this.  

<Maybe we should go and have a look, at least to see what it looks like.> He said, wanting to go and have a look instead of standing around.

Fyn16

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
"I'd love to," Kulbit said. "Problem is- I'm not entirely sure where this bot is. There were a few humans digging around here. My guess is our mystery bot might be underground."

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Speedbreaker nodded.  
"Yeah, something tells me that he or she might be."
He added, grabbing one of his swords...

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
<Let's get to digging.  Though where should we dig.  Does anyone have any idea?> Bumblebee asked, not wanting to just stand around and do nothing.  He looked from one to the other of the autobots present.  

<There has to be something we can do.  Maybe look around to see where the humans were digging before they left.> He said.

Fyn16

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
"Allow me," Kulbit said, grinning. "The humans might be a bit... behind as far as technology goes, but it looks like they've at least started putting radar on planes. I'll fire mine up and see if I can get a hit. Normally the waves wouldn't penetrate underground, but... I've made a few modifications."

Kulbit lifted his arm up to eye level and a small diagnostic screen popped up from his wrist. A few beeps later, he lowered his arm.

"About twenty feet belowground right.... there," he said, pointing to a slight indentation in the ground.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
<Let's get started digging.  Though 1 or 2 should stand guard perhaps.> Bumblebee said.  <How big is it?  Can we carry it back or will it even fit into the landbridge?  From before the war began and unaffiliated?  Can anything be that old?> He asked and wondered out loud.

Fyn16

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Prime shifted one of his hands into a blade. "Allow me," he said, slicing through the ground and revealing sections of a large metal object beneath.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Speedbreaker chuckled.  
"Well, that's one way to do it.  Now then, I'll see if I can finish the job."
He said, grabbing all six of his swords, leaping up and slashing downward, cutting the ground around the metal object easily...

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Uncovering the outer parts of a metal object shaped much like a star or space ship type of vehicle.  Of a non modern design, possibly very arcahic or possibly older in design.

Fyn16

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
"By the Allspark," Prime whispered in awe, "I haven't seen craftsmanship like this since before the war."

"You think that's where this thing is from, then?" Kulbit asked, "before the war?"

"I think it's a possibility we can't overlook," Prime confirmed.