The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Digimon Hazard

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Don jumped at Dorumon, grabbing him and trying to use the momentum carry them, hopefully, out of the area of the attack.  He had seen similar things in some movies & tv shows he had seen and it seemed a good idea to do something similar such a similar like this.

"Hey." Dorumon said, he had started to try to jump out of the way of the fire attack when Don did what he did, not expecting it.

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Luckily for them, the fire barely missed them, only making them feel a little warmer.

"Holy hell that was close!" shouted Rexmon amazed as he helped Isamu to his feet

"You're telling me?" laughed Isamu "Now, everyone- focus your attacks on Tyrannomons legs!"
facebook.com/venomwargreymon

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
"That's a good idea!" - Jeremy said. - "Come on Betamon, you can do it!"

"Yeah!" - Betamon replied as he followed the plan and sent another electric attack on the adversary's Digimon's legs.

"I hope this will work." - Jeremy said mainly to himself as he closed his fists hard.

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
The Tyrannomon wailed, preparing for another attack- Isamu throwing a brick at the large Digimon's eye to draw its attention. "Over here" he shouted, the Rookies slowly taking away data from the large red Dinosaur

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
"Keep it up like this,Betamon! and don't risk doing any short-range attacks or that Digimon could crush you!" - Jeremy said trying his best to help his partner in this battle.

Betamon was doing his best attacking and preparing to dodge any incoming attacks... but he was enjoying the fact he could fight a bigger Digimon.

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
With one final push, the Tyrannomon let out a roar of pain as it disintegrated into data, each of the Digimon present absorbing some of it.

"Yeah, that's it!" cheered Rexmon

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
"Nice adrenaline rush" commented Isamu as he gave her a thumbs up

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
"That was awesome!" - Jeremy said as he ran to the bit-more-experienced Betamon.

"Yeah!" - Betamon exclaimed as he bounced where he was. He then looked back at the others- "You guys are very strong, If we stick together we might become much stronger much faster."

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
"All in favor of teaming up?" asked Isamu

"Me!" cheered Rexmon

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"wow." Don said, seeing the fight end.  

"That was tough, but sorta neat too." Dorumon said.  He smiled at the suggestion, "I like the idea of teaming up.  It would certainly be safer and we did pretty well so far." He said.

"Yea, like the Avengers or Justice League or something.  I like the idea of us forming some sort of team." Don said, remembering some of the comics he read and had read.

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
"We can be like the Digimon Adventure kids" suggested Isamu

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
"Yeah, that is a good idea... I would just don't know if we would need superhero costumes though." - Jeremy said smiling, obviously joking about that last part about the costumes.

"Well, that guy's suggestion (Isamu) should fit well." - Betamon replied, not remembering the names of the others because the fight started before any real meeting was done.

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
"Well, since we're safe for now- who wants to come back to my place for snacks? we can talk about who each of us are there"

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
After hearing the suggestion, Jeremy became serious for a moment... he then sighed before smiling again. - "That sounds like a good idea."

Betamon just looked back at him.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Yea, I'm starting to feel a little hungry." Dorumon said.  

"We should meet and talk for a bit if we are going to be a team." Don said, agreeing.

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
All of them agreeing with the idea, Isamu lead them back to his place- luckily running into no Digimon. Inside, Isamu grabbed Soda for everyone.

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
"So, how'd you guys meet up?" Isamu asked Makoto

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Don got a soda for himself and Dorumon.  He handed Dorumon's to him then went to find a place to sit down to relax and drink his soda.