The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Gang of Five Holidays 2k13!!

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
James and Sharon entered the building.

"Well, this is a nice place," James said.

Sharon coiled her tail around James's leg. "Of course it is. If it weren't we wouldn't be wearing these clothes, now would we?"

"You're right." James kissed the Dhole on the muzzle. She returned the kiss with a lick to the cheek.

----------

Mr. Bigmouth met up with Captain Carson. "Captain, how are things?"

Captain Carson drank her glass of mulled cider. "Perfect! Though I'm surprised Deimos couldn't make it."

Mr. Bigmouth ladled himself some hot punch. "I'd rather he didn't. His manners are...questionable to say the least."

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"You should just go right in.  Everyone else has been doing that." Jason said to Sara.  He opened the door for her.

"I didn't know you were here." Sara said to Jason.  He looked at his watch.  

"I'm not." He said.  "Actually, I'm elsewhere."

Sara walked into the house, being use to Jason talking oddly at times.  Seeing Samia & Dulcy she walked over to where they were.

Pterano

• The Fabulous Fearsome Flyer
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Shen decided to take the opportunity to enter the party now as the door was being held open. "Machines that can talk? What's next?" he asked himself under his breath, never having imagined machines would be capable of speech. They were as alive as he was? That thought... was difficult to wrap his head around.

Entering the bustling party, the peacock glanced around, narrowing his eyes at all the bright and colorful lights that hung from the ceiling and bedecked the walls. He decided to check out the food, and see if there was anything... palatable. He briefly wondered if the machines ate things too. The food only bore passing similarities to the food he grew up with at the palace. Oh well... best to try new things.

The peacock first filled a cup with something called egg nog, his eyes widening as he sampled it. This was... amazing! He took another sip, smacking his beak in satisfaction as he looked around the room.

(runner up)
(runner up)
---------------------------------------------------

Poster of the Gang of Five's 400,000th post

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Mim decided to head over to where the drinks were so she could see what they had and get herself a drink.  Looking over the choices she picked out a drink that looked interesting and decided to get herself a drink of punch then headed in the direction where she had seen Dante & Longtail.  

Sara walked over to get herself some punch also, waving to Dulcy and Samia once she saw them.  

The time pony went over to get himself some egg nog, using his unicorn magic since he didn't have any hands.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
hello teeacher ' dulcy said upon approaching sara ' how have you been lately? she asked as she grabbed some punch.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Sara sipped the punch she had pored into a cup.  "I'm doing well, and how are both of you doing?" She asked them looking at each in turn.