The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

The New Band of Seven

Nick22 · 32 · 4933

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
(note this rp is only open to those who are well-versed in the Anime Inuyasha)
The sun slowly set on the pile of rubble that was once Mount Hakure. Buried in thr rubbied in the riubble were the bones of the infamous Bankotsu, the former leader of the dreaded Band of Seven. In his first life he and his brothers had served various warlords , commanding high fees, but earning them in battle, which they relished. But such was the brutality of the group that the warlords turned on them, and created an alliance bent on thier defeat and destruction. Thus ended the first lives of Bankotsyu and the Band of seven. But after several years, the group was brouht back to life by the half-demon Naraku, thanks to the great power of the Shikon Jewel.  But one by one the Band of Seven was defeated by the Half_demon Inuyasha, and his friends, Kagome, Miroku, Sango, Shippo, and Kirara. The last of the band Bankotsu had been defeated by Inuyashu in a titanic battle, pitting the powers of Bankotsu's legendary halberd Banriyu against the power of Tetsuiga, the sword of Inuyasha's father. The battle had ended with the breaking of Banriyu, and now the pieces of bariyu lay scattered in the rubble.
_
The lone figure stood upon the ruins and frowned This feat he was about to attempt was dangerous, but Naraku had to be stooped. Many years ago Narauku had slain his family and forced him to watch. the man;s name was Sicosan, and he weilded great magical powers. Today he would revive the bandit Bankotsu, and turn him against naraku. Sicosan had no illuiusions about the man he was going to revive, stories of his atrocities were well known throughout the lands "May Heaven forgive me for what I am about to do." He muttered crossing himself. He then gestured , his hands glowed with light, and the rubble of Mount Hakure began to shift. "bones of the Bandit, come to me" He commanded, and the rum,bling became louder and louder. Soon the skull of a man was visible, then over a short distance a femur, then a foot to the left. after several minutes the rumbling stop. "Resture thyself" he said, and there was a cluttering as bone joinedbone.
_
Within ten minutes, the complete skeleton of bankotsu lay before him, thethe bones wee completely covered.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Edit: Here ya go, Nick22

Name: Soren Mitsugare
Height: Stands a head taller than Inuyasha
Weight: Extremely light
Species: Raven Demon
Appearance: Young man in his 20's with long black hair tied back in a ponytail.  Red eyes denote his demon heritage
Weapon: Nodachi--Raven's Tear--Stands about 4 1/2 feet tall, with a 3 foot serrated blade.  Scabbard and Guard posess a raven decoration.

Far away, Soren was sitting with the Group, resting after a skirmish with some demons when he felt a surge of energy.
"!!!!...Guys...Did anyone Just feel that?"

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
(Imust insist that replies have more than a few lines, ansd that if you introduce characters you haveto give details about them. Background, what or who they are etc. Oneliners can destroy any flow a story gains..)
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Revive" He muttered, and Bankotsu stirred., his eyes slowly opening. He groaned as he rose to a sitting position. "I... i'm alive.. but how can that be...that blasted half demon broke my banriyu..' He muttered, starting slightly as he looked at Sicosan. "Who are you?' he demanded. "Is that any wauy to thank the person who has given you a third chance at life, you , the Bandit Bankotsu, who did not deserve even a second chance?" sicosan's eyes flashed. "I am Sicosan" He said finally. "i have revived you to help me get revenge on Naraku." "And why Should I?' Bankotsu retorted. I owe you nothing...But,Since you have revived me then revive my brothers as well !"
_
"No, the gift of life I give is for you and you alone, and I have probably cursed myself in the eyes of heaven for doing that." 'There is no heaven or hell, just what we do with our life on this world "Bankotsu replied. "that excuase only allows yourself the convience of doing as you please! I did not revive you so you could resume your bloodthirssty ways, but that you may atone, however slightly, for the evil you have wroght in your pastr lifetimes!"
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Bankotsu frowned... "Fine. But How Iam going to stop Naruku, without my Banriyu?"
_You'll Have your weapon, and I'll forge a scabbard for it as well, so you have some place to put it. "Shards od Banriyu, come to thy master!" He commanded, and the debris rumbled against. slards of light shot out from it carrying pieces of metal, , some tiny, some larger.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
( What I meant by description was to describe him as you introduce him in the story.. but it'll have to do..)
"What are you talking about Soren? I sense nothing" one of his fellow ravens said. "You must be sensing things again that aren't there" He chuckled a bit at his jibe.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
"Maybe you're right, Zellogi."
Soren stood, grabbing his Raven's Tear sword, spread his wings, and took flight.
"Well, whatever.  I'm gonna go get some air. See ya soon!"

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
withinm a few minutes the pieces of Banriyu lay on the ground before them. "What are you exactly?' bankotsu said, He was asking out of curiousity, nothing more. "I know a good deal of magic, you can call it whatever you please. Its not divine, nor is it demonic. "Sicosan replied. "I wil need a few days to reforge Banriyu. What did you use as a scabbard for it? "I didn't have any scabbard for it. I simply carried it on my shoulder, covered by a cloth. This one, here" Bankotsu said pulling out a large purple cloth from his clothes. Sicosan took the cloth. "I will work this into the scabbard" He said, grasping the cloth firmly "Go into the nearest village and wait. I will try to reforge it as quickly as I can. " He said, picking up the hilt of the halberd., and gazing at it intently. the halberd, even in its shattered state, was not easy to lift, and Sicosan could sense great power inside the blade.  bankotsu got up. "you have 5 days...to reforge my Banriyu. Any longer and I'll take my sword elsewhere to be repaired, and once that is done I'll do as I please." Bankotsu said, a note of threat in his voice.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Soren was flying near what had once been Mount Hakure, when he spotted a figure standing there.  Tightening his grip on the hilt of Raven's Tear, he began to descend in a graceful spiral, landing behind the figure, before speaking...
"You there!  This is raven territory, so who are you and what are you doing here?"

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Sicosan turned at the voice and saw a large raven demon standing before him. it wore a sword at it side. In all it was an imposing figure. Sicosan frowned. "my business here is none of yours raven-demon. Be gone with you! I have more important business to attend to, and I have little time to waste taking to Ravens" His tone was defiantm abd haughty. Sicosan did not care much for raven-demons, or any sort off denmons for that matter. Naraku had soured him on nearly all demons..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Soren grew agitated.  He wasn't used to being spoken to in such a derogatory manner, and he drew his blade, levelling at the stranger...
"You seem to not fully grasp your current position, human.  I could kill you here and now, and be done with it.  However, I sense great power about you, so I shall spare you, at least for the moment.  Now tell me, what are you doing here?"

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Once again, that is my business"Sicosan replied. "And It is I, not you, who would emerge as the victor should you try to strike me." He held up his right hand, slightly above his head. and cupped it towards Soren. "How woul;d your tribe handle losing you? " His eyes were cold, and his words had an effect, as Soren paused briefly.He was a good 7 feet tall, and was a foot taller than Sicosan. Sicosan sighed. "Your youth betrays you. You can't be much more than 20 years of age...that is mark of youth, wiling to put its hasnd or claw to the sword, instead of  listening and reasoning befiore doing so." He looked down at the pieces of Banriyu that were in a small sack he carried with him. "that you will learn in time, raven. all youth do, I had to learn that myself.."
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
"Ah, once again, you humans leap to conclusions.  For one thing, I have no intention of attacking you.  For another, my tribe would see my loss as little more than an inconvenience, at best.  To most... it would simply be one less to feed."
Soren said, lowering his blade, and sighing...

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"If you are not attacking me, then I will ask a favor. I am trying to reforge this blade" Sicosan said, pullinbgg out the hilt of Banriyu and showing it to the raven."I will need something to create a scabbard for it and straps so its owner can wear it. Can you aid me in this?'
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
"That entirely depends on what you need me to do, Stranger." Soren said, twirling his blade before sheathing it again, then looked at Sicosan and nodded.  
"My name is Soren, by the way."

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
My name is Sicosan."Sicosan replied. "I will need leather for the scabbard, it will have to be a large one, as the sword itself is large. If you can find  some supplies of leather grab them and bring them back to me. I don't care how you get them,anyway is fine.' Sicosan explained. "and I must have them within the next 5 days. Thw owner of this blade , gave me 5 days to reforge it."
_
Meanwhile Bankotsu had started to make his way away from Mount Hakure. Hwe was alive, again! "I will not be a vassal to that sorcerer, he said to himself. "Once he reforges banriyu, then we will part ways.. I do owe him my life though, so I will not harm him. he is one of the few I have granted that favor to..' Bankotsu knew that the roads in the regiion were often unsafe for travelers, but he was confident, he could handle himself, even without his halberd
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
"Right then, Sicosan.  I'll help you out.  Shouldn't take me more than 2, at the most.  I'll return."
Soren flared his black wings, taking to the sky...

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
BVery well Sicosan said as Soren took flight.
 meanwhile Linuyasha, Kagome, Miroku, sango and shippo were masking their way in searcghh of Naraku. "Why the keck are we going this way" Inuyasha complained. he was a half-demon with silver hair almond eyes, and a hair-trigger temper. Kagome Sighedb as she dragged her bike along.. "Sttop complaaining Inuyasha" Shipo, a young fox-demon, said, as he went along on Kagome's Shoulder.  "we're heading this way, because Naruku may have come into this area."
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Be patrient iNuyasha" mIroku said. Miroku was a monk with a hole in his hand, a generational curse placed on his family by naruku. the hole sucked in anything not nailed in or rooted down. As he got older, the hole grew larger and more difficult to control.One day, if Naruku wasn't defeated Miroku himself would be sucked in, and that would be the end of him. Miroku also had a weakness for women, he was constantly asking pretty ladies if they would bear his children. this antogized Sango to no end.. She was more or less engaged to Miroku,whether or not they would actually become husband and wife depended entirely on defeating Naraku.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Up above the group, Soren hovered.  He had already found several large pieces of leather, and felt that he would only need one more piece.  He would have simply ignored the travellers below him, save for hearing the word "Naraku."  As stood, he was attentive to the remaining conversation below him...