The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Insane Cafe 4: The Insane Frontier

Nick22 · 5629 · 287492

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
We'll dio team' Flash said ' boys vs Girls "  You guys are on" Mona grinned.  as Tiger  cane over ' Remember kids ' I'm taking you 4 to lunch after this ' Oliver your mom, will meet us thee. moNa your mom is on a nature hike will be joining us for dinner."
-
 ! point isnt a streak, but 2 is " sima said huitting the ball down the line.

Gabumon and agumon were raciong around  the island in tier carts. gabumon caught up to his friend and splashed him.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Kiara however managed to get the point this time around. "My turn to serve," she declared. As she went to her edge of the play area, she deliberately walked slowly and sultry, wanting to give the guys in the audience the view they desired. Her booty was on display.

"We promise we'll be there," Oliver assured Tiger. "And you're on," he grinned to the wolf girls. "Let's pick a bumper car, Ollie," he declared. Ollie smirked and followed right after. It was gonna be a showdown for the ages.

Carmelita was baring her teeth while she was being led back to her cell after surviving her match. "You're all getting quadruple life sentences for this," she growled to the cards. The Interpol inspector could not believe the situation she was trapped in now. She was determined to make everyone responsible for putting her here pay.

aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
“So what exactly is...whatever you called it?” Aimee asked Eric.

“Spätzle Swirl!” Eric announced at the same time they turned the corner and the German-themed dessert cart appeared up ahead. “It’s German for pasta. They run the ice cream through a spaghetti strainer so it comes out in long thin strings!”

“That sounds retarded,” Shakila rolled her eyes.

“That sounds awesome,” Aimee grinned.

The shopkeeper was a melancholy man who peered over at his three new customers, their presence seeming to bring him no joy. “Hi there!” Eric introduced himself loudly. “I’d love another big bowl of your Spätzle Swirl!”

“I gathered,” the man sighed. “Vanille again?”

“Yup!” Eric announced with a smile.

“What’s your problem?” Aimee asked while the man filled the bowl humorlessly.

He sighed. “We have three flavors here at Spätzle. Vanille, Chokolade, and Arztberry. I founded this store to show the world Arztberry, it has a rich rejuvenating flavor and even boosts your immune system. I had such high hopes for showing my flavor to the world...but I was asked to add chocolate and vanilla to my menu.” He finished the bowl and handed it over to Eric, who began greedily eating it. “Now that I’ve added them, it’s all anybody ever orders.”

“Well, sounds like nobody wants Arztberry. Deal with it,” Aimee shrugged.

“People aren’t obligated to care about every flavor you offer,” Shakila pointed out. “If it makes you sad, quit.”

The man sighed. “What can I get you two?” he asked.

“Chocolate,” both answered at once.

------------------------------

Hapsburg waved to everyone with a big smile on his face. Mercy gave a more polite head bow of acknowledgement to the people in the room. She hoped they introduced themselves at some point, but even if they didn't she was used to healing an assorted medley of colorful characters and figuring out their skillsets from healing them in combat.

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
(Hoolefar)

Zachary was enjoying a simple pineapple fruit ice as he lounged on the beach. He watched as Dr. Kerzach engaged in a sand-dueling match.
---------------------------
"Everyone aboard?" the pilot asked. The pilot was a slender Serval. He wore the usual Spirarian pilot's outfit of a dark blue flight suit with some medals and adornments on it.

"Uh, I thought Dramosian shuttles were piloted by dragons?" Ms. Swimmer asked. She was reading over the notes on Dramos and her cover story.

"They are. He's got a hologram projector." Mr. Bigmouth turned a page on his book.

As if on cue, the Serval seemed to fade out and in his place was a a golden dragon wearing a Dramosian pilot uniform. "Gotta admit, Bigmouth, your inventions come in handy!" He then dispelled the hologram to avoid draining the battery.

"Okay, let's do it!"

The shuttle's hatches closed, the cabin filled with the low hum of repulsorlifts coming online and the vehicle slowly rose into the tropical skies as it headed for the Dreadzone.
(Dreadzone)
Carmelita's outburst was ignored by one of the guards. "Yeah, like that'll ever happen." He tossed her a rag. "Clean yourself up and make yourself presentable!"

The arena itself was being cleaned up and prepared for the main event which was a team fight with Drobot and Rainbow pitted against Amaria and Stacy. Audience participation was encouraged in the form of voting for the arena should take.

Currently it looked like it was a split between the "Terraria" arena or the sky island arena where the only land took the form of floating grassy islands suspended over what appeared to be empty sky (in actuality it a lethal electrified floor disguised by a holographic projector).
« Last Edit: November 12, 2018, 07:11:54 PM by Serris »

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
listen toots. you may be a cop  wherever you are from, but this isnrt where you are from ' the guard said, shoving her forward. ' Just bew grateful you're still in one piece after that fight.you'll neeed to replace that pistol of yopurs iof you want to want to keep alive over the next few weeks."
-
  Angel came up to the Spartzkle swirl and took at a  seat at the counter ' mesa want Arztberry please" the pink alien asked kindly ' Large plerase' she said putting a couple gold coins on the counter.
-
Nice to meet you two " i'm Gabuna ' Gabuna waved as the shuttle took off away from the Spire  amnd headed out into space. jing king had left notes in front of Po's hotel room, as well as a note to her father that she was on a mission from the seer and that she would be away for awhile.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
"Oh, you don't pay with money!" Eric informed the newcomer. "He accepts locks of your hair!"

"No, I don't." The shopkeeper rolled his eyes and pocketed the money, replacing it with a bowl of threaded blue and purple ice cream. "I don't know where you got that idea, and have been sending invoices to the Spire of Winter every time you enter my store."

"Wait, we can do that?" Aimee's ears perked. "Can you bill the Spire for us too?"

Shakila gave her a look and handed over the money for their ice creams. "Honestly? They lett you rejoin the crew and that's how you repay them?"

Aimee shrugged. "I mean, I already owe them, it's not like 3 gold is gonna tip the scale."

--------------------------

"Pleased ter meet ya, Gabuna!" Dr. Hapsburg waved back happily.

Mercy regarded whoever had done all the talking when they first boarded the shuttle. "Pardon me, but could we get a short briefing on this mission? Cedric and I didn't receive a dossier."

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
 certainly ' Utsa said pulling out a set of notes from her uniform. ' ' i'm lady Utsa, from the dragon planet Dramos. Thank you for coming with us. Now the rundown. We are officially going to Dreadzone to cover the fights in the arenas there as a holovision crew  from my planet. You two are the medical staff , who deal with any injuries that occur on the job, stuff falls on you, you get hit by stuff from the arena during interviews, and so on. In reality, we are on a rescue mission to rescue the members of Stripetail's group that have been captured by Chong and sent to fight in the arenas.

Obviously, we cant just openly barge in there, guns blazing, that would almost certainly result in our capture and us being forced to fight in the arena ourselves. ' Utsa said. " This will be a stealth mission, requiring subtlety and tact,  and likely weeks, if not months, of undercover work. Rest assured you will be well paid by my government for your time and effort in this manner, on top of whatever pay Stripetail is giving you.  Do your jobs well enough and you'll be able to retire very nicely afterwards." Utsa said. " Any questions?"
_
  Angel toojk the ice cream treat and pulled out some moire  gold coins ' Mesa pay for their ice cream too. How much he-' she pointed at Eric- "owe you?" she asked the ice cream vendor " MEsa Angel" she waved to Aimee, Eric and Shakila ' Mesa work for wizard, have lots of money to spend. Ice Cream is on me, order as much as you like" She said kindly.
-
Forest Course
 Wendy and Flurrie were not have quite as much luck on the forest tracjk as they had on the water course. Trees and branches smacked against theuir kart , slowing them down,, to the point they were about 4 seconds behind tyhe record lap time. the course had several twists and turns so it was not easy to make up lost time
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
"We can eat more??" Eric gasped. "Give me another vanilla!" he shouted.

"You haven't finished your first one," Shakila pointed out as the shopkeeper began sadly filling another bowl with threaded ice cream.

"What are you, his mother?" Aimee interrupted. "If the alien's paying for it, I'll take another for the road, too."

Shakila rolled her eyes silently withdrew her objection as the shopkeeper sadly prepared another bowl of threaded ice cream. "Well, I'm grateful for your hospitality," she said to the purple alien. "Did you say you were an angel? So does that mean, like, you've died and come back to the mortal coil? What religion do you represent?"

-------------------------------------

"Tha' sounds like somethin' up our alley!" Cedric crossed to the snack bar and poured himself a glass of the strongest drink they had.

"Indeed," Mercy nodded. "Fair warning, I can only heal one target at a time except under special circumstances. Though I can bring someone back from the dead once every thirty seconds, so if you're bleeding out I encourage you to reach my position as soon as possible."

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
dead? Ha ha no. Angel is my name" angel explained : If I die, i die thats it.  We aliens dont have religions, wesa only get one life" she said tossing a pile of gold coins at the shopkeeper, before attacking the  Arztberry treast, whoch she found to be very tasty.
 Agumon and Gabumon soon headed into the ice cream place, and both ordered Arztberry, having never heard of the flavor before, the guys were willing to try it.
-
 So you can revive the injured?" thats very good to know. Hopefully, we wont have to need that gift of yours. " Utsa said. " out of curiousity, how close does someone have to be to you for you to heal them?"
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
"She can revive more'n tha injured, bonnie lass!" Hapsburg interrupted. "I was blown ter pieces by a grenade and she brought me righ' back! I'd never seen anything like it!"

Mercy trained her staff on Hapsburg and a glowing yellow beam of light connected them. She stepped backwards until they were 15 meters apart, whereupon the beam severed itself. "That close," she answered. Physical demonstrations were always more memorable than spoken information, in her experience.

----------------------

"So can we go back to the ship now?" Aimee whined. "We've explored the planet like you wanted, now I want to figure out where I'm living for the indeterminate future."

"'Explore' is a pretty generous term for visiting one seedy sundae parlor!" Shakila protested.

"My parlor is not seedy," the shopkeeper gasped as he serviced the two new customers.

"Oooh but if we go back I can give you a tour of the ship!" Eric exclaimed, heading for the door.

"Come on, that's an even better reason not to go," Shakila tried to protest as Aimee steered her out of the shop.

"So long," the shopkeeper bid farewell to their rapidly-exiting backsides. "I truly hope you never come back..."

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
15 meters, just under 50 feet. 49. 2126 feet to be precise" Utsa said. ' And you are able to literally regenerate people Mercy?  Very Very impressive, thats very powerful magic. ' She said  making a couple quick notes on her notebook.  " there will be accommodations prepared for us when we arrive , Holo-casters village I think its called. We are in building 6, which will have all the necessities for making sure our ' Holo-casts ' go smoothly. As medics, you'll have an operating room,  anesthesia supplies , operating  table, and other things of that nature. let me know what supplies you'll need and I'll see if i can get them to you' Utsa promised.
- Dixie took a seat  at the drink bar, looking at the various beers and other drinks they had, finally  settling on kreeli Diet Cola, which had a minty finish  to it,  and was also a bright blue in color. Tigeress Took a seat next to her and had some  Sargasso Sweet tea, which came in brown, green or red colors.
-
 Dragon And Dulcy came over to introduce themselves " Hi there!' Dulcy waved ' I'm Dulcy, You two must be the healers. Do you have any experiences with repairing Wing tears in dragon wings?"
 I'm dragon ' Dragon said with a smile. ' do you have anything that can help with Dragon Cough? My flames have not been their usual strength lately, they're barely strong enough to start a campfire ' Dragon shook her head. " mIght be something i ate.
_
 Gabumon and agumon, pushed piles of gold coins in front of the ice cream vendor as they kept ordering fresh triple scoops of arztberry which was a slight tang to ot , sorta similar to raspberry
« Last Edit: November 17, 2018, 02:01:49 AM by Nick22 »
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
“Those accommodations sound wonderful.” Mercy trained her staff on the person with the torn wing. “This should fix you right up,” she informed them.

“And I’ve got jus’ tha thing fer ye!” Hapsburg said to the one who couldn’t breathe fire. Opening his medkit, he pulled out two bottles and mixed them together. “Some Andorian firewhisky ‘n Tabasco’ll do just the trick fer a dragon like yerself!”

————————————-

Now that the three annoying twerps were gone, the ice cream shopkeeper cracked an honest smile for the first time in years. “Wow...this is way more money than I’m using to making...I can’t believe you like Arztberry so much!” he exclaimed, a tear rolling down his eye.

————————-

They were halfway back to the ship before Eric realized he needed to use the restroom.

“Sorry,” apologized the owner of the first store they ducked into. “Restroom is for paying customers only.”

“Buy something!” Eric gasped at Aimee and Shakila before sprinting into the back.

Shakila sighed. “What do you even sell?”

“I’m the only store on the planet selling double-sided playing cards!” he announced proudly, handing over a demonstration sample. “I’ve got them in all your favorite suits, from hearts to spades to diamonds, and even clubs!”

Aimee flipped the card over. Both sides showed a four of diamonds. “How are you supposed to play with cards where your opponents can see your hand?”

“If your opponents are blind, they’ve got Braille on them,” the guy pointed out. “And if you’re playing Solitaire, you save time by not having to turn a card over when drawing it from the deck!”

“This is stupid!” Shakila griped. “These cards are the only things you sell? How much for a deck?”

“Oh, you can’t just buy the full deck, where’s the challenge in that?” he explained. “You buy booster packs with ten random cards each. Your ultimate goal is to collect all 52 cards!”

Aimee dropped her card in disgust. “That’s the stupidest thing I’ve ever heard. I refuse to buy any of this crap.”

“Now look, friends,” the man’s face grew worried as Shakila shook her head. “Please, give my card game a shot. I really, really think you’ll like it.” He started tearing up. “I don’t get why nobody will give my card game a chance. My father and I spent years hand-crafting these cards, our dream was for people to love this card game, if only for a fleeting moment. Tell you what, how about I give you a discount. For the price of a regular pack, you can have a bonus Deluxe pack which comes with a 10% higher chance of face cards and one guaranteed holographic!”

Both girls shook their heads. “I hope you go out of business,” Aimee admitted as Eric returned from the bathroom. All three left the store as the shopkeeper started crying openly while sitting in front of the cash register. “I’m sorry, father,” he placed his hand on a framed photograph of his late dad. “I’ve let you down...”
« Last Edit: November 18, 2018, 05:58:01 PM by aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato) »

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
 Luca entered the card store shortly  after Eric , Shakila and Aimee had left, to find the shopkeeper crying into his arms at the counter ' excuse me sir?' the red wolfess asked. ' I'm looking for some card games for my daughter, what do you have in stock?"  she stopped at she said a demonstration pack and picked out out one of the  cards - a 7 of clubs ' Oh Ho! its a novelty set! Mona will get a kick out of this! How much for a pack sir?' she  asked opening up her purse, and pulling out some coins " i'll buy a few packs enough for a set' She said with a smile.
-
 thw holes in Dulcys wings closed up entirely, and Dulcy  looked at both wings with a big grin on her face.  Dragon took the frothy nixture and gulped it down. within seconds a bright and pungent flame blasted from her mouth" A touch too much Tabasco, I think' Dragon said " But I dont have any real complaints. Thank you doctor '  she said.  Skylands and Warfang were coming over to introduce themselves. " I'm Cynder, but you can call me Warfang ' Cynder-W said with a smile '  I['m Also called Cynder but you can call me skylands, ' Skylands grinned. " Or Purple Cynder" Warfang teased ' Purple and Black, like people are in a fight" skylands said ' Thats black and blue' Dixie saod. ' I'm Dixie, nice to meet you  ' she said to mercy and Hapsburg.
-
 We really like ice cream Agumon said to the vendor. " You should see us in our mega forms! You'd run out of ice cream in a few minutes, particularly with Gabumon's appetite.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
"I'm Mr. Bigmouth." The Saurolophus extended his hand to the two healers. "I'm the team's engineer."

Ms. Swimmer also introduced herself to Mercy and Hapsburg. "I'm Ms. Swimmer. The team's martial artist and spellcaster. And no, before you ask, Mr. Bigmouth and I are not related." She chuckled at her own joke

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

LoyfeCycleProtector

• Petrie
    • View Profile
"Jesus, Didds. Did you want a little dab of ice cream with that?"
"Oh, stuff it," the monkey said, gazing on his banana split that contained seven whole bananas. The two had both gotten out of a horror movie and, like always, used the fact that they were "scared" and "traumatized" by what they had just seen to leverage some ice cream.
"You can never have enough bananas in a banana split. It's in the name: it's not called an Ice Cream split."
The koopa Prince merely blew a limp raspberry as a response and shoved another spoonful of triple chocolate fudge ice cream in his mouth.
"Careful. You're gonna get an another brainfreeze."
"No I'm not, I know what I'm doing," Bowser Junior said with a huff. The people in the ice cream parlor looked uncomfortable listening to the two's loud, pugnacious conversation. A pair of coated men in the corner carrying pistols were the only ones who seemed nonplussed.
"Don't you get pancreatic cancer or something if you eat too much fruit?" Junior shot back.
"No, that's only if you eat nothing BUT fruit, doofus." Junior scrunched his nose huffed as he swallowed another bite of fudge ice cream.
"Y'know what? Get cancer and die for all I care," the koopa said haughtily. "Then you'll wish you listened to me."
Diddy sneered in response. A family in the corner of the parlor looked like they were getting up to leave after hearing that comment.
"Hey," said the man in the brown coat across the room. "Put a sock in it you two. You're disturbing the other customers."
The koopa and the chimp looked over with a slightly guilty look. "He started it," Junior said as he pointed to the chimp.
"Nuhuh!" Diddy prosted.
"I don't care. Zip or you both are gonna get a good kick in the ass as soon we leave here. Got it?"
The two youngsters slouched grumpily. "Yes Rogan," they both said in a monotone voice. Rogans partner merely smirked.
"Oh come on, I was enjoying the show," G said with a soft laugh.
"I have never been kicked out of anywhere in my life, and I'm not gonna let these damn kids make this the first," Rogan said grumpily.
The patrons did not look comforted by Rogan's threats.

"... Hey. Maybe you SHOULD get cancer," Junior suggested quietly to the chimp. "Y'know, fake it! I bet we could get a sweet vacation out of those make-a-wish wusses." Diddy rolled his eyes and sighed. "You are just the sweetest guy I've ever met, lizard lips."
Junior winked at him slyly. "Hey, just a suggestion." He put took another bite of ice cream. Paused, and then clutched his head and gritted his teeth in a painful brain freeze. "Gah!"
Diddy nearly spit out a mouth full of seven-bananan split to point and laugh at him. "Ahahaha! Wrecked!"

« Last Edit: November 19, 2018, 07:07:30 PM by LoyfeCycleProtector »

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
 Wendy and flurrie strode into the ice cream shop. they had finished 2.5 seconds off of the forest course record and were taking a break before giving it another go.  As they entered and headed towards the counter Wendy spoted junior and her face narrowed She went over to Junior and tapped him on the shoulder ' Hello junior. You get three guesses as to how much trouble you are in. You were supposed to be back at the castle over a month agp.  " She said, before turning to to Diddy. ' Hi Diddy. You enjoying your, ' er ' vacation?' she said.   Sorry If I'm interrupting lunch, but my brother here  is in very very VERY deep crap with our father. BTw, the ruse with jerry and marcus? neither  of them were very convincing standins,   Marcus ids currently in jail, as is Jerry, from what DK has told me. so in short, you guys had bettter come up with a darn good excuse. like, i dont know, you wion the lottery or something. because dads really really pissed Junior." Wendy said " Oh, and this is Madame Flurrie. shes my partner for kartracing.' Charmed to mert you boys ' Flurrie nodded at them.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

LoyfeCycleProtector

• Petrie
    • View Profile

Junior heard Wendy before he saw her—those high heels of hers made a clack that he could detect from about a lightyear away. As he immediately spun around to greet her, the smarmy, devil-may-care smile he was about to throw out wilted as he saw the fire in her eyes. That was not good. Fire-in-her-eyes Wendy was not a Wendy he ever liked seeing.
“Uh, Wendy?” Junior said with a confused blink. His bald, bow wearing sister was walking in with a purple cloud lady who had a hairdo that looked so much like Ludwig that he nearly though it WAS Ludwig, vaporized into a purple fart cloud somehow. But Ludwig (thankfully) didn’t have big lips or big boobs, and he realized it was someone else. He heard what his sister had to say.
Diddy was initially pleasantly surprised to see Wendy walk into the parlor. She had always been extremely supportive of him and Junior’s gay relationship, and he always saw her as a trusted confidant. That made it all the more alarming hearing what she had to say.
Diddy was looking at Junior halfway through Wendy’s speech. Seeing a smart ass little punk like Bowser Junior—THE Bowser Junior who regularly danced with the man in red and sneered in his mustached face—shrink with every word his sister said hammered home how bad this situation was. When Marcus and Jerry were brought up, the two bolted to their feet.
“What!?” Junior shouted as he dug his claws into his scalp. “You were supposed to help look out for him! You promised!”
“Jerry’s in jail??” Diddy said, flabbergasted. Donkey didn’t know Jerry all that well, but he never thought his first reaction would be to throw him in the clink just for impersonation.
But what really shook Diddy was seeing Junior turn nearly white with fear at the mention of his father. It made his fur stand on end. Bowser was a stern father, but he rarely got outright angry with Junior—he spoiled the little snot too much for that. The possibility of Junior’s father getting certain ‘information’ out of Junior’s double through torture or other means turned Diddy’s blood to ice.
“Y-you got to help us!” Diddy pleaded with Wendy. He didn’t know this Flurry lady, but as far as he knew she couldn’t help him out of this disastereous situation, so he ignored her for the moment. “Junior’s dad can’t know about… US!” He said pointing between he and Junior as Junior nodded emphatically in agreement.

Rogan and G pretended that they had nothing to do with Junior or Diddy. They did stare—pretending that a commotion wasn’t happening in the parlor would have been more suspicious than not—but they didn’t do anything to indicate that they were partied to the koopa and the monkey. Rogan heard the name Wendy, and it rung a bell. The two waited, doing nothing, but simply ate ice cream in silence, ready to make whatever move they needed to wait to help the two little brats that they were watching out for.
----

Usso sighed as he cashed in his check. Maybe Shakti was right—maybe he was over thinking this. He still felt guilty accepting such a large sum of money. A part of his mind—a very id part of his mind—assuaged him. ‘The V-2 is worth, what—trillions? This squirrel is practically ripping you off for only a million to rent it, don’t feel so guilty!’ The problem was, Usso didn’t really believe that. Maybe the V-2 was worth that much, but a PTSD-riddled pilot like him sure wan’t. Still, he knew how much good this money could do for the folks back in Kaseralia. They, if not him, deserved this money. With a conflicted heart, he deposited his first check.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Yes I promised i look out for him, unfortunately, Marcus did something completely and utterly bonehead. Remember how you were supposed to open the Koopa games by lighting the torch? well Marcus, as ' you' got roped into lighting it, and instead of lighting the torch, lit himself on fire instead. nearly a weeks worth of disguise, melted away in 15 seconds. fortunately for you two guys, he hasnt said anything, mostly because hes burned so badly he can barely keep down water. DUde looks like a mummy fresh out of his crypt, what with all the bandages he has to wear.'  as for Jerry, its not because hes pretending to be you that got DK so steamed. its DK brand new kart, the one hes put about 3 years of major league earnings toward. Remember, THAT  kart? Well Jerry was supposed to drive it across  River Rapid ravine. well, as you know Jerry is, ahem not a good kart driver. well he made a wrong turn, and smashed it into a huge rock.  Absolutely crunched it.  to make things still worse, it got swept down the river by  the rapids. by the time , dk got it out, it was , nearly unsalvageable. conservatively, it will cost 1 million bucks to get repaired. " Wendy said. ' to say that DK was angry when he saw the condition of his kart, well thats a huge understatement. he dragged Jerry off to jail himself. Dixie and i have kept our mouths shut about us knowing anything, so you guys dont have to worry about them finding out any personal stuff going on between you. But I need something to go back to them with,  some explanation. Is there anyone that can vouch for you ?' Wendy said.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

LoyfeCycleProtector

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Diddy and Junior's looks of fear slowly turned to annoyed bewilderment at Wendy's explanation.
"He lit himself on fire??"
“You let him DRIVE??”
The two boys debated among themselves what they could possibly do.
"We could call Joshua," Diddy suggested hesitantly. "I mean he's probably sympathetic to people being set on fire—maybe he’d know of some way to help us out of this.” Junior responed with a snort. "You know what he'd do? He'd give us that dumb 'honor thy parents' holy roller spiel again and tell us we were shit out of luck. No thanks." Diddy slumped. "Yeah, you're probably right."

Diddy and Junior suddenly looked over to the table across the parlor hopefully, but before they could even open their mouths G and Rogan shook their heads.
“Sorry, nothing we can do,” G said mildly.
“But you guys are part of a spy agency!” Diddy protested. “This about getting two deep cover agents out of trouble!” 
“For the last time, kid, we’re not spies,” Rogan sighed as he and G stood up. They were fairly sure manager and the lady at the counter had just about finished their hushed discussion about whether they should ask them to leave.
“C’mon. Let’s take this outside. Call Stripetail on that ring of yours.”
Diddy and Junior’s expressions brightened slightly. “Hey, yeah! Stripetail can make portals and stuff! I bet he can help us out,” Diddy said, dialing up on his ring.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2018, 07:54:53 PM by LoyfeCycleProtector »

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Stripetail's phone buzzed and he saw it was diddy. ' Alright Diddy, whats the emergency? these phones are only supposed to be used in emergencies. So, if one of you has their head stuck in a  pickle jar, thats not a real emergency.Hmm.. Let me guess. Bowser and Donkey Kong found out you arent really at ' 'summer camp', and are making not so subtle threats to turn both of you into rugs? " stripetail's  eyebrows wre knit together as he waited for Diddy's reply.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these: