The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Hey gang!

aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
A fellow Bolt fan! Bolt is my 3rd favorite animated movie, behind LBT and WALL-E! Welcome to the forum! :wave

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Welcome to the forum.  I"m sure you'll find many friends and threads that you'll find interesting here.   :wave

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Hello:
 And welcome to the forum! I hope you'll enjoy your stay here :DD . And Nick22 is right, this forum is a blobal one, I am from Chile :D .

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Can You Love Me Despite The Cracks?
    • View Profile

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: Petrie,Jan 27 2009 on  12:02 AM
You were a late bloomer in the game Tim. :p  N54 has been around since 2001 (possibly earlier).
Meh.. I was only 8 back then :p

Unfair

Anyway... Nice to meet you :wave

Daddytops2009

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Hi again!

I don't think I heard about Koncept before.

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
Welcome to the BEST LBT forum around! Feel free to become lost in the absolute greatness that is LBT!

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Hiya Daddytops2009, and welcome to the GOF :wave!  Feel free to post lots :yes!

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Another belated welcome message!

Hello. I'm Austin the nerd. You can call me that title anytime. I take the word "nerd" as a compliment.

The Friendly Sharptooth

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Salutations and may your stay with us be a pleasent one! There are a few things that I need to bring up here. These welcome topics of mine of will probably become a pattern from me to new recruits here if they go over all right.
1. My assumptions based off what I read from you (in an attempt to know you better):
I think it were Ulrik Rainbowface.
After reading this, I take it you really like the rainbow face kind from The Land Before Time VII: The Stone of Cold of Fire. If that is true, based on the fact that those two knew so much and have mystical abilities, I gather that you really like people who know what's going on. People you can ask a question and talk to that knows just what to say when you need help or need or simply just want a friend to talk to.
Also, since the rainbow faces are very imagination based because of their powers, I take it that you like fiction, preferrably the kind with magic and the supernatural, like fantasy and science fiction.
Daddytops2009
Judging from your name, I take you are a big fan of Cera's father Topsy. In that case, you may like others who are generally very concerned for their families safety, as he mentioned in The Land Before Time III: The Time of the Great Giving when he was explaining why he yelled at his daughter Cera so much. This would show how highly you value family welfare, most likely your own family in mind, perhaps because your family is so close and you love that so much, or maybe you wish it was just doing a little better than it is right now.
Or perhaps since he is the only reaccuring father charatcer in the series, perhaps you really love father figures, leading me to believe you have a close relationship with your father, or someone who is like a father to you, or perhaps you really wish you do.

Based off your avatar, I think that either you are a big Disney fan, a dog lover, or a combination of both. Nothing else to add there.

Now you don't have to respond to any of my guesses here if you don't feel comfortable doing so, because I know I can get too personal sometimes. This is just my way of showing that I'm really trying and want to get to know you. Before an official introduction is established between me and another, I always go by what I think of that person until I can actually know. But if I can't know, that's perfectly fine; that won't stop stop me from liking the person all the same. It can be fun to have a few mysteries here and there anyway, so if you'd rather not respond to section 1, than I ask you kindly, please do not. The last thing I want is to be the cause of discomfort to another person.

2. I love to talk about anything: No message is ever unimportant to me that somebody wishes to send me. If someone finds an issue important enough to take the time to write it and send me, then I find it important as well, be it very short or "not that important" according to the sender. So please, if you ever want to chat with me about anything, do not hesitate to PM me since I love getting any message and love replying to them even more.

3. Welcome to the family: I am so happy that you decided to join us here. I honestly have never fealt more welcome somewhere in my entire life. I have been here barely over a month, yet from various members here, I currently have recieved over 130 personal messages and have had three very lengthy, friendly, and extremely pleasant online chatting sessions. I didn't know so many nice people could be gathered in one place. I am a religious person myself and attend church, but I can truthfully say that the members here have been far friendlier to me than members of any church I've ever been to. I have never felt more comfortable, welcome, and overall happier than I do when I log on here or just engage in conversation with a member here elsewhere. I can't tell you that I hope you'll fit in here, because after I got to know how the members are here, I can know that you'll get along very well with us during your stay in the Gang of Five forum. I hope to talk to you soon. Later!

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Well I'm completely late and just repeating, but welcome from a fellow Newbie, or so I still feel despite my status being up to Junior now  :DD

I've still only been here what...four days?